angels and demons

Started by Chreestafer, February 04, 2010, 08:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluevamp

so sorry sweetie I did say for you to start it,,,, and I have been waiting on you"
but I is sorry I had to get off for awhile I had a very bad headach my last night and took something for it and it knock me out cold... witch is good, it made me sleep a little ~lol~ I get migraines and have to get rid of it befor it gets real bad on me,,,
But you go ahead and set it up sweetie ok... I will be waiting on you ~hugs~ and a my morning to you like I got back up at 6am lol ;D
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Bluevamp

Quote from: Chreestafer on February 08, 2010, 10:52:25 PM
sorry hun, i finally answered all them darn questions! lol message me when you are ready and we can set up a scene and ides and get this pact down before starting, YAY! im back! he he he he bye luv!

~laughing at him~ its funny'' but you got a few more Lol'''
you know that I just picking on you right''''  I hope! ;D
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Bluevamp

hey just want you to know that I made it in,, yehhyyyy for me now I wish you the best of luck too
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Bluevamp

well I just saw it so Congratulations on your approval ~hugs him~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}