How to Put Ons and Offs in signature line

Started by Cicero, November 13, 2008, 11:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicero

This question is almost embarrassingly simple. I'm sure it's been asked a million times. But how do you put your ons and offs so that people see it when you post?

I created that documents. But I need nice clear directions with example of what text or code I'll want to make that happen.

Thank you in advance for any help you might offer.

Cicero

Moondazed

• Click on Profile in the toolbar at the top of the page (it's before My Messages).
  • Click on Forum Profile Information on the left.
  • Scroll down to the Signature text box, and type in the following:
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23847]Ons and Offs[/url]

• Click on Change Profile in the bottom right.

That should put the text Ons and Offs in the signature line of each of your posts :)

Edit:  Just so everyone knows, I browsed to his Ons and Offs thread and copied and pasted the url into the link above.  And please don't be embarrassed to ask any question that you have, everyone was new when they first joined and it's much easier to ask someone rather than stumbling around trying to sort it out on your own :)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Cicero

Thank you for your gracious help Moondazed. Your answer was utterly clear. The directions worked like a charm.

Cicero

Moondazed

~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Duchess

:'( i give up the link do'nt want to work

Moondazed

Hold on, I'll get you the exact code to paste in your signature.

Moondazed

[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23872]Ons & Offs[/url]

That will put the text Ons & Offs in with a link to your ons and offs page.  Please remember that signatures need to be no more than 6 lines high and blank lines count as a line.

Duchess

;D ;D ;D ;DYAY :D :D :D

I CAN SO kiss you right now ..thank you so much ;D

Moondazed

Belladonna1

O.K., Dearest Moondazed....
could you possibly do the same for me..??  *puts loads of sugar ontop of the PRETTY  PLEASE*  ;D
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Moondazed

Of course :)  *running off to get the link*

Moondazed

[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=22907.0][color=red]Ons & Offs are up![/color][/url]

That will add a link to the text "Ons & Offs are up!" :)

Belladonna1

There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!