Fate/Infinity

Started by Garuss Vakarian, June 16, 2014, 02:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelisaArtemis

Quote from: Kunoichi on June 24, 2014, 12:19:02 AM
While that is certainly who the picture is depicting, for the purposes of this game it could well represent someone completely different.  Why, for all you know, it could turn out that Gilgamesh has an artifact in his vault that lets him turn himself into a woman whenever he wants to get in touch with his feminine side... :P

N̴̨҉͟o̸̸͡҉,̶̛̕͜ ̡͝b͟͢͜͠͝ư̵̡̡͡t̴̡͜͝͞ ̸̵̀̕͘ş̷͜e̷̸r͘͟͟ì͜͢͡ơ̴͘͜͝u͏̨s̴̛͘͟͠l̀͘̕͝y̷̶̧͘͜,̸҉͏ ̸̧̡į̢͘̕͝t͜͝'̶̀́͘͢s͠͠͠͞ ̡̀́͡҉a̸̵͞c̷̸̢͢͡t́͢͡u̧̕̕̕a̢͡͞͠͝l̷͞͏ĺ͟͟͠y͢ ̷́́N̴̵̢͞͡e̷r̷̨͘͢͠o̵̸͢͡.͏͢

I can read that sentence too, you know~ but I'll keep it secret for those who can't :P

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Kunoichi

Yeah, I know. :P I'm not expecting the zalgo text to stop anyone who's determined to read it.

MelisaArtemis

Determined, no. I just find it easy to read it, for some reason...

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Lynnette

We're still missing two masters, right?
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Garuss Vakarian

I believe so. Well, three if you look at my list. But I do think some one around here mentioned making a second character? (Kunoichi already made one. But I think some one else did.)

Speaking of masters. To continue being out and in the open with Servant and master pairings. Reaper chose My character as the Master of Jeane D'Arc.

Lol. But I do also think this pic is funnier.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Moon Hound Hati

...Wait, what? I thought it was set in stone right from the start that Saber was bound to your character.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Garuss Vakarian

Well, not set in stone. :P At least not the whole time. Basically, as soon as it was not Arturia I relented on Saber, since it really should be a players choice who they are with. But. Apparently it has found me once more. Since Reaper found it most logical for Einzberns to prepare for the war. With the knowledge it was to take place in Paris. Which makes sense. Einzberns prepare. And I mean Hardcore prepare for every grail war. Any way. With your point. :( I guess it's really no surprise. >_<

Garuss Vakarian

Quote from: Orochimaru on June 23, 2014, 11:33:58 PM
Hope that this is not what it's all about, to be honest.

Just realized this. Well to reasure you. Yes plot is important. Yes it is a major role. But, this is the adult section of eliquiy so.

lol. Any way. All these 'Plot' pics. Are just for giggles. We know that plot.... Actual plot I mean. Is important. And way more important then boobs with plot written over them. :P . I assure you I did not start this group to get my jollies off. I cant say the same for every one else. But, I can say as a GM. I am really trying to find how to make this particular plot work. :D . The 'plot' kind of plot I mean. Not the booby kind. ^_^;

Lynnette

Quote from: Garuss Vakarian on June 24, 2014, 04:29:31 AM
Just realized this. Well to reasure you. Yes plot is important. Yes it is a major role. But, this is the adult section of eliquiy so.

lol. Any way. All these 'Plot' pics. Are just for giggles. We know that plot.... Actual plot I mean. Is important. And way more important then boobs with plot written over them. :P . I assure you I did not start this group to get my jollies off. I cant say the same for every one else. But, I can say as a GM. I am really trying to find how to make this particular plot work. :D . The 'plot' kind of plot I mean. Not the booby kind. ^_^;

Or both kinds. Both kinds work.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

MelisaArtemis

Quote from: Garuss Vakarian on June 24, 2014, 03:48:54 AM
I believe so. Well, three if you look at my list. But I do think some one around here mentioned making a second character? (Kunoichi already made one. But I think some one else did.)

Speaking of masters. To continue being out and in the open with Servant and master pairings. Reaper chose My character as the Master of Jeane D'Arc.

Lol. But I do also think this pic is funnier.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Umm... is there a reason why you haven't put BlackLightning's master character there yet? coz he's playing my master so....

Drake Valentine

If necessary I will do a master role; however, I will omit Assassin or kill him off early if that comes to pass. I will not do two mains.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Lynnette

I'm considering to pick up a second character, but I don't really want to seeing that I'm leaving the 6th and have no idea what level of internet access I will have on the different hotels. I know that threre's internet in at least one of those we are staying at, but other than that, I have no idea.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Zaer Darkwail

If no more masters show up then I guess I could roll also a master char (but it means I would not be master for my servant char as well :P. I want interact with someone else besides myself with both chars).

In one my Fate RP game attempts I listed it's possible for players play both a master and servant but they go pair with someone else. So with 7 players you get 7 masters and servants.

Moon Hound Hati

If we're still masters short once we start, then I think we can arrange something with Lancer. I was thinking that he could perhaps be given a personal skill that allows him to operate without a master, playing off the Dracula character by giving him the ability to siphon mana off of other masters and servants to sustain himself.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Kunoichi

Personally, I was thinking we could fill the last couple of slots with some sexy Einzbern homunculi.  They'd be fairly high quality Masters with low ego scores and obedient personalities.

Rave

Homonculus would actually be a neat idea. Need more white hair and red eyes  :P

For the sake of the others though who are a little confused on the pairings, is it possible to get an updated list of the already established master/servant pairings? Just so we know who is available and who isn't.

Kunoichi

The Einzbern candidate - Saber
The Matou candidate - Berserker
The Tohsaka candidate - Caster
The Wicked Witch of the West - "Dibs on that hunky Rider!"
The Yggdmilennia candidate - Archer, Assassin, or Lancer

I believe this is the current list of pairings.  Anyone notice anything that needs correcting?

Zaer Darkwail

Not what I could spot on.

Garuss Vakarian

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on June 24, 2014, 05:33:59 AM
Or both kinds. Both kinds work.

Ya, both is good. ^^ . lol. and would be there. But, plot is something I have to make sure I get right. Ya know?

QuoteUmm... is there a reason why you haven't put BlackLightning's master character there yet? coz he's playing my master so....

Sorry, slipped my mind. I put him in my list now. >_< . He is accepted no worries.

Rave

Quote from: Kunoichi on June 24, 2014, 12:43:40 PM
The Einzbern candidate - Saber
The Matou candidate - Berserker
The Tohsaka candidate - Caster
The Wicked Witch of the West - "Dibs on that hunky Rider!"
The Yggdmilennia candidate - Archer, Assassin, or Lancer

I believe this is the current list of pairings.  Anyone notice anything that needs correcting?

That helps sooo much actually. Now I can put two and two together.

Garuss Vakarian

And now we are set up, I believe. Starcry and LTfox are our last masters.

Rave

O: I can't wait to see some character sheets.

LtFox

Hello everyone!

One Alchemist of Atlas coming up! He belongs to an original non-Eltnam family, and his search on ways to stop the apocalypse led him to the grail.  Highly tactical thinker, plotter and analyzer.  Experienced in modern warfare.  Best servant fits are probably Archer or Assassin.

Stats to follow within a day or so.
Cheers!

_LF_
O/O

In Sword, Truth.