SHADOWRUN - Seattle 2070 (Semi-Freeform Game Now Recruiting!)

Started by LunarSage, December 31, 2012, 07:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuroneko

Quote from: Ciosa on January 05, 2013, 03:35:12 PM
Aww... I love your character, and avatar.  *hugs*

*hugs back and noms on Ciosa, dragging him behind the couch*
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

bubby

Quote from: Michael Corvus on January 05, 2013, 08:04:29 PM
Apologies. I had family over, then took the Christmas tree, and lights and decorations down finally, then cooked dinner, ate dinner, did the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen... and now I'm here talking to you lovely people. ;D

No, there's no backpacks mentioned as far as gear so you can just assume that, if she's carrying a lot of gear, she's likely got a backpack, or a duffle, or something to tote it all in. Just... nothing redonkulous... like a bag of holding. I know there's elves and trolls and magic, but let's keep our genres straight. :P  XD

J/k... being silly there.

No. Comm link is a separate piece of cyber that is installed into the cranium. Balance Augmenter is an enhancement of the Cyberear System, so you would need to have the Cyberear to have the Balance Augmenter enhancement.

Yes... everyone run aw...

:: dies ::

The End.  ::)

:: snuggles the bubby ::

*Snickerfits and chews on Michael*

Ciosa

Quote from: Kuroneko on January 05, 2013, 08:05:15 PM
*hugs back and noms on Ciosa, dragging him behind the couch*

Hehe - I feel inexplicably popular in this thread.

*eep!*

*disappears*

Kuroneko

Quote from: Josietta on January 05, 2013, 03:26:38 PM

*drools over Kuro*  Oh wait.. your characters...  *drools over them too*

*snogs Josi and drags her off as well*
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

LunarSage

NOTE:

I had not thought about this before, but as this game is supposed to be focusing on the need to make nuyen on a month to month basis, we're going to ask that starting nuyen be spent down to no more than 50,000 at character creation.  If you need to, buy some lifestyle, buy some expensive clothes, buy some vehicles... but that nuyen above 50k must be spent before that character begins play.

Most of you are ok in that regard, but some of you are going to need to take another look.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Michael Corvus

Quote from: LunarSage on January 05, 2013, 09:59:52 PM
NOTE:

I had not thought about this before, but as this game is supposed to be focusing on the need to make nuyen on a month to month basis, we're going to ask that starting nuyen be spent down to no more than 50,000 at character creation.  If you need to, buy some lifestyle, buy some expensive clothes, buy some vehicles... but that nuyen above 50k must be spent before that character begins play.

Most of you are ok in that regard, but some of you are going to need to take another look.

<--- GUILTY  ::)
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Ciosa

NOTE:

Doc's Clinic is now accepting charitable donations to aid the needy...

Josietta

Quote from: bubby on January 05, 2013, 05:54:05 PM
*Nods and eyes your avi* Doesn't that hay get all scratchy and shit?  ::)  ;D

All the more reason to have hands on me!! if not for scratching then for rubbing on the cream afterwards! ;)

Quote from: Kuroneko on January 05, 2013, 09:13:16 PM
*snogs Josi and drags her off as well*

Woot!  I'm all over this! Don't worry Ciosa.. I'll take care of your half too! ;P

*dives*

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

TheVillain

Heh, considering one of my guys started with 500, he wasn't a problem. :P
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheGlyphstone

That actually brings up something I noticed. a Commlink and AR gloves are mandatory purchases...but if you ended up with Resources rated as F, you can't afford both of them (550NY, you only get 500NY). So Resources Priority F is quite literally 'poorer than a hobo'.

Ciosa

Quote from: Josietta on January 05, 2013, 10:02:22 PM
All the more reason to have hands on me!! if not for scratching then for rubbing on the cream afterwards! ;)

Woot!  I'm all over this! Don't worry Ciosa.. I'll take care of your half too! ;P

*dives*

Hey!

