2 Couples on a perfect vacation...

Started by Jester, September 28, 2009, 03:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

There have been iterations of "Wife Swap" on here but i would like to try something a little smaller.

I am looking for another guy and two girls to play where a couple swap partners with another couple. Ideally i would like the couples to be completely different.

Two couples who are best friends decide to go on holiday together.

One couple is loud and out-going and the other couple is shy and a bit geeky but still pretty gorgeous.

On holiday their inhibitions disappear.....

I imagine a few interesting scenarios on the holiday...

1. The couples begin to flirt with each other a little.
2. The confident couple begin to make love all the time and are not very discreet...
3. The shy couple begin to watch more and more...
4. One of the confident couple seduces a shy person... But not full sex.  This could happen both ways and go on for a bit... Behind their partners backs.
5. Finally they begin to play strip poker together and get together... sharing their partners.

Anyway let me know if your keen.

Doomsday

I'd love to play the other husband/male partner.

Jester

great. we just need to wait for two wives :-)

erin 27f

I would love to take the shy wife/female part if it's still open

Talia

I could play the other wife if you like.Still new here,but I think my writing is getting better,Up to you's.
Laurrel
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Doomsday

Jester

Great.

So Doomsday which member would you prefer to be? The confident husband or the shy one?

We can then sort out histories and descriptions with our relevant partners and then send them to me?

Cheers

Ill set up a thread and post the link here when i have everyones bios.

Doomsday

Jester

ok great.

Laurrel. send me a description of your char and we can start building a history for the confident couple.

doomsday can you message erin and start constructing a background for your couple?

what do you guys think of the two couples sharing a Gite (Holiday Cottage) in the south of france with a private swimming pool and a nudist beach at the end of the garden?

Doomsday

That sounds fine by me :O I'll start collabin' with Erin.

Talia

Sounds sweet. Um and a nudist beach too.....giddy up
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Jester

i am away for a few days so will get this set up for sunday. if thats ok?

Doomsday

Fine by me, gives me and Erin plenty of time to brainstorm.

Jester

Hi there Guys

I have created a forum for us. I am using an old one i used to run along a similair lines.

A new thread for details on the couples (we might add more later?) and also an ooc thread.

Can you use the following when creating your chars please? Laurrel and i have posted ours.

Name:
Weight:
Hair:
Body/Bra size
Personality:
Secret Fantasy:

Jester

We are now looking for a new wife...

Anyone keen?

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

sinera

aww man! missed this one!

Y'all have fun!
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Doomsday

Wolfy

Lawl..if this was still Open I'd join in..xD

Maybe Sinera and I could be a third couple..xD

Jester

or how about two singles that come together?

Wolfy

ooh..sounds interesting..^_^

If Sinera doesn't mind, I'm fine with it..^_^