High or Urban Fantasy and Western-Scifi on offer (M/M)

Started by Nadir, May 17, 2009, 07:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

I'd really like something with Urban Fantasy, or a High Fantasy, with a M/M

1) Violent Dreams, Vicious Desires (New!)
   Setting: Urban Fantasy
   Plot: Orion never had much good luck - shot and left for dead by his crew, arrested and charged for the whole heist, imprisoned in an experimental government facility for his term. It was meant to be for his protection, the shot wound making him vulnerable to the inmates of a normal prison. Only, the cost of that 'protection' was to submit to ground breaking new treatments. It seemed like a good deal at the time...
It took three years for Orion to break out of the facility. Slightly unhinged and no longer fully human, Orion noticed there were some... changes in the world. Werewolves prowl the streets and vampires seduce their prey in the shadows. Dark truths hidden under the disguise of a normal human. These nightmares see him, seem to know he's not for hunting, and avoid him. And then something with a lot more power finds him...   
   Desired Genders: M/M
   Desired Tag: [NC][BON][EX] (debatable)
   Notes: I'd play Orion. The creature of power could be anything from a demonhunter to a master vampire or alpha werewolf or a necromancer... anything. We can discuss how the plot continues through PM.

2)Drips Of Honey (New!)
   Setting: High Fantasy
   Plot:  A powerful lord. A pet-assassin. A set of strict laws to keep such liaisons from coming to be. A tale of temptation, secrecy and taboo.
   Desired Tag: [NC][BON][EX] (debatable)
   Notes: I'd like to be the assassin, who would be slightly more dominant but with both being highly dominating to make for interesting confrontations. I'd be open to them being different species. PM for discussion.

3)Ghost Of Stone
   Setting: Fantasy
   Plot: A powerful magi is ordered to build a palace that will never fall, that can move at whim and change its corridors to help its inhabitance and hinder its foes. It need a human sacrifice to work. He takes a youth from the king's prisons - an apprentice magi of an enemy nation - and drugs him into pliancy. He binds the youth's soul to the stones of the palace and kills the body, though he the ghost can assume a physical, eye-pleasing form so he can be talked to, punished or used by the palace's owner. As an artefact, the ghost would spindle natural magic, which the magi would harvest, or to gain more rapidly he could channel elements through the stones and ghost (the ghost would see things, nightmare creatures, and they would force themselves and their energy onto him, with the magi watching on). If we decide to start the game several generations down the line, the knowledge of how to use the palace's ghost could be all but forgotten. Then, some ambitious mage-lord could come into possession of the dilapidated palace, and visit it to see if there is any hope of selling it. Then, he discovers the ghost...     
   Desired Genders:M/m
   Desired Tag: Ex
   Notes: This can start from any point, from the magi taking the apprentice to several generations down the line. I'd play the ghost.

4) Closer Than Kin
   Setting: Dark Urban Fantasy
   Plot:A singer has been rising through the charts, becoming famous overnight. He's got looks and talent and a new style that his fans are loving. On stage he is vibrant and powerful, the life in his voice capturing attention and his lyrics are soul-shaking. He has the usual hangers on - bodyguard, groupies, an entourage, always changing - but there was one face who didn't leave him, no matter where he went. No one knew who he was to the singer, or what he did. He hardly spoke to anyone, not even the man he followed. He became something of a symbol, until in one interview the singer admitted the man was his older brother. After that, he was ignored again, allowed to linger in his siblings shadow. No one but they knew the singer's brother was dead.
   Desired Genders: M/m
   Desired Tag: [BON], [NC] or [EX]
   Notes:This can go in several directions: The brother can be the devil in contract with the singer; he could be a ghost who is feeding from the emotions of the crowd to become more solid; or he could be an angel granting the singer his 'wish'. I'd play the singer.

5)The Collar Stays On
    Setting:Any (fantasy, sci-fi, historical, modern, urban fantasy, etc)
    Plot: There are two factions, both at an impasse. They cannot move against each other yet wait for a moment of weakness to exploit it to their gains. Unexpectedly, someone from one faction is found in the territory of the second, and is brought to the leader. Before the leader can tell his men to torture the trespasser to death, the youth speaks up, asking for sanctuary. (There would be certain strings attached to it - he could have a debt of money or he might owe his life to someone, or he could need drugs, or protection - we can work it out though PM.) In return, the leader demands the youth become his slave. Reluctantly, the youth agrees.
    Desired Genders:M/m
    Desired Tag: Ex > NC
    Notes: I want this to be very realistic. I want the youth to be very naive about sex, with very little or no experience. There will be drug use and D/s. I'd play the younger man.

