Looking for Director/GM/DM

Started by Wulfman, December 07, 2016, 02:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wulfman

Hello all,

as the title says I'm looking for some non-adult roleplay in a few system games, or freeform even if they prefer that.

BTVS RPG - Ideally this is the one I'd like the most. a group of 3-4 pc's playing the non deluxe edition. It''d be up to the director what season to set the rp in. If I had to list my ideal for it though I would say after the series finale with the existence of all the newly activated slayers.

Star Wars: Saga Edition - I would love to play some saga edition, I've been in a couple of games that never really got off the ground and one session on roll20 that was all that good. Again I'd like a small group of pc's with the era of play up to the GM. I don't really have an ideal era for this one but if possible I would like my character to be a Jedi.

D&D 3.5 or 5e - In each case I have the players handbook and only the players handbook for these editions. I'm possibly getting into a 5e game on rpol that is for players who've never played it before so maybe some 3.5 here. It depends on the edition used what type of character I'd play. Good news for DM's though is I'm brand new not only to the system but the lore of D&D as well so if you want to run a module for it go ahead as I can guarantee I've never played it.

Thank you for reading if you've made it this far and I hope to game with y'all soon.

tangela

I'd super love to play in a BTVS or Star Wars Game. If we can't find a gm/dm, are you opposed to just writing something?
"There is no justice in the laws of Nature, Headmaster, no term for fairness in the equations of motion. The universe is neither evil, nor good, it simply does not care. The stars don't care, or the Sun, or the sky. But they don't have to! We care! There is light in the world, and it is us!"