Watch while Nero Burns! Can you chat her up? [Looking for any gender](MUL)

Started by Jack Stalker, October 02, 2009, 04:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Stalker

I'm looking to try out something, check my O/O's make your pitch and we'll see what happens...  ;)

Asia Nero was a thief, liar and a prostitute. She enjoyed being ‘raped’ by strangers, when she was in the mood for it, and loved rough and violent sex with almost anyone. Some people said she fucked and spoke like a man… she laughed at them... before kicking them in the balls or punching them in the face. She might act like a man, but she looked and felt like a woman.

She had numerous tattoos’ including one of an angel that ran out of her cunt and up her groin. She never stopped talking and loved to talk about her past sexual encounters in particular. She was open to most kinds of sex and enjoyed being whipped, spanked and generally ridden hard. Impossible to tie up or bind, there was no chance of her ever wearing a gag since that would have stopped her from using her filthy mouth, besides, a real man could hold her down and give it to her, he would not need to tie her up.

Right now she was stranded at a remote bar off of some side road to nowhere in mexico and was waiting for a knight in shining armour, or some bastard on a motorbike or in a truck, to give her a ride to the city where she could start thieving and fucking for real money, she had not decided who exactly to give that privelige to and so was passing the time flirting with no hopers and sipping whiskey, waiting for someone who was headed for the US. Of course she could not leave until her contact had arrived with her money... so until then she had to find someway to pass the time.

The bar was decorated like a saloon out of the old west meets an aztec temple, except that it had dance poles, girl cages and neon lights about the place, the lights and chrome contrasting with the spit and sawdust floor and the wooden furniture. It was not all that busy, the collection of people that had gathered there was quite diverse, truckers, bikers, a group of college kids with fake ID, tattooed scoundrels and pool playing sharks, apart from the two men in suits that had arrived with an old guy and a couple of kids. The band played and the dancers danced, occasionally vanishing into side rooms and booths to give private dances.

Twists and surprises would abound for anybody looking for an encounter with Asia. She had already sent several men packing with their tails betwen their legs, would anyone have the luck to get her attention, with a chat up line or a smile?

Do you want to get her attention?

Male or Female... Deliver your lines and we shall see what happens...

This could go group, or one on one...

Rockin

Oh wow...this looks pretty interesting.

*ahem*

"Hey there, lady. Mind if I buy ya drink?"

Jack Stalker

Quote from: Rockin on October 02, 2009, 10:50:45 PM
Oh wow...this looks pretty interesting.

*ahem*

"Hey there, lady. Mind if I buy ya drink?"

"No, what do you think I'd like?" she asked smirking. "I'm tired of whiskey..."

Give a description of your character...

Rockin

The male used his brown eyes to scan the selection of liquor on the shelf. He had short brown hair and had peach tone skin. The cloth he wore, which was some black pants that had gray dragon on both the outer area of the pants leg. On his chest was  a white sleeveless shirt, which showed off his slightly muscular body. The body figure itself was slightly average.

"How about some Margaritas?" Once she accepted it, or chose a drink she perfered, he'd tell the bartender to make her a glass.

KeyOfTwilight

A girl rather scantily dressed sat down next to Nero.  Tapping the bar, she managed to get the attention of the bartender. 

"Hey, two absinth, straight.  One for me, one for missy next to me, she looks like she could use something strong."  She nodded slightly to the girl next to her.

Jack Stalker

Quote from: KeyOfTwilight on October 02, 2009, 11:48:52 PM
A girl rather scantily dressed sat down next to Nero.  Tapping the bar, she managed to get the attention of the bartender. 
"Hey, two absinth, straight.  One for me, one for missy next to me, she looks like she could use something strong."  She nodded slightly to the girl next to her.

"Thanks, I like your tattoo by the way... I have one just like it, but bigger..." said Asia looking down at the green haired girls waist. "I think we may have a little party going here. If the 'peach' can keep up with us." she said looking to the guy next to her... "I'm Asia by the way, what do they call you?"

Three is enough to get the party started. PM me if you are interested... I'll start a thread and PM you the link ;)

KeyOfTwilight

sounds like a plan ^^  we can start the rest of the convo in the rp thread, mmm?