News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

A home made small mushroom, black olives pizza.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

AmberStarfire

Chicken caesar salad.

I actually made a salad with chicken dippers, ate the chicken dippers off it and a piece of cheese, and left most of the rest of it. :/

I guess my eating self-discipline isn't at an all-time high today.

Alexandria

Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

Lain

My Heritage Is Rebellion.

Beguile's Mistress

Heading home to some roast beef and green beans. :-)

Serenity

My O/O's
Serenity's RP Requests

Current Mood: Tired || RP Status: Actively Seeking

Currently in the works: Darkness Rising

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

AmberStarfire

There's a bundle of food on the bed. Honey roasted peanuts. Jaffa cakes. What remains of a block of chocolate and I didn't get any of that (but that's because I declined).

ErisXfrost

A turkey burger and mushroom wrap! xD

With spinach~

Serenity

I'm about to have an Xtreme burger and fried Oreos o3o
My O/O's
Serenity's RP Requests

Current Mood: Tired || RP Status: Actively Seeking

Currently in the works: Darkness Rising

Gadifriald

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on January 28, 2016, 03:52:24 PM
...green beans. :-)
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT GREEN BEANS!!!!!!! ;D
I am a mighty ravisher of captive damsels and princesses!

Beguile's Mistress

*laughs so hard*

Ate the roast beef and green beans and then ate an orange popsicle for dessert.

Gadifriald

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on January 28, 2016, 08:12:06 PM
*laughs so hard*

Ate the roast beef and green beans and then ate an orange popsicle for dessert.
*laughs and grins* ;D
I am a mighty ravisher of captive damsels and princesses!

Autumn52

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on January 28, 2016, 03:52:24 PM
Heading home to some roast beef and green beans. :-)

That sounds delicious.

I am making Shrimp Scampi for dinner with brussel sprouts and garlic bread and maybe homemade ice cream
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

AmberStarfire

I haven't had anything to eat yet. I bought some Thai chicken soup from the Chinese/Thai restaurant I order from last night, to have for lunch today. It smells a bit.. odd in an unpleasant way, so I'm not entirely sure if it's fresh or not, or if it's meant to smell that way. I'll probably try it and have some toast with it later if it's okay.

Beguile's Mistress

A green apple and a few crackers - eating on the run today.

AmberStarfire

Captain Maltese

I had rømmegraut aka sour cream porridge with sugar, cinnamon and melted butter for dinner today. I do need the occasional meat free meal, and these days this stuff comes readymade to be put into the microwave. Modern production nonwithstanding, this is probably one of the oldest dishes known in my country since steak was ripped straight off the cow and eaten al dente.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Beguile's Mistress

Scrambled eggs and sausage links - sort of a brunch after running errands and doing some housework

AmberStarfire

I made up a plate of rice using a microwaved sachet of basmati rice, grated cheese, ham pieces and red pesto, and just finished that. Earlier today I had potato waffles with baked beans.

AmberStarfire

Haagen-Dazs strawberry cheesecake icecream.

Delibee

I rarely treat myself with snacks, but I actually bought myself Ben & Jerry's strawberry cheesecake ice cream last week, and I didn't regret it at all. Because I'm an adult, and nobody can tell me not to.

This morning, I'm having waffles. Chocolate chip waffles. With chocolate milk. Because I'm an adult, and nobody can tell me not to.
Avatar art "Penthe vs. Shehyn" by Brandon Chang. https://bchangart.artstation.com/

O/Os

Beguile's Mistress

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

AmberStarfire

I just had scotch broth soup with 2 pieces of buttered toast and I'm on my second coffee. (This one has Arabica coffee, honey and chocolate almond milk).