The Wild Breed [M lf F, NC, Supernatural]

Started by TheVillain, July 31, 2016, 08:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Myths and Legends never really leave us. They change shape, they change meanings, they change approaches, they change in values- but Myths and Legends never really leave. One such old legend is the Satyr, a goat-man thing that roamed the woods. A wild and lecherous beast who perused wine, women, and song with a fixation to rival those of religious fanatics. Sometimes pleasant male companions of a couple of the wilder gods, sometimes not so much- they say that the music of a Satyr is hypnotic in power while it's lusts are unquenchable.

That's the Legend anyway. Nobody really believes it. Legends have a nasty habit of never being the whole truth even when they do have a kernel of facts at their core. Was there even a kernel of truth here? Was this all the dreams of a horny madman?

Time and tide sweeps away the answers to questions like that. Usually the answer doesn't really matter. Truth be told, it probably would be a surprise if any of the ladies of this camping trip even knew what a Satyr even was. And too their credit, it doesn't really matter most of the time. But sometimes the time and tide that sweeps away the answers to those kind of questions brings those answers back.

Quote from: InfoA tribute to the old sexploitation horror movies of the 70's and 80's.

Basic Premise - A small group of women camping in a forest unwittingly get the attention of, and are targetted by, a monster that intends to use them to spread his seed.

NC and Impreg will be factors, but how much is negotiable. The monster might use aphrodesiac pheromones to pacify his intended victims for relatively lighter NC for example.

This can have multiple partners, up to a small group of female players can be involved.

Thoughts/Interest?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.