Love As Thou Wilt: Kushiel's Series RP [Bon] (Open)

Started by anon, December 02, 2008, 04:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMadame

Name:  Rochelle L’Envers
Position: Nobility

Alliance: L’Envers is where her heart lies. Although she does have a few Shahrizai friends...

Appearance: Rochelle has a beauty fit of any D’Angeline. She is youthful both in personality and appearance. She is 5’6”, has a long slender waist, and has very full lips. She has everything someone befitting house L’Envers should have, including her sultry violet eyes and long, sunshine like curls.

Personality: Rochelle has a bright and happy personality, for the most part. She seems to get along with everybody. But does not put too much thought into it if she does not get along well with somebody. She has been reared in all of the finery that this noble house has to offer. She is cunning and sly and can use her charms to help her get what she wants. Rochelle does not do this very often, for there are not many wants in her life as of the moment. But when there is something that she believes in very vehemently she makes sure that it happens. She has a bit of an argumentative streak in her. This is her way of figuring out all sides of the idea before choosing a specific option.

History: Rochelle has been raised in Namarre. With many visits to the City of Elua throughout her life. While in Namarre she has learned the ways of the court and the bedroom. Her parents afforded many teachers to come and give Rochelle the best in all they knew. She has a mentor and friend who has taught her in the ways of Naamah. Her name is Emanie no Dahlia.

Since the age of eleven her family has brought her to the city every year for the Midwinter Masque and to celebrate her birthday with her cousins and other peers of the realm. She has made arrangements to stay in the City when her parents leave to go back to Namarre. So as to further her knowledge in Politics. She will be staying in the L’Envers quarters in the palace until she decides to or finds a place to live outside of the palace.

Boundaries:

You know what this is... ;)"To conceal anything from those to whom I am attached, is not in my nature. I can never close my lips where I have opened my heart.” Charles Dickens

MagicalPen

Erm - 15 is below the age limited allowed on this site. You might want to edit that to make her 16.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

JMadame

Whoops. You are so right... Crap...

Fixed.
Thank you!!
You know what this is... ;)"To conceal anything from those to whom I am attached, is not in my nature. I can never close my lips where I have opened my heart.” Charles Dickens

HairyHeretic

While the Kushiel series does have younger characters getting involved in .. all sorts of things .. we need to ensure that ours are a little older :)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

JMadame

HairyHeretic

From the rules page

"All sexual role playing must involve physically and mentally mature characters. They must be 16 or over, and/or the physical and mental equivalent."

Cattle die, kinsmen die

JMadame

HairyHeretic

I don't think anyone with a young mental age is going to do that well in this setting :)  Political shennanigans and innocense do not a good mix make :)

Cattle die, kinsmen die

JMadame

Quote from: HairyHeretic on December 16, 2008, 03:47:59 PM
I don't think anyone with a young mental age is going to do that well in this setting :)  Political shennanigans and innocense do not a good mix make :)

No kidding. :)
My character is currently sort of innocent, she needs to become less innocent.
Part of the point for her.

Do you think that is ok?

anon

I'm going to be a downer and ask that you add two years to the girl, if possible. - winces - I know it's an age thing but something just doesn't jive with the idea of a sixteen-years-old involve in certain situations that will probably arise in this RP.
Ons/Offs ~ Absences
Disclaimer (thanks Caeli xP): I am NOT a kitty...just...kitty-like.
"I never trust a sneaky pussy." - Paradox

JMadame

Quote from: anon on December 16, 2008, 04:11:28 PM
I'm going to be a downer and ask that you add two years to the girl, if possible. - winces - I know it's an age thing but something just doesn't jive with the idea of a sixteen-years-old involve in certain situations that will probably arise in this RP.

Oh it's always possible that's why I ask. Although she might turn out different but that is ok!. Hehe.
Will work on her some more then.
work work work work work!! Hehe.

Hmmm........

anon

Quote from: JMadame on December 16, 2008, 04:19:01 PM
Oh it's always possible that's why I ask. Although she might turn out different but that is ok!. Hehe.
Will work on her some more then.
work work work work work!! Hehe.

