What are you playing? [SPOILER TAGS PLEASE]

Started by Sabby, May 31, 2009, 12:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepyWei

Fallout 1? It's all about Fallout 2! Just loved it when I slept with the mafia boss' wife and then massacred the whole town  >:)

Inkidu

Quote from: SleepyWei on September 01, 2009, 10:07:51 PM
Fallout 1? It's all about Fallout 2! Just loved it when I slept with the mafia boss' wife and then massacred the whole town  >:)
Massacre a whole town... please!
When you detonate an inactive nuclear bomb in a town and turn it into dust (all for a rather ratty but still high end suite no less) that's evil.

Viva le Fallout 3!

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

SleepyWei

Quote from: Inkidu on September 02, 2009, 05:14:29 PM
Massacre a whole town... please!
When you detonate an inactive nuclear bomb in a town and turn it into dust (all for a rather ratty but still high end suite no less) that's evil.

Viva le Fallout 3!

...I'd hate to know what happened to your Karma after that >_>

Sabby

Even better. Setting some mines on the generator that just happens to power the Behemoths containment area... then just sit back with a Nuka Cola and watch the people fly.

CuriousKandi

Unforuunately, I have not had time to play anything since I first signed up, my job is rather demanding and it seems as my playing might have to be reserved for weekends.

Sabby

Shadowrun on the Snes. Ahhh... clunky olden times games that somehow manage to not suck, despite the fact they look and handle like ass xD

Limoncello

Fallout 3. With all of the new expansion packs its hard to keep up with them all.
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

Wooley

Neverwinter Nights 2. Though just set up new installs of Baldur's Gate and Morrowind.

Limoncello

Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

Sel Nar

Batman: Arkham Asylum. So damn good, I wonder what the Sequel will be like.

Hoping to get into DC Online if it's not a 'sell your firstborn to play' type MMO.

Rogue Galaxy on the PS2. Fun, plus the main character uses a big sword, AND an automag pistol.

Crimson Skies. Dashing Derring-Do in the skies of 1938 Alternate America, with planes that are freaky-awesome ('Some planes age gracefully and are Retired. The Devastator is anything but Graceful, and is Fighting Retirement tooth and nail'), and Zepplins Loaded out with mutiple gimbal turrets, big guns, and Pirates in the skies.

Tsenta

Phantasy Star Universe for the PS2, addicting game I swear..
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

[Sic Semper Tyrannis - "Thus always to tyrants"] - Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger.

Byakuya23

Right now im alternating between a retro rts called Dark Reign, really awesome game, developers don't add that degree of detail to rts anymore. Also playing ff revenant wings on ds, using the stylus can get tricky, yugi oh gx spirit caller (ds), bleach blades of fate (ds), pokemon pearl (ds), shining force (gba) and super robot taisen (gba). 
People cant defeat loneliness- Gaara

Avi

@ Selnar:  I concur!  Arkham is amazingly fun, and I just hope that they can keep it up when they make a sequel.

Besides B: AA, I'm also playing Left4Dead, brushing up on my shotgun skillz. ;)
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Inkidu

More Batman: AA goodness. I just got a 71 chain combo in the Sewer Bat (Extreme) challenge room. God, so awesome! It was like watching poetry in motion!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Avi

Heh, the highest combo streak that I've managed is 20...
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Jag

Replaying:

Castlevania: SoN
Final Fantasy VIII
Dark Cloud
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Beautiful Poison

While I have active accounts in both WoW and City of Heroes, I've been leaning more towards offline games lately.

The new batman game is AMAZING! That's been taking up a great deal of my time.

I'm also a fan of the Sims. I've been eating up sleeping hours playing that. I really enjoy it for the building and designing aspect of it.

And many of the mindlessly addictive facebook games. They keep me sane at work.

~ Salice
Reply Status N/A. ( Updated 19/01/2024 )
Posting Frequency - N/A
Availability - Not Accepting New Stories

Returned
A bit about Me - Ons/Offs - Story Requests - Absences and Apologizes 
"I'm the total package that got fucked up in shipping and handling"

Inkidu

Fallout 3:

At the risk of sounding like I've never played the game before. I finally found Dogmeat!

Yes! The only follower I will tolerate in my lone quest to: save, destroy, break the pocketbook in a way very mercenary the Capital Wasteland.

Because even in a nuclear-wracked, perverse farce of a planet. Dog is still man's best friend.

(Side note: Am so pissed that there is a new DLC: Mothership Zeta. I thought Point Lookout was supposed to be the last one. D;)

Jag

I have finished Castlevania: SoN and have replaced it in my list with the new Ghostbusters game. ^_^

Go Ghostbusters!
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Sabby

Legacy of Kain: Defiance.

Imagine the head Raziel could give... err, the beheadings, Raziel could give... >___>

Lunaris

AION. I've started playing Aion...and have promptly began playing less and less of City of Heroes and Mass Effect (was trying the new expansion that just popped up outta the blue).

Reverend Bonobo

I'm avoiding MMOs for now, since the monthly fee means I feel obligated to play as much as possible, lest my money be wasted. I'm sticking with single-player offline games that I can easily walk away from.

I just got back into Neverwinter Nights. I loves me some D&D. I'm going to give NWN2 another chance after I download the expansions, but I'm not sure if anything can give that sequel the charm of the first game. The graphics sure are nice, but it just didn't have that je ne sais quoi.

I finished Fallout 3 again, this time with all the DLC. It wasn't as fun - after I got the power armor from Operation Anchorage and an Alien Disintegrator from Mothership Zeta, nothing posed much of a threat.

You fucking phony genie, give me my wish! Under the auditorium stairs this time, and no bullshit - show up this time or I'll swipe your glasses and never give 'em back!
My Ons, Offs, and Maybes.

Eiskalt

Since I just finished Mass Effect (which I loved) I decided to pick up Knights of the Old Republic which I have just started to play and I am loving every moment of it.

I also have been having my first exposure to the Street Fighter series after buying SF4 for cheap for the PC on steam. The art style is awesome and I am slowly getting better. It is also a lot easier playing which a keyboard then I was expecting.

Lastly Heroes of Newerth has been taking up a lot of my multiplayer time. There was a group of about seven of my friends who all played DotA together so HoN was naturally the next step...

Lady Annabelle

Quote from: Lady Annabelle on May 31, 2009, 01:22:33 PM
Persona(PS1) - Rather disappointed in this game.
Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth(PS1) - Level grinding is awesome.   ::)
Final Fantasy XII(PS2) - Very long game and I'm only 30 hours into it, but pure greatness.
Makai Kingdom: Chronicles Of The Sacred Tome(PS2) - I love my NIS games.

So, I beat Persona tonight.  I got the bad ending and I cannot remember the last time I have been this disappointed in a game.  I had such high hopes about this series and the first one is just horrendous.  I have never been so relieved to get a bad ending so I can stop playing a game.  Ugh.

Currently Playing:

Wild Arms 2(PS1) - I beat the first Wild Arms way back in Spring, so I am looking forward to this game as it will be the replacement of Persona.
Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth(PS1) - I want to say I am halfway through this game.  I am level 35 and have put 90 hours into it.  This game brings grinding to a whole new level.
Final Fantasy XII(PS2) - I have the final two dungeons left in this game.  I'm level 53 with about 90 hours.  I still really enjoy it, but I can see that they stretched it out to make it way too long.
Makai Kingdom: Chronicles Of The Sacred Tome(PS2) - I am in Chapter 8 of 9.  Nothing really amazing, but it has been very interesting.
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Liam

Culdcept for PS2... such an addictive game.