Long-Distance Dating (Kaiser Maverick and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, June 12, 2010, 08:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

After she gets to her car she realizes that she completely forget to send the e-mail so she goes back into her house and clicks send. Then she hurries out to her car knowing she will be late for class now. She has her Blackberry phone with her on vibrate so she can still know if he texts her or emails her back.

Kaiser Maverick

He turns his phone on and sends her a text.

Lexie

Hey baby hru?

AAA111

"Hi babe..Geez you haven't texted me in foreverrrrr. I'm good but missing this cute guy that I know. How are you?

Kaiser Maverick

Lexie

Haha yeah but the plane rides abit boring:I need to talkto you to pass the time.

AAA111

"Well I'm glad I am of some use..Whatcha wanna talk about?"

Kaiser Maverick

Hmmm tell me about this double date were doing.

AAA111

"We'll we were planning on going out to the little italian place in town. They have the best spaghetti and meatballs in town. Then possibly going to the bar or out to a club. My roommates and is kelsey and she is dating matt. They've been together for um about 4 years now. He is planning on proposing soon. I think actually during the double date. They are really cool"

Kaiser Maverick

"Wow thats awsome.Im hungry just thinking about it.I cant wait to land."

AAA111

"Well I can't wait to see you. Mom and Dad keep asking how your doing. I keep telling them I don't know how my boyfriend is doing because he ignores me" She is very sarcastic with him but he knows it and she loves that he takes her for it and still loves her.

Kaiser Maverick

Archer smiles.He knew she was sarcastic.Thats what he loved about her.
"Well tell your parents I said hi.I miss your moms cooking too"

AAA111

"How about you come say hi when you get home? We can take a trip to my house and visit with them if you want? Now what else would you like to talk about? Oh I know tell me about EVERYTHING" She lives about an hour away from her house so it is not that bad of a drive. She doesn't go home often though.

Kaiser Maverick

"Ummm you do know alot of my stuff is classified right?"

AAA111

"Oh..I didn't. We don't get to talk about much anymore. I don't know what to talk about" She sighs as she feels frustrated wanting to be near him.

Kaiser Maverick

Archer had urges.He needed to be close to her.To feel her embrace.
"Well ,my plane lands in an hour so dont wprry"

AAA111

"Well I have close til 4..then I work until midnight. I didn't know til yesterday that you were coming in and it was too late to call off sick. I hate my life. Ughhhhhh" She is able to show herself through text messages but he is the only one who recognizes it. No one else sees it. He knows her inside and out so well.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and laughs to himself
"Want me to get you off work.I have some friends who owe me some favors.Not killing either lol"

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles to himself again
"Well how do you wanna be let off work:Discreetly or not Discreetly"

AAA111

"Well how would you let me off discreetly and how would you let me off not discreetly?"

Kaiser Maverick

"Well I could call in the hazmat team and have it condemned for a few days?"

AAA111

"Then how am I going to earn money..You realize I'm broke"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She sighs as she looks at the message

"You just said that it would be condemned for a few days? I'm confused. You confuse me"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"No no. I need to work and get this money. I'm not richy rich like someone else I know"

She loves to tease him but she feels bad that she can't be with him. It is a Friday night so she is off of work til monday so she has nothing going on all weekend. She wonders if he is gonna be able to sense how she feels and how bad she feels about letting him down.