The Lottery (Interest Check)-- Supernatural/Exotic, Possibly Extreme/NC

Started by zoarster, June 25, 2010, 10:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NinaN

The opening scene, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=74050.0, has been posted.

But we will need more players for the Lottery itself to work as designed.  We need more people to join our little spectacle.

zoarster

I'd definitely like to see more people, but if Akina and Darkpoet are ready and can jump in to the world, I could see holding a lottery next Sunday (11 July). DP, Akina--are you still game? Feel free to drop in to the village thread so we can get a glance of your characters in action before we hit the "good stuff".

LIAR

I will be posting later tonight or early tomorrow! Still here and interested =]

RegularRaskolnikov

NinaN was kind enough to tell me about this RP so I'm submitting a character for approval.

Name: Zahs The Render
Description: Zahs is a relatively minor, but very old Demon. Like many Demons he is a creature of many faces. For this time frame, however, he has chosen to resemble a massive hulk of a man. His features appear a bit too broad and his eyes look like two polished onyx stones. His skin is the color of weathered bronze and a nest of corded muscles run underneath his skin like twisted tree limbs. He stands at just under 7 feet and chooses mostly to wear an unassuming brown coat and pants. An unkempt mane of red hair runs down the back of his head so that he resembles a feral beast about to pounce.

When Zahs becomes aroused or angry he grows even bigger, and begins to take on even more bestial features. His fingers will end in sharp talons, his hair will grow, his nose will protrude into something grotesque like the snout of a lion. I want to stress that Zahs is not an attractive man. He is simply too wild-looking to ever resemble anything close to our human ideal.
Sex: Male
Species: Demon
Sexual Preference, and are other pairings acceptible: Straight
Bio: Zahs enjoys nothing more than corrupting the innocent and bending the wills of the faithful. He enjoys the whimpering desperation of his victims as they look, silently pleading, into his eyes. He is an agent of pain and destruction. He is remorseless and filled with a sadistic glee. It took him years to finally develop the discipline to meander with the species in a somewhat human form. This is one of many forays he takes into the physical realm. He was designed centuries ago to shake the morals of the species and introduce them to the twisted pleasures that were always there as alternatives. Zahs isn't only attempting to create nymphomaniacs and subservient women, he wants to plant the seed of pure malevolence in a select few. He is the ultimate recruiter with the single-minded purpose of finding those who are dark at heart and letting their sadism blossom inside of them.
Limits: Scat.
I simply did something that I was too stupid to realize I couldn't do.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=79577.0
((ons and offs because I cannot make hide nor hair of this internet sorcery))

Darkpoet

Should have my post ready by this evening. I've been busy celebrating my independence from the British by watching British TV and listening to Hugh Laurie sing.

zoarster

That character sounds great... as with all the demons, he won't be "let in" to the world until summoned, but if you'd like to jump in to the village thread sooner rather than at the Lottery itself, let me know and we can work out a summoning scene. By the by, is straight a preference or a rule--i.e. would you accept M/M scenes if the lottery dictated it?

LIAR

I seemed to have overlooked that there would be blood and guts in this roleplay which I have no desire to see. I am withdrawing.