News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Miyr's Final Fantasy RP OOC

Started by Miyr, June 05, 2010, 06:00:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kineas

Cool with me, it is slowly pulling us all together in a very natural way before the 'main' plot gets rolling, and I think that's a big step in the right direction for a final fantasy themed game. :)

We'll have to see if Lady Alexina finds a way to get in on the action... O:!

Miyr

Oh I have the PERFECT idea as to how she's going to wind up in the sewers. I may wait though for other people to get down there, if she's not the reason why everyone has to rush in and "save the day". If they have to save her, it would allow the group to be brought together before her father easier or something ~.~ Not sure what I want to do tee hee. Depends on other people as well~
Been gone for almost two years. I apologize for my absence.

-Miyr

Kineas

I figured you had something in mind and were biding your time when i read your most recent post. x3 That's exactly the kind of post I like to make when I'm biding my time.

Looking forward to what you've got coming ;D

Miyr

Yeaaaaahhh just a bit LOL I will figure something out, but also, I don't know what the team is wanting to do so I will wait for their opinions.

-Miyr

Nevermore of blood ravens

Its your game Miyr, you lead and I will follow.

Miyr

Alrighty then, I will wait for the others to voice their opinions and then we will decide where to go from there.

-Miyr

Miyr

So the option we have before us it to pursue the whole sewer thing, in which I will probably set it up as Alexia needs saving (Because she's our only damsel and it gives me a good way to get back into things) or just skipping forward to people getting rewarded by her father's company. So if anyone has suggestions or requests let me know. I like the idea of the sewer thing, because it brings them together, gets a little bit of action so we can see each other's typing styles, and it gives us a more concrete way of getting the adventure started.

I will be retiring for the night and will try to get back on tomorrow at some point to see what people have said~ Have a good day everyone!

-Miyr

Henderson

I don't mind either way, though i think #183 would probably shine in a 'rescue the overseer' kind of job :P
Plus, im finding it hard to think of reasons why the company wouldn't just have his defectiveness 'fixed' after finding out what he's been doing, so heroics might be handy :P
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

Miyr

Alright then we will go down into the sewers! I noticed that people have backed off in the thread so I will probably come up with something to initiate the sewer sequence~

-Miyr

Miyr

Okay so my post of setting up Alexia in the sewer system has been posted! I did however kind of change it from sewer to waterway. . . One because it's cleaner, and smells less. . . And two. . . I'm spending the most time there so yeah XD don't wanna stink afterwards. And in FF12 when they went into the sewer systems and such I believe they called it a waterway as well. Just sounds prettier lol.

-Miyr

Kineas

Alas, at the moment I'm in a state where I'm waiting for Baleron to reply. O:  Hopefully Alexia isn't trapped for too long x3

Miyr

*smirks* Poor Kineas~ Gotta wait for Baleron~ *pokes at* Lol~ And yesh I don't want to be stuck in ze nasty forever ~.~

-Miyr

Kineas

No worries! just come back to us when you can ^^

Miyr

Okay Baleron, and that is perfectly fine! Don't worry about it, real life comes first, we all know that :3

-Miyr

Kineas

Miyr

Yup I don't care~ And I do believe we are waiting on Henderson, which is no issue~

-Miyr

Miyr

An unapproved member posed a question in the actual RP. I hope my response didn't scare him away. . .

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on June 21, 2010, 01:27:02 PM
(I didn't notice if it was ever said but would you all be opposed to another character joining? A bad-guy, as it were, help keep the plot moving?)

I'm pretty sure that we discussed villains earlier in the development of the story, but I think it's way too early to bring them in.

-Miyr

Miyr

So my brain is SERIOUSLY not cooperating with me. . . So if I poof for a bit from posting that's why. . . Also why I've just been sitting back and observing.

-Miyr

Henderson

Wait, you guys were waiting for me to post?

Doh!

What am i doing, is someone else running this thing since other people seem to have ideas of whats down in the sewer?
I have to admit i'm a bit lost which is why i was pretty much just planning to coast along for a bit until i catch my bearings again.

I'll do a thing, where i'll post but it wont really be much plot interaction thing for now until i know whats going on.
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

Kineas

No worries~ I'll be popping in and out myself with fair frequency.

Also, that's probably fine, Henderson, I wasn't looking for a book about your character's water resistance levels. x3  Right now we're pretty much following Baleron's lead.

Miyr

OH!!! There's a ledge to walk on, so Henderson should be fine. Might have to bend low though *snickers*

-Miyr

Kineas

;3  It's all for fun~ but I'll admit I'd be hard pressed pushing the plot along when the 'main storyteller' isn't available/whatever. I always feel like I'll be stepping on toes. >.>

Kineas

I hear you on that one, I suppose I'm still sort of feeling out the writing environment in a way in this thread. Over in the persona game (also with Miyr) I feel quite a bit more 'empowered' if only because I jumped on board first, and am honestly a bit more interested in it than this one. xD

Not to say I'm not interested in this one of course. It's just not on the forefront of my creative mind at the moment, if you get what I mean.

Kineas

I'll try to make sure I get in at least a few more posts for ya then. :)

Miyr

Well also because of things real time on my end my creativity is a bit bonkers at the moment. So hopefully I will be able to crank out a post in regard to Alexia's position so you guys can find her or come close. Also, feel free to run into some slime monsters or something and kill them. I may have Alexia be all O<o run away and scream for help, or try to beat the shit out of it in frustration.

-Miyr