Buying a Pet/Making the Ideal Lover ~ Terrible Title (sorry!), Details Inside.

Started by Sho, March 07, 2009, 11:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

Alright, so...this is an idea that popped into my head, and I'd love to give it a shot.

There is a business being run as a part of the black market, in which people are sold as pets. While some are kidnapped, most are raised from a young age to be pets. Some are experiments, having been altered by extremely talented scientists in order to meet the desires of rich clients. Some of the scientists choose a pet of their own as a form of payment, since they can build their own fantasy.

I'm looking to play a genetic experiment in this. A young, extremely beautiful man who has had a set of beautiful, functional wings grafted onto his back. He would be kept like a large, tropical bird, most likely in a greenhouse of some sort. I'm thinking that either the scientist who created him would want to keep the man for himself, after creating him, or else a client would buy him.

I'm fairly flexible on how your character meets or comes to have a relationship with mine...any ideas are welcome in addition to the suggested ones above. I'd like this roleplay to be malexmale, as well. Homosexual.

PMs or posts to this topic by anyone interested, or anyone with questions, are entirely welcome. Also, I'd like the roleplay to be rather literate...preferably a minimum of 2 or 3 solid paragraphs.

Prefect Mos

deffinitly interested... I thought I sent a message to a really similar idea recently without response...

Sho

Sho