Frost & Fire

Started by EGFrost, March 28, 2008, 10:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EGFrost

Story ideas

Knight's Honor: Historical (with a slight twist) or Fantasy.  A battle leads to the parole of a honorable and valiant knight.  He must serve at the mercy of his victorious opponent for a year's time.  But what will he do when he discover that the mysterious knight who defeated him, is beneath the visor, a member of the weaker sex?  Looking for spite, courtly manners and disdain, and perhaps, eventually a love story.  The lady in question should be comfortable being dominate (or at the least, very spirited), but the scene doesn't need to be sexual at all, though I don't mind if it wanders that way. 

Pygmalion - Looking to explore some of the themes of dominance, outside of a sexual situation.  Body molding, addiction, behavior and language shaping.  Control in all the subtle, little ways that makes a puppet.  With a bit of a gothic twist.  A modern day-ish game (I'm good to move back a bit, if the lady prefers).  I'd be looking to play a corrupting supernatural, possibly a demon, or vampire, etc looking for a servant.  There will definately be embarassment, quite possibly sex (though not from him), blood exchange, and general behavior shaping, as he takes some woefully unpolished girl, and shapes her into a perfect ghoul.  A little fight might be nice, but is not necessarily required.  A game of manipulation, sadistic choices, the slow destruction of any morality she may have, along with turning her into someone able to serve him exactly as he needs.  Probably jumping about the time frame a bit, if she's sent off to be educated, and the like.  I'd likely be playing a variety of NPCs as well.  Strong D/S themes, and definately dark.  The goal would be to create a polished, sophisticated sucessor, eventually.  Assuming she survives.  Probably a long term game, with a slow, steady pace.  I don't want someone who is going to roll over immediately and start killing babies.  We can work up to that.   ;)

Customs Differ - Ah, being a member of a royal family.  Everything is quite perfect ... until you find out your parents have married you off to some barbarian halfway across the world.  I'm looking for someone especially creative to help me come up with both the origin and the (dramatically different) destination cultures, as well as have some good BDSM fun.  We're talking equivalencies like the Historical Muslim girl to the crusades, the chinese prince who is married off to the Huns, or something more fantastical.  Magic is an option, but the culture shock, along with of course, a few marriage customs to come as a surprise to my character should lead to the power disparity.  This can be formalized by law (On the Isle of Lesbos, Men are property) or be more informal, such as playing off local marriage customs (Bride and Groom may ask one thing which cannot be refused on their wedding night), ignorance of the language, etc to push my character around.  Absolutely looking for someone with pretty good writing skills, and who would be interested in brainstorming with me, and maybe coming up with a few surprises, to really get the feeling of being alone in a strange place, and in the power of someone else.  The dials on this one are pretty loose, so feel free to throw ideas at me, or turn the sex or violence up to 11, or down to 1, or whatever.  The dominance, however, along with the alienation is pretty key to the concept in my head.

Wierding Way (Dune) - What if Lady Jessica Atredies had followed orders?  She would have borne a daughter, who, in the vast breeding schemes of the Bene Gesserit would have been matched to Feyd Rautha Harkonnen.  Accustomed to rule, to his position and his follies, he is a cruel man.  But is he prepared for the wiles of a fully trained witch of the Bene Gesserit?  Looking for a lady to compete with me in this sort of marriage of necessity.  Who will top?  Well, that depends on how competitive and cut-throat the lady in question can be  :P
“It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues.” - Abraham Lincoln

DreadD

Hrm...  Well, do you have trouble playing with males as driving your females?  I might be interestead in running with the Knight's idea.

EGFrost

Actually, while I thank you for your interest, for this one, I'd prefer an actual lady.  Which seems slightly odd, I suppose, since it's the one with less sex (probably).  But there you have it.  Sorry, and hopefully on a different game we can get together still.
“It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues.” - Abraham Lincoln

NightBird

I saw this when you first posted it, and really like your idea, but I'd want to know how strong you want the dominance and disdain before I could actually volunteer. Also, do you have any preferences between high fantasy and something more low-magic/gritty? How frequent do you want the posting rate, too? (Between school and my medical situation, sometimes I go a day or two between posts.)

I do promise I'm an actual lady, though... ;)

EGFrost

I'm flexible on how strong (or not) you want the Domme aspect to be.  I'd like it to as much mental and emotional and direct, though, if it is strongish.  I want fencing, be it verbal or physical.  I want a battle of wills and wits.  And I'd like to enter the contest hobbled by archaic chivalry and oaths to respect ladies, keep his word, etc, along with his obvious rejection that he could be beaten in a fair fight by one of the 'weaker sex'.  As for fantasy, I think I'd prefer something less 'ZOMG magic' and more of an Authurian vibe, low magic swords and sorcery, or possibly even historical, with the exception of the woman in question (My Dark Ages history isn't what it once was, but I'm not aware of any ladies who took the field directly in the actual course of history, and were victorious).  Something in the vein or era of courtly love, chilvalry, and noblesse oblige.

NightBird

That makes sense on the dominance vibe. Sounds more like a woman accustomed to being in charge--confident, strong-willed and quick-witted--than someone playing devious, manipulative head games. I'd find the strong and straightforward type to be much easier to RP.

Arthurianesque would be a nice feel--not directly within the main story arc, but around the edges of that world concept. Magic in the background, but subtle. That ties in nicely with something of a Celtic orientation, where women did play more of a role on the battlefield, like the mythic Maeve or historical Boudicca. Among medieval historical figures, the most famous woman warrior would have to be Joan of Arc. The subject of women serving in war is a difficult one to prove, but it was always a small minority even when there is evidence to support it. Stories and what minor evidence there is, however, suggests that women warriors were more often in groups of soldiers who all came from one geographical area, and they were usually not in highly visible roles.

Heh. The historian side just came out to play for a bit, there.

Worth discussing further, do you think? I'm still intrigued...

EGFrost

Absolutely.  I shall PM you forthwith.   ;)

EGFrost

Added a new game, and updated for the games I've found lovely partners for.

EGFrost

Updated again and removed a dead game.