Olympia Baths 2.0 - A M/M group game

Started by Ryven, January 11, 2013, 06:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YaoiRolePlay

You must not have read any rps I've done before than. ;)

Roen

I prefer sniffing to reading, as I get to shove my face into all sorts of interesting places *nods*

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

YaoiRolePlay

That's what she said? Though I prefer the he version.  ;D

Ryven

Quote from: Roen on January 23, 2013, 06:32:03 PM
I prefer sniffing to reading, as I get to shove my face into all sorts of interesting places *nods*

You like doing that too? ::)

Yes, this will happen.  I just haven't gotten around to setting it up because of my schedule.  I literally have 1 day a week where I have no obligations, and every other day, I'm out of the house for at least 10 hours a day minimum.  As Gothic said, communicate with your partners.  This will be in the Extreme section to allow for maximum flexibility.  Just be aware of that.

Saerrael

Tentatively expressing interest. Not so much due to the concept of the game but due to the fickleness of the Muse.
Would there be an expected posting speed?

Ryven

Quote from: Saerrael on January 23, 2013, 07:01:15 PM
Tentatively expressing interest. Not so much due to the concept of the game but due to the fickleness of the Muse.
Would there be an expected posting speed?

No.  I intend this game to be oriented around a more casual style.  Most scenes involving smut and sex will happen in private rooms anyway with the option of more group oriented interaction in the larger forum and group bath areas.  If you are worried about posting speed, perhaps you could start a scene with just one person, and multiple characters are allowed, so if you tend to be slow, the other party can create another character to interact with other characters.

Saerrael

Most brilliant.
Thank you, Ry, for the quick response. ♥
Will keep an eye on how things evolve and another out for a photo to base a character on.

Ryven

You are most welcome.  I wanted this to be as open as possible to as many people with varying posting speeds, muse fickleness, and tastes in characters.

Saerrael

Really? *tilts head* I was, more or less, coming from the idea that art images wouldn't be allowed, for one. *winks at him*

Ryven

Oh!  PS:  If anyone would like to begin thinking about character ideas, go ahead.  I have a place holder in the EX group section to put them when they are all shiny and prettied up.

As a general guideline, I would like a picture/photograph, general physical description, name, age, occupation, status with the bathhouse (Member or guest.  This is mainly for those wishing to enter the game with established connections or allegiances.  Just a note, however, that the bath house is very exclusive, so if they are a member, they would have to have a good reason to be able to join.  Most  of the members just have enough money to be able to pay the membership fee.  Others can be gifted memberships.  All guests must be accompanied by the member inviting them), Perhaps a little about their personality, sexual preference (yes, they can even be straight because that could end up making some interesting situations), hard limits (you don't have to put your entire o/o, but make sure to list what you are absolutely not willing to do), and an 'other' heading for anything extra you think is pertinent to your character.

Remember, all characters must be male, and no illustrations allowed for character submissions.  *eyes Saerra*  I like illustrations, but I think that it should be one or the other, real images or illustrations.  Since this is based in a 'real world' setting, I have opted for images of real people. *winks* ^-^

Saerrael

*grins* I was but pulling your chain, dear. I.. think I'll go for James S Phillips. That guy has some eyes..

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Will give thought on how to fill him in.... *puns around*

[/derailmentofthread]

YaoiRolePlay

-googles James S Phillips-

WELL FUCK ME SIDEWAYS HE'S HOT.

ehem

Saerrael

GothicFires

Saerrael does have good taste in men  ::)

Ryven could the characters be employees of the bathhouse too or will it be limited to members and guests?
looking for new games
discord: Agara#3507

Ryven

Quote from: GothicFires on January 23, 2013, 07:53:23 PM
Saerrael does have good taste in men  ::)

Ryven could the characters be employees of the bathhouse too or will it be limited to members and guests?

