M.O.R.A.N.A :: A Hitmen/Mafia Type of Game [Seeking a Don, amongst others!]

Started by Faustus, December 28, 2012, 12:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtemisHighmore

xPeachyPuff

His History is awesome (: Really like him, can't wait to see his picture! I'll hopefully get a post up for Samantha tonight, but I might have to stretch it for tomorrow. I know what I want to do, I just need to plan it out a bit better xD

-xSRx

CurvyKitten

Need to figure out where I'm going to post El...thinks where oh where to start her off and how?

ArtemisHighmore

Oh and pictures were added to approved character section. Sorry, hadn't found one I liked when I posted it here. >.> Click here!!

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: ArtemisHighmore on January 10, 2013, 08:28:57 PM
Oh and pictures were added to approved character section. Sorry, hadn't found one I liked when I posted it here. >.> Click here!!

Hah! That's no worries (: Really nice pictures. He's pretty damn hot for a Brain. Haha, I kid, I kid. He is hot though xD

-xSRx

ArtemisHighmore

Faustus

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on January 10, 2013, 08:44:38 PM
Hah! That's no worries (: Really nice pictures. He's pretty damn hot for a Brain. Haha, I kid, I kid. He is hot though xD

-xSRx

OH WELL, NOW BERNARD JUST HAS HURT FEELINGS.

He likes to think he's pretty too . *sniff*

Haha, but no, very nice images, Artemis!

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

ArtemisHighmore

Faustus

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on January 10, 2013, 08:57:49 PM
Haha! Bernard is gorgeous too <3

-xSRx

With your kind compliments I can now entice him from his weeping corner. XD

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

ArtemisHighmore

Faustus

Quote from: ArtemisHighmore on January 10, 2013, 09:14:21 PM
Arthur offered to buy him a cup of coffee. Haha

He'd take up that offer pretty swift too. Faster if sweets are involved.

ArtemisHighmore

CurvyKitten

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on January 10, 2013, 08:44:38 PM

-xSRx

Huggles El~ I thought El was a cutie. ~sniffles~

Kdyami

I think El is pretty darn cute too.   Though I wouldn't mind helping, or watching, Bernard getting....well what was posted earlier :P
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Kdyami on January 11, 2013, 01:42:32 AM
I think El is pretty darn cute too.   Though I wouldn't mind helping, or watching, Bernard getting....well what was posted earlier :P

Helping him what? What I miss...<,<...>.>?

And yes El is adorable well at least when someone can look past her quirks. lolI look forward to playing her, still need to figure out where I want to start her off with her first posting. 

Kdyami

I mixed threads.  It was said in OOC not recruitment *smacks forehead*

Quote from: Faustus on January 10, 2013, 09:23:53 PM
Who knows what Bernard may do? though I would love to see him be on the receiving end of a good dicking just once, the little shit He might, especially if it suits his purpose or he's had it with a female.
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Kdyami on January 11, 2013, 04:02:05 AM
I mixed threads.  It was said in OOC not recruitment *smacks forehead*

See you confused me. Bad Kdyami...go to my room. :P

Kdyami

CurvyKitten

Good boy...he is going to be busy for a while folks. Don't mind the noises you hear, I promise you he likes it. :P ~slips into her room after him~ LOLZ

I apologize lack of sleep makes me silly. And apparently frisky. LOLZ :P

Chreestafer

Quote from: CurvyKitten on January 11, 2013, 04:23:41 AM
Good boy...he is going to be busy for a while folks. Don't mind the noises you hear, I promise you he likes it. :P ~slips into her room after him~ LOLZ

I apologize lack of sleep makes me silly. And apparently frisky. LOLZ :P

Well then lack of sleep is more beneficial to all of us then ;)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Faustus

Quote from: Kdyami on January 11, 2013, 01:42:32 AM
Well, now, I can't say I would be complaining about that!  >:)

CurvyKitten

I'm actually looking forward to see what will develop with El in that way. Will someone woe her? Will they simply force her? Manipulate her into it or other things? I can't wait to see what comes.

Max and Yumi should be fun they are all so different. It's going to be fun see what happens as the story goes on. :)

artemis050

This seems really cool! Would you mind if I posted a character? I am interested in being a Hitman Trainee.
I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A Death. What's that, a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch and you go to work. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities. You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, spend your last nine months floating... and you finish off as an orgasm.