Looking for Partners! [M seeking 1 or 2 F]

Started by WonderousLight, July 08, 2012, 06:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WonderousLight

Hi E! I'm new to the site, but not to adult roleplaying. I've actually been doing it for quite a few years. :D I hope I'm able to please some of you with a great roleplay! I'm glad to be accepted here.

I label myself as fairly literate, as I know how to properly spell and use grammar. I typically post around one and a half to two paragraphs per response, so hopefully that will suffice.
I also only play male characters, and would prefer to roleplay with females playing females. I had a bad experience in the past with a guy playing a female, so that's why.

I should be on a couple of times a day, so I should be able to get out replies quite frequently. Being a college student, I hope you all can understand if I get slightly behind.

I guess I'll get down to the pairings now. :D

Pairings I like:

• BrotherxSister - Can be stepsiblings
  • TeacherxStudent - I can play teacher or student
  • GirlxBoyfriend
  • Shy BoyxExtroverted Girl
  • School Friends - can be MxF or MxFxF
  • MistressxSlave - alone or mixed with another pairing
  • GirlfriendxGirlfriend's SisterxBoyfriend
  • Female TeacherxBoyxBoy's Sister (or even Female TeacherxFemale StudentxMale Student) - I am really craving this!
  • Male FriendxFemale FriendxFemale Friend's Young Mom - Random craving I have. Someone please do this with me!
  • GuyxOnline Date
  • Suggest something!
Some Kinks:

• Bondage
  • Dirty Talking
  • Playing Submissive or Dominant (Bold one means what I am in the mood for now)
  • The Girl Being on Top
  • Sexy Clothing
  • Some Non-con
  • Slight Degradation
  • Anal, Vaginal, Oral
  • Giving a Cum Facial
  • Sexy Cosplays! (Schoolgirl, maid, nurse uniforms, even some anime characters. Mmm....)
I may do some anime or gaming roleplays!

• Rosario+Vampire - I'd love something with Kurumu or Mizore... Or both! ;)
  • Gurren Lagann - something with Yoko (of course) could be fun
  • Final Fantasy
  • I have too many to list. Just ask me in a PM. ^^
Things I will not roleplay:

• Death
  • Blood
  • Watersports
  • Scat
I can post some more favorite kinks and such later. If anyone is interested in starting something up with me, just send me a PM! I'll be sure to get back with you. :)

Some anime/hentai pictures that I like:
Possible plots:

• I've done this one before: A school with a sex-based curriculum. Such as classes devoted to bondage, threesomes, fetishes... You name it. Every student has a teacher/mentor, and he or she shares a dorm with the mentor. This is a teacherxstudent pairing plot.
  • TeacherxSiblings
    Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
    For the teacherxbrother and sister idea, I was thinking maybe the two have classes with the same teacher/professor (depending on their ages) and she threatens them with something (failure, lying to get them in trouble with administration...) unless they do what she wants. At first it could be that they please her, but then she makes them begin to get frisky with each other. They could either be okay with it before hand (like prior exploration) or completely against it but grow to like it. There's so much to do with this one. :D
  • GuyxOnline Date
    What I was thinking is he has a poor dating life, and has resorted to online dating sites. Most of the girls he chooses to meet for a date never come back for a second. It's not even that he's ugly or rude, there's just something about him that most girls can't seem to stand: how nice he is. He's been raised thinking he has to be overly nice for a girl to like him. Well, that wasn't good for him until this one girl (your character). The guy's friend had told him to be careful of online dating, that people aren't what they seem to be on a profile. This seemed to be completely wrong about her. She seemed exactly like a perfect match for him, beautiful, everything. Until later in the date, she invites him back to her apartment (something no other date has offered him yet), he accepts, and it turns out she's actually a major dominant nympho, with a lot of built up sexual frustration. We could go from there. I know it's not much, but it's just random brainstorming I had. ^^;
  • BoyxNerdy Girlfriend
    Now that I think about it, the idea of a nerdy female having a secret side, one that shows that she's a nympho and very kinky is very interesting. Maybe something like a boy is hanging out with his girlfriend, and she tells him that she'd like to make out with him. It takes him by surprise as she'd typically been turning down his advances. Once it starts getting heavy though, she gets more rough, eventually getting to the point that she could, well, use him however she pleases, by tying him down or something. Again, this isn't much, but I like it.
  • FriendxFriend - with D/s
    (Borrowed from Sabby]
Possible plots:

