You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 20, 2018, 05:24:32 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Anime  (Read 35854 times)

Offline Avalon29

Re: Anime
« Reply #650 on: January 14, 2018, 08:05:58 PM »
Still irritated that Netflix is going to delay the release of Violet Evergarden for the US only. I don't understand why if they're willing to do simulcasts every where but the US they won't do it here but it is what it is unfortunately.

Added another show to my watch list this season on Friday though. Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens, a series following  detectives and hitmen in a city where apparently 3% of the population are hitmen. It gave me a Durarara kind of feel for some reason. Not quite sure where the plot is going but the first episode hooked me enough to keep me waiting eagerly for next week's episode.

Online Sain

« Reply #651 on: January 18, 2018, 05:03:02 AM »
Started watching Violet Evergarden. Kinda liking it, though the dub feels a bit meh...

Offline Caeli

« Reply #652 on: January 18, 2018, 03:17:55 PM »
I finally got around to watching the first two episodes of Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card... and loved it.  Beautiful music and animation as always, and I love that they've updated the technology to match the "modern day" (thinking specifically to those clunky "mobile phones" from the old series, hah!).  CLAMP has captured perfectly the essence of the old series, and I can't wait to see more.