RP ideas. Groups preferably.

Started by Inali Grimalkin, January 03, 2010, 01:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inali Grimalkin

So I've got a couple ideas on what I'd like to role play.

One would be an X-Men next generation type. For this I'd be going off the show, comics and movies so if certain characters die in the movie that might not be necessary for the RP. The story line for this one would be that Phoenix Summers, Jean and Scott Summers' daughter would be about to attend professor X's school since her powers have finally manifested. She'd be 16 looking exactly like her mother except with brown eyes instead of blue. The twist to her character, and a lot of the plot, would be that she's not really Scott's kid, she's Logan's. I can go into further detail for the how's and why's later.

For that one I'd need
Logan/Wolverine
Scott/Cyclops
And any made up next generation or originals (ie: Rogue, Storm, Gambit etc. And their children.)

My other idea would be a future Harry Potter. After the War but before they have kids. In the book Hermione hides her parents in Australia and gives them false memories to keep them safe and unknowing. The RP would be the Trio going to Australia to bring her parent's back. While they're there they decide to stop and check out the Wizarding community there. While walking around they see a girl who looks a lot like Ginny. They go after her then when they catch up with her they realize she's not Ginny. She recognized Harry, obviously, but for a different reason. She claims to be his sister. Again, I can go into more detail about it later. She's Harry's opposite, she looks exactly like Lily except she has Jame's eyes.

So, who's interested?
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no fucking way Paper can beat Rock. Paper is supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? Why the hell can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why isn't notebook paper constantly suffocating students while they take notes in class? I'll tell you why: because paper can't beat anybody; a rock would tear that shit up in 2 seconds. When I play rock/paper/scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to beat me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, "Oh shit, I'm sorry. I thought paper would protect you, you asshole!

Inali Grimalkin

Is no one interested? I'm flexible if you want to do something else.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no fucking way Paper can beat Rock. Paper is supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? Why the hell can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why isn't notebook paper constantly suffocating students while they take notes in class? I'll tell you why: because paper can't beat anybody; a rock would tear that shit up in 2 seconds. When I play rock/paper/scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to beat me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, "Oh shit, I'm sorry. I thought paper would protect you, you asshole!

xxbutterfiywings

The Harry Potter idea is interesting but where do you plan on going with it?

Inali Grimalkin

The plot is based on a fan fic I wrote. In the fic Harry finds out about her and eventually takes her back to England. I don't really have a destination with the plot, just wanted to see if it would work as a RP. I'm open to ideas.

AAA111

I like to play the roleplay scenes that are realistic type such as two people who meet in a bar but they are dating other people but they catch each others eye or ex-boyfriend/girlfriend who find there way back to each other, or even best friends who turn into more. Roleplays along those lines.

Inali Grimalkin

You might enjoy the Jean x Logan relationship then.

xKate

I like both of the ideas, so I guess whichever you get more support for, I'll follow along with it.

Inali Grimalkin

Cool beans. Stay posted then, thus far I'm not sure which is winning.

Serinaty

I would love to do the x-men one ^^ I have a ton of ideas! I  c an play some of the originals or an OC ^^