• I've done this one before: A school with a sex-based curriculum. Such as classes devoted to bondage, threesomes, fetishes... You name it. Every student has a teacher/mentor, and he or she shares a dorm with the mentor. This is a teacherxstudent pairing plot.
  • TeacherxSiblings
    For the teacherxbrother and sister idea, I was thinking maybe the two have classes with the same teacher/professor (depending on their ages) and she threatens them with something (failure, lying to get them in trouble with administration...) unless they do what she wants. At first it could be that they please her, but then she makes them begin to get frisky with each other. They could either be okay with it before hand (like prior exploration) or completely against it but grow to like it. There's so much to do with this one. :D
  • GuyxOnline Date
    What I was thinking is he has a poor dating life, and has resorted to online dating sites. Most of the girls he chooses to meet for a date never come back for a second. It's not even that he's ugly or rude, there's just something about him that most girls can't seem to stand: how nice he is. He's been raised thinking he has to be overly nice for a girl to like him. Well, that wasn't good for him until this one girl (your character). The guy's friend had told him to be careful of online dating, that people aren't what they seem to be on a profile. This seemed to be completely wrong about her. She seemed exactly like a perfect match for him, beautiful, everything. Until later in the date, she invites him back to her apartment (something no other date has offered him yet), he accepts, and it turns out she's actually a major dominant nympho, with a lot of built up sexual frustration. We could go from there. I know it's not much, but it's just random brainstorming I had. ^^;
  • BoyxNerdy Girlfriend
    Now that I think about it, the idea of a nerdy female having a secret side, one that shows that she's a nympho and very kinky is very interesting. Maybe something like a boy is hanging out with his girlfriend, and she tells him that she'd like to make out with him. It takes him by surprise as she'd typically been turning down his advances. Once it starts getting heavy though, she gets more rough, eventually getting to the point that she could, well, use him however she pleases, by tying him down or something. Again, this isn't much, but I like it.
  • FriendxFriend - with D/s
    (Borrowed from Sabby)
    She was his best friend all through school, sticking up for him when he got bullied, helping him cope and just generally being there. He didn't know what he would do without this girl. She had always been like a big sister to him...
    Then the day came that he graduated high school, 2 long years after she did. Now that they could be together again, he made a promise to be hers forever... a promise she made him take very seriously.
    Now hes her willing and happy slave, wearing her collar, which he is free to take off at any time. She has quite a naughty side he never knew of before, and she'll take him out in public dressed as a girl or to clubs in embarrassing outfits just to watch him squirm like the timid little thing he is.
    Will involve him serving her with normal household things (cleaning, cooking, generally being a maid, costume and all) being tied to a leash, having to serve her in front of friends, bondage, blindfolds, toys, whips, paddles and lots of fluffy, heart-melty cuddles and loviness
  • TeacherxStudent - with Blackmail
    I had the idea of something what could be a switch in power, depending in how you view it. I was thinking maybe my character is a student, and yours is the teacher. Maybe after school one day he has some questions, and she helps him. But, while they are in the course of the discussion, she finally reveals to him that she is attracted to him. He doesn't deny any feelings towards her, and they are alone, so they have sex in the room. Little did he know that that was her plan. She had pictures of the scene, and given the way she positioned him and the camera made it look like she was raped. She uses these pictures to coerce him, making him into her little toy for anytime she wants him.
  • BossxWorker
    I'm talking more about office jobs, maybe a new lady is made the manager of his floor, and she finds him attractive. So she offers him an ultimatum: become her new 'assistant' (which would also include a pay raise as well as other benefits, but he'd be her toy), or she'd fire him. I know it's not much, but that just leaves room to expand.
  • Spoiled GirlxButler
    I've had this before, but I never got to finish it. I was thinking maybe a father buys his daughter a new male butler. She is around 17, and he's still pretty young, around 21-22. She gets to use him however she wants, but at first it's a typical butlerxowner scenario. She only has him do chores, cook for her, and the like. Once he's been around for a while, and she's begun to be sexually active, she decides to use him to her advantage. She's usually sub when with other guys, but she wants to use her power over him to make him not only her butler, but her sex toy.
  • MaidxOwner
    I had this idea a while ago. What if my character owns yours. She does what he pleases, including sexual favors. One day, she gets tired of his attitude towards her, and decides she's going to make him under her (her slave, or what ever you so choose).[/spoiler.
I am very free currently! If you are looking for someone to roleplay with, I'd be happy to indulge with you! :)

Recent absense: I am so sorry for just disappearing, everyone. I accidentally forgot my laptop on my last trip to visit my family (which was a couple of weeks ago) and I've had no way to get online. However I am back now, and ready to roleplay!

Addition: angelic traces and myself are looking for a dominant female teacher! Details are: here!

WonderousLight

Current Stories:

(Threads)
An Unequal Twincest - Myself and angelic traces
I'll Show You How a Girl Should Be Treated - Myself and Pollydactle
Teach Me - Myself and rachelongaku
I Didn't Expect This! - Myself and Mellific
Lessons in kinkiness - Myself and Usani

(PMs)
The Play Date - Myself and Rubica

WonderousLight

Added a line at the end. I cannot stress how free I am currently!

WonderousLight

I added a plot and changed a post to include my current stories.

WonderousLight

Fixed up my stories page and added that I'm looking for a dom teacher.

Usani

I love the first TeacherxStudent idea!  :D

WonderousLight

I added an idea, it's at the end of my plot ideas. Still looking! :D

WonderousLight

Updated my layout (the spoiler bars) and added a plot. The added plot is under "Spoiled GirlxButler".

WonderousLight