Hmmm........
Great. =] Thank you.
Ons/Offs ~ Absences

JMadame

Quote from: anon on December 16, 2008, 04:20:46 PM
Great. =] Thank you.

No problem. And Thank you for helping me figure this stuff out.

anon

Just an update...

This probably won't get started until after Christmas, but I really would like to see a few more participants. xP
Ons/Offs ~ Absences

MagicalPen

Can I be a Somerville? Fictional member of the family, perhaps with a command that makes him an important noble?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Nadir

I've made my character less... bland, and fluffed out his history some. I will probably not tinker with him any more, unless someone wants to plot something devious with me.

Name: Atrius nó Heliotrope
Position: Courtesan
Alliance: Neutral in public, L'Envers in private
Appearance: He has pale, ash blonde hair that he grows to mid back. His eyes are dark brown. He is slim and elegant, and there are feminine hints to his face but he isn’t effeminate in his manner. His marque is three-quarters complete, the tattoo depicting ivy and honeysuckle entwining together up his spine, the honeysuckle blooming across his shoulders.
Personality: By his House canon, Atrius has a loving disposition, though it is a little off from others of Heliotrope. When not given a patron, he is bratty, sullen and capable of cruelties, his breeding showing out. There are some rumours of him in his darkest moods, though few enough to sound more like gossip-mongering than truth. However, when he does have a patron, his temper eases and his foul moods slough from him in a matter of minutes. The change is so drastic it seems to on-lookers to be artificial, though so thorough his patrons are continually drawn back. There is a strong thread of defiance in him, and a fierceness that would put him outside of Heliotrope cast if he did not so clearly adore those who seek him out. 
History: His mother was a powerful woman of Mandrake house and his father her lover, a merchant trader. His mother’s bloodlines could be traced to both Blessed Elua and Kushiel. He knows nothing of his father.

Atrius was born in the house of Mandrake, and raised there until it was clear he had not inherited the sadistic nature of his mother. His marque was sold to Valerian, but lingered there for only a month before he was sold again, to Heliotrope. There he was kept and housed, then taught in the ways of Naamah.

When he was young he was not so prone to bouts of sullen anger, though it became more apparent after his virgin-price had been bought. The patron who had bought him never requested him again, which shook Atrius. Slowly his popularity grew, never among the best of his age but with his own niche, catering for those who yearned for something more interesting than mere adoration and love.

He has kept his friendships in Valerian house, spending more free time with them than his fellows in Heliotrope.   
Boundaries: He has both male and female patrons, more relaxed with men but quite happy to service women. He has a higher tolerance of pain than others in Heliotrope, though he dislikes it he will take it – though he prefers to give in this respect. He would not stand to be humiliated and is possibly the one time he would retaliate against a patron or an older member of Heliotrope.

anon

Quote from: MagicalPen on December 27, 2008, 03:11:58 PM
Can I be a Somerville? Fictional member of the family, perhaps with a command that makes him an important noble?
Yes. - nods -

@Eden: Looks good. =]
Ons/Offs ~ Absences

Nadir

Dawg

I surely hope not, I think the holiday's just put it on Holiday for a little bit.

Anon - word please
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

JMadame

I hope not as well!!!
(Just letting you know I'm still interested.)
Hehe.
I fixed my character. Finally, sheesh, it's been long enough.
;)

Goblinmoon

::Peeking in::

Just wandering back into Elliquiy after a long hiatus and saw this.  JC is one of my favorite writers and I had lots of fun playing a noble on an rpol game that sadly died.

Is this one still on? I'd be happy to bring someone in!

anon

Ack. I'm alive, I'm alive!

@Goblinmoon: Yes! It's still on.

I was waiting for Magical Pen since he expressed interest...but since he is on hiatus...- shrugs -

I also WOULD like a few more nobles and a few more courtesans. - grins - Otherwise we'll have a bunch of random, excess characters running about.
Ons/Offs ~ Absences

Goblinmoon

Well I'm interested.  I can do male or female if folks don't mind.  What do we actually have at this point?

anon

First post. - points - I have updated the list of characters.

If we don't get enough, I can toss a few more NPCs in there, I guess.
Ons/Offs ~ Absences

Nadir

*nudges to get some more attention*

*looks innocent*