Dominant available for submissive sessions.

Started by Balen, November 02, 2010, 05:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balen

I am seeking a solitary female sub character, written by a female writer, for some light D/s play moving to heavier scenes if I find we are a good match for each other. I may eventually seek out two sub characters, but for now I want to give one my full attention. I am in rush so take your time.

My wish for some initial scenes would be a basic activity such as wax, and ice play. It would be exploring sensations and how your body reacts to them, soft limits we can work with, using a safe word initially.  After that I will decide how best to progress, if I believe we are compatible and you wish to proceed with additional threads.

In a situation such as this, you can never know enough about your partner, so here is what I wish to share about myself. Please consider it all carefully, and if you wish to chat over PM’s afterwards I would encourage it.

Firstly know I separate OOC and IC extremely well, what we will be exploring here is our character's reactions, nothing more than that.

Second and no less importantly, sex is only one of many things to explore in a D/s relationship, for me it is a reward for a submissive, not a given right. My promise to your character is, in any thread they will be treated with the utmost careful intent, and that I will remain in control at all times. Your character's are not a dormat when you are my sub, I will show you that are safe and secure when you give me control. We will build up trust, not break you down. That isn’t to say I won’t explicitly take your character through all emotions, but only when I specifically desire it to be so.

In regular roleplaying I certainly do not dictate the length of posts someone wishes to write. However in this kind of roleplaying, I write at least three paragraphs of detail, and in this scenario expect any partner to be able to comfortably match that. If you prefer shorter posts I understand completely, however that will be a problem to get the level of feedback I require in any intense scene we do, and so I ask you do not respond to this thread.

If you wish to know more about me, as it is always wise to do, follow the link at the bottom of my signature.  I certainly wish to know more about you, before we move forward with anything, so please supply me with as much of these next details over PM as you feel comfortable sharing.

Firstly do -not- send me OOC contact details, let us take this one step at a time in getting to know each other.

1, Your writing style and length of posts.
2, Details of what settings you will not roleplay in. Human, Demon, Fantasy, Rich, Celebrity, Medieval etc.

Things to keep in mind to share if we decide to do any additional threads:

3, Details of what you are uncomfortable with so far in D/s roleplaying, and very importantly why.
4, If you wish your past experiences with D/s would be useful to further my understanding of you, it is not required however, so be as vague as you consider prudent.

If you are new I will not rush you, or demand anything of you I am not completely sure you are able to give me. As stated previously I don't mind guys roleplaying girls in my threads, however for this thread I require a female energy and response to my actions, please respect that.

Balen

I have had several offers so far, so I will close applications for now. It is possible the thread will reopen in the future if I post again looking for a second submissive character to roleplay with.

For everyone that contacted me, I will respond to you all over the next day or two, thank you all for your interest.