Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Banned for disliking teasing!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

MiaFire

Banned for assuming she does or doesn't like something.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Mordred

Banned.. just because I really want to hear that delicious sizzling sound as your fiery self lands upon that icy (blue) jello below! *waves a hand near sensor.. having upgraded from the lever.. listening with a lecherous ear as that lovely slap of skin on jello echoes from below*
*See Pillory*

Ramman

banned for having a messy avatar who finger paints and smokes.

Stone

Banned for being a... ram... man? *laughs*
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

MiaFire

Banned for such a nonsense banning reason. :P
-

Ramman

banned for banning the person who banned me.   :-)

MiaFire

Banned for banning me after defending you.
-

Ramman

well...thank you for your defense...i do appreciate it, however still banned.  >:)

Belle33

Banned for banning your defender.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Banned for defending... oh sod it. Banned for that look, still!

Breathless Intent

Banned for making her beg for it!

Stone

Banned for not begging alongside!

Breathless Intent

Banned for making ME beg then! :)

Stone

Banned for pretending that's a bad thing.

Phoenixrisen

Banned for figuring out that it wasn't. :P
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Mortigan DeLoncre

Banned for being a firey redhead.

Breathless Intent

Banned for being too cool!

Zahnweh Zombie

Banned for being scantly dressed!  ( ^-^ Even though it's very attractive and tasteful.)  It's too tasteful!

Phoenixrisen

Banned for having an issue with tasteful seduction. :)
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Sybl

Banned for picking the wrong topic.

adroitgrayman

Banned for being so seductive.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Sybl

Banned for not noticing sooner.

adroitgrayman

Banned for realizing me so late.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Phoenixrisen

Banned cause I just woke up and I'm still a little grumpy.
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21