Two New Plots (Seeking Males)

Started by Ravensahnk, August 02, 2011, 03:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravensahnk

So this idea has been itching at me for quite some time and I'm finally going to post it up and see if I can get any takers... so here goes.

She sold her soul to the Devil

She was a daughter of a middle class family who could not afford college for her.  But her goals and dreams centered around that specific dream of one day becoming a Doctor, Veterinarian, or something running along those lines.  She had nothing of value and nothing that could really earn her a fair amount of money to pay for the college of her dreams, at least until one comment sets her thinking into a different direction.

A man had said something of a virgin being a rarity anymore, and that was when she decided to sell it to the highest bidder to pay for her college.  What she didn’t know when she chose to meet this guy that her future was taking a turn for the worse.

Now for this plot in particular I was thinking he either takes her to his home and uses her as a sex slave, perhaps even using her to bear his children.  Or she could be used as a personal Harlot to he and his friends.

Friends

They had all grown up in an orphanage together.  Out of the five friends, she was the only woman, and not even her closest of friends noticed it.  She dressed like them, acted like them, and hell even looked like them.  After they all gradually started leaving the orphanage once they were of age, they all moved into the same apartment and started their own business together, deciding a long time ago that they would forever be at one another’s sides.  That was until she started getting antsy.

All of the guys were now exploring their sexual needs, leaving her in the dark and feeling slightly confused.  It was only then that she started to feel her attraction for all of the guys, wanting to try each and every one of them.

What I was thinking for this was perhaps she changes her appearance and they realize that she is definitely more then just one of the guys and she starts to open up sexually for them.  I am thinking this will be a little more consensual but with the males being overbearing, jealous, and dominating.