Hmm, yes, they could be employees.  The lobby already has a set NPC, so if you'd like your character to be an employee elsewhere, that would be fine.  The employees are under strict policy to keep the interior workings and happenings secret, so please be aware of that when you play him.  The company running it has enough resources to ruin his life should he decide to step out of line gravely, but other than that, go ahead.

Saerrael

Can membership be inherited?
Did you say where the bathhouse was located? *can be quite blind...*

Roen

Well, no actual characters yet, but I do have a couple of concepts. One would be a pair of twins to some high standing house, using their membership and perhaps a regular private room for their secret happy sexy times (would anyone want in on that?). The second one is also a noble of very high standings, regularly picking those of lower blood and perhaps various desperate political needs to abuse and coarse into sexual acts while he watches from the side (strictly a watcher, maybe until he picks the wrong man and gets into trouble :) )

-Nathan Alterman.

Ryven

Quote from: Saerrael on January 23, 2013, 08:03:41 PM
Can membership be inherited?
Did you say where the bathhouse was located? *can be quite blind...*

I don't see why not, and no, I gave no physical location.  I'm thinking some sort of large city though I want to stray away from the grand metropolis size cities like New York or San Francisco.  Let's go with Seattle, Washington.

Quote from: Roen on January 23, 2013, 08:17:40 PM
Well, no actual characters yet, but I do have a couple of concepts. One would be a pair of twins to some high standing house, using their membership and perhaps a regular private room for their secret happy sexy times (would anyone want in on that?). The second one is also a noble of very high standings, regularly picking those of lower blood and perhaps various desperate political needs to abuse and coarse into sexual acts while he watches from the side (strictly a watcher, maybe until he picks the wrong man and gets into trouble :) )

That is fine, though don't spread yourself too thin.

YaoiRolePlay

I like both, but I always do love twincest. Because twins fucking each other is hot. I blame this entirely on Fred and George. Though coercion/blackmail is always fun. It's kind of like rape. Kind of. ;D

Saerrael

Quote from: Ryven on January 23, 2013, 08:21:25 PM
I don't see why not, and no, I gave no physical location.  I'm thinking some sort of large city though I want to stray away from the grand metropolis size cities like New York or San Francisco.  Let's go with Seattle, Washington.

I basically meant which country *smiles*
And I'll have my guy inherit the membership with the company his father left him to run, then. Some big, nameless cooperation in some dull part of business-land.
...better make him 30-something, then, 24 sounds 'a bit' too young for such a background.

Ryven

Quote from: Saerrael on January 23, 2013, 08:28:40 PM
I basically meant which country *smiles*
And I'll have my guy inherit the membership with the company his father left him to run, then. Some big, nameless cooperation in some dull part of business-land.
...better make him 30-something, then, 24 sounds 'a bit' too young for such a background.

We'll go with the U.S.  ::)  Of course, there could be smaller branches in other places of the world.  We can see where it goes.  That sounds perfectly reasonable, Saerra.

Roen

Quote from: Ryven on January 23, 2013, 08:21:25 PM
That is fine, though don't spread yourself too thin.

Hmmm... Do you mean not taking on too many characters or too many partners? In either case, I'll watch my steps.

I'm not sure why I want the twins all of the sudden, I've always thought of twincest to be kinda boring, like two clones having sex, would have rathered seeing older and young brothers. *shrugs* Maybe it's the flu.
Also, Yaoi, would you like to be the wrong guy to my voyeur brat? :p

-Nathan Alterman.

Ryven

Quote from: Roen on January 23, 2013, 09:08:23 PM
Hmmm... Do you mean not taking on too many characters or too many partners? In either case, I'll watch my steps.

Either.  Remember, you can always add another character later.  It's up to you.

YaoiRolePlay

Depends on if this wrong guy gets to fuck/rape/dub-con him... Than yes, I'm all for it. ;D

Roen

Quote from: Ryven on January 23, 2013, 09:09:51 PM
Either.  Remember, you can always add another character later.  It's up to you.
Yessir!
Not being a brat, I'm just acknowledging your avatar... Well, maybe just a little bit xD

-Nathan Alterman.