Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Fine. I like the covers better than you, at least they're not like ice.

Belle33

You're giving me that look of disapproval again.  I TOLD you I'd have to have a man now and then.  If you wanted a gold star lesbian you should have chosen someone else.  I'm out!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sybl

You wouldn't know a gold star if it landed in your lap, missy. Buzz off.

Zaphod

You don't have much of a lap anyway. I want a lap that's nice and soft and welcoming. Now get outta here.

Belle33

You've gotten mighty picky lately - you used tho think I was perfect - now you have lap requirements?  This is so over!

Zaphod

You stopped being perfect the day you got your pet hamster! And oh, your lap's still perfect, honey. But that hamster.... well... it's over!

Belle33

You are obsessed with hamsters!   Since you won't explain it - I'm gonna have to cut my losses.  Now - shooo!

Zaphod

Belle, honey, you are awesome in bed and you are a great cook, but you can't sing for nuts. You know how much I love Madonna and Cyndi and all those other great voices. I need someone like that. Either you take singing lessons or you get out of here. Just get out anyway.

Sybl

I don't do ultimatums, and as far as that goes. I don't do you. Hit the road.

Zaphod

What use is someone who won't do me! I can't do you either. Pack up your bags and get out.

Sybl

Zaphod

Fine! Keep it and pay the mortgage as well! I am moving into my new GF's house. Goodbye, Sybl.

Belle33

There's no way I can be with a kept man.  Goodbye, gigolo ;)

Zaphod

I can't be with a brat however cute and hot and sexy she is. Goodbye, Belle. ;)

Belle33

Um, would you care to explain why I keep finding earrings and ladies undergarments that don't belong to me all around your place?  I tried to ignore it, but now your little friends are calling at all times of night and I think it's pretty clear that you've bee cheating.  Don't try to deny it - I've talked to one of your lovers and she's told me everything.  *slaps you and storms out, slamming the door behind me*

Zaphod

They are all your earrings and undergarments. *holds up a bra* See, it even says B right here on the strap. You have short term memory loss and you hid it from me. I am getting out of this relationship before you develop long term memory loss and forget about me as well. I love your coffee but we can't be together. Goodbye.

Belle33

You had an affair with my boss'' wife?? seriously??? I'm done! Goodbye!

Zaphod

I did it to further your career. How do you think you got promoted!? I can't be with someone who does not appreciate me. Now get out. Out!

Belle33

That was a waste of your time since my career is going just fine.  You should have been more attentive to me instead of sleeping around.  Pack your things, mister...and beat it!

Zaphod

Your boss' wife told me all about your performance ratings. Yeah right! Your career was going fine because of me. And oh, the last time you made brownies, you didn't give me any. No use tempting me with some more this evening. Out!!

Sybl

All you know how to do is whine. You want some cheese with your whine? Grocery store 6 miles... Start walking. Oh, and don't come back.

Undeniable Sin

You are constantly arguing with your ex. He's out of your life, but yet you can't seem to let go of him completely. You don't even realize I'm around when you and him are into it. I need someone who forgets their past and focuses on me. I'm leaving, not that you'll notice.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Sybl

Does everything always have to be about you. Go, you're right, I won't miss you.

Anesa

What the heck are you staring at?! Whenever you stare at me like that, I start to get self-conscious. I always worry if I have something in my nose or teeth or if my liner is smudged and looks stupid. I also think wonder if I have a huge growing pimple or something. I just can't take it anymore.......STOP IT!  Okay that's the last straw!  We're through!

Steamy Royal

You know what? I'm getting tired of always being in the shadow. Here, take your god damn man -puts on "It's raining men! Hallelujah! It's raining men!" and throws her a man- There, since you're so happy to cheat, cheat with them all to that song. Over and out.