*dives after*

TheVillain

Actually, you can put together a workable commlink with AR goggles for 325. I found that out the hard way. :P
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

AidenWhite

I'm interested as this is a game that suits my tastes. It has an interesting background, an amusing array of choices, and super interactive. Count me in, I'm working on a CS. I'll have it up soon.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

LunarSage

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 05, 2013, 10:05:20 PM
That actually brings up something I noticed. a Commlink and AR gloves are mandatory purchases...but if you ended up with Resources rated as F, you can't afford both of them (550NY, you only get 500NY). So Resources Priority F is quite literally 'poorer than a hobo'.

AR gloves are not mandatory.  They are suggested, but if you really want, you can manipulate your AR experience via a roller on your commlink itself.  Not as easy to do, but some folks do it.

Quote from: AidenWhite on January 05, 2013, 10:11:04 PM
I'm interested as this is a game that suits my tastes. It has an interesting background, an amusing array of choices, and super interactive. Count me in, I'm working on a CS. I'll have it up soon.

Welcome aboard!  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.  :-)

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: TheVillain on January 05, 2013, 10:06:52 PM
Actually, you can put together a workable commlink with AR goggles for 325. I found that out the hard way. :P

Ah, okay.

undisclosedtoyou

NOTE:

Hahahahahaa the time to shop is on!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

TheGlyphstone

Sucks being an adept, all the expensive stuff is cyberware.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 05, 2013, 10:19:41 PM
Sucks being an adept, all the expensive stuff is cyberware.

Ain't that the damn truth!  Let me know if Karl needs anything, it'll help with spending monies.  Maybe they should have a few more SINS. 

Which brings up another question.  Should I come up with the identities for the fake SINS?
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

TheGlyphstone

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 05, 2013, 10:22:56 PM
Yeah, why don't we have a car?

Cause neither of our characters have the skill to drive, lmao.  I guess a drone?  Hell I was even thinking of getting them drone dobermans, as a sort of extra security for their home.  Just because they live in a poor area doesn't mean their living area isn't going to be rigged up to the nines, lmao.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

LunarSage

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on January 05, 2013, 10:21:06 PM
Ain't that the damn truth!  Let me know if Karl needs anything, it'll help with spending monies.  Maybe they should have a few more SINS. 

Which brings up another question.  Should I come up with the identities for the fake SINS?

Yes, that would be awesome.  :-)

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on January 05, 2013, 10:24:28 PM
Cause neither of our characters have the skill to drive, lmao.  I guess a drone?  Hell I was even thinking of getting them drone dobermans, as a sort of extra security for their home.  Just because they live in a poor area doesn't mean their living area isn't going to be rigged up to the nines, lmao.

I kinda figured you didn't need a rank in Drive to drive a vehicle in normal conditions, but only if you're driving under pressure (aka Chase Scene) or doing crazy stunt driving.

I guess she could buy him more cyberware - something implanted for his intended job as a bodyguard before he changed 'careers'. Would the Russian Mafia (in Europe, where they're stronger) have access to a Deltaware facility? :D

Michael Corvus

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on January 05, 2013, 10:24:28 PM

You don't have the driving skill to drive. Driving skill means you are really good and you can do things like shoot your gun out the window and drive without crashing at the same time.

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 05, 2013, 10:27:21 PM
I kinda figured you didn't need a rank in Drive to drive a vehicle in normal conditions, but only if you're driving under pressure (aka Chase Scene) or doing crazy stunt driving.

I guess she could buy him more cyberware - something implanted for his intended job as a bodyguard before he changed 'careers'. Would the Russian Mafia (in Europe, where they're stronger) have access to a Deltaware facility? :D

Exactly!
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Ciosa

TheGlyphstone

Also, you may want to check with the GMs if this is okay. It's kind of subverting the whole priority system (though not intentionally), however story-appropriate it is, if you just end up buying me all kinds of stuff I couldn't afford on my own.