6)Beautiful Broken (Like this!)
   Setting: Dark Western-Sci-fi (think Firefly but grimmer)
   Plot:A youth is the only survivor of a horrific experiment. He has been implanted with computer chips, trying to allow him the ability to read minds. It works, but he loses his mental stability, unable to turn it off or block out anything. The lab runs out of funding/is raided and he is sold off as a low-grade slave. Your character is browsing the slaves at auction, and finds something of interest about the youth.
   Desired Genders: M/m
   Desired Tag: [NC] or [EX]

7) Between The Bars
   Setting: Fantasy
   Plot: He was a hero. He liberated the country from a terrible tyrant, putting the usurped prince back on the throne and helped hunt down the last vestiges of the corrupt. There was peace - not all thanks to the hero, but he was who the people saw. All was good... for all of a year.
The prince was crowned, entered negotiations to open up the old trade routes, did his best to mend the land - all the while, suspicion festered. Whispers in the dark, fearful eyes, a few tense arguments with the King and his advisor - one single word misspoken. The hero was arrested. No trial, no charge and put in the most secluded Keep in the kingdom. From hero to traitor so swiftly it made his head spin.
A few months later, and someone else was brought in. A spy he heard the guards say, or an assassin. Someone too dangerous to let go but too useful to kill. They questioned him much more forcefully then they did the hero. There was no doubt that the person had been connected in some way to the toppled tyrant and the guards had no qualms about mistreating him. The hero heard it all. The spy tried to talk to the hero, between the questioning sessions and eventually the hero responded, reluctantly at first but then with growing respect for the other man's strange wit and intelligent if odd conversation.
They had a peculiar and new friendship when during one questioning session, the hero heard someone other than the spy scream. It was silenced, followed by the sounds of a desperate struggle that also ended surprisingly soon. There was a stretch of silence then someone coming out, and standing before the door of the hero. He had a ring of keys. The offer; stay and rot or come along...
   Desired Tag: Any
   Notes: Would start with the spy being brought in. I'd prefer to play the spy.

OR! We can make our own custom game. Pick-and-mix, blend one idea you want with one of mine. I am open to suggestions, requests, whatever. 

PeacethatPowerbrings

I'd be interested in this, you can PM me to work out the details.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Nadir

stormkitten

Just wanted to say VERY HOT....

.... good luck....
"I thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"

~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~
*Extreme: Pregnancy & Breeding* 
ONS and OFFS

The Dark Raven

I am interested dangit...I just dunno if iI can do the Night Mare justice. ;-)

Multiple characters and anything upto and including EX categories are good with me if we want to plot. Just let me know.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Katina Tarask

*May steal this plot for her RL D&D group.*

That looks absolutely yummy, but I don't think I could do a nightmare.  Or true madness.  *Tends more towards the rainbows and lollipops end of the spectrum.*

Nadir

Nadir

Added 'Beyond His Duty', removed my offer to play the nightmare in 'Bend To Me'. I'm really craving something utterly horrendous. 

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Nadir

Andy

:o ...

Damn it that im such a pussy.. otherwise id applicate for these >:
Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

Nadir

*petpets* It's okay love, it's not everyone's thing. ^_^

Andy

I guess so, but hey, if you ever need a EX and are looking for a Sub, PM me ^^
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Nadir

Sure, love - oh, maybe then I could play my equine anthro ^w^

Andy

would love to be in with that :) just  send me a PM with information about plot ideas  ^^

Transgirlenstein

I actually really like Hyde Behind Doors..
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Nadir

'The Collar Stays On' added, 'Hyde Behind Doors' taken.

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Tachi

Your ideas sound very interesting (and that elf is very pretty), but might'nt your game partners riot if you start more?  :P

I keep wanting to push that elf's bangs out of the way and see what kind of symbol that is. Perhaps a cursed one for the sake of your game?

Nadir

They may... yes... *hangs head* But my muse has been flagging recently. If I take some games that indulge my current kinks, it may help to tempt my muse out with greater frequency! See the method to my madness? ^_^

As for the symbol, it could indeed be cursed... maybe even the reason the nightmare is drawn to him. *ponders*

Tachi

I see the method! It exists...but only if you want to see it. Like a ninja only opposite! XD

Perhaps the nightmare comes from a sort of demon and that is his/her mark of possession?

Nadir

Opposite ninja = pirate! It's an epic Pirate Plan! Or 'Operation Aarh!' if you will. ^_^

Oh, I like that idea, and maybe the person responsible for putting it there is one of the country's allies, and the diplomat they send as the prince descends into madness is the only person who can ease the torment...

Tachi

Or maybe 'Mission Avast!' ^_~

I was thinking more of a rogue demon that possesses him and feeds off of his fear, tormenting him with the nightmare, etc. Hearing voices is a sure sign of insanity.  >:)

Saku

I PMed you earlier Eden but respond at your convenience. Just wanted to make sure you got it :)
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests