Wyverns Mate (Extreme, Open)

Started by undisclosedtoyou, September 30, 2009, 07:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: precious on October 03, 2009, 12:33:05 PM
Sooo... dark ones are always male...or are y'all free-forming that bit, too?

The original game had it that women could be dark ones to, but if someone makes a good argument I could change it, woman would still be sorta dark ones...just with a soul lol.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 03, 2009, 12:37:03 PM
The original game had it that women could be dark ones to, but if someone makes a good argument I could change it, woman would still be sorta dark ones...just with a soul lol.

See, you beat me there. ;)
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Reign on October 03, 2009, 12:42:35 PM
See, you beat me there. ;)

Lol, but...but now I can't state my resolve to beat you Reign! >.><.<  gahhh!

*Snickers*
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 03, 2009, 12:44:48 PM
Lol, but...but now I can't state my resolve to beat you Reign! >.><.<  gahhh!

*Snickers*

Crazy attracts crazy! <3
/hijack
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Hahahaha, your so right lol.

Okay getting back to business, I'm working on the character bio now...before I leave all day to do all the things you can't tell your mother about...no matter how much your bribed >:)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Eclipsed Northern Star

Might be up to joining depends but more than likely yes XD

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Lunar Eclipse Ninja on October 03, 2009, 02:22:05 PM
Might be up to joining depends but more than likely yes XD

Great, well I hope you do decide to join^^
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

NSEMinion

This looks interesting.  Need another dragon?  Or alternately, any plans on including a demon lord or Vendiger?

precious

do you have a template sheet you'd like us to create our characters by?  :o

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: precious on October 04, 2009, 08:43:38 AM
do you have a template sheet you'd like us to create our characters by?  :o

I started working on it the other night but my insomnia finally allowed me to sleep for two hours and I fell asleep at the comp.  And than I've been rather busy, but I'll be working on it now, so hopefully I don't pass out again...

Quote from: NSEMinion on October 03, 2009, 10:00:30 PM
This looks interesting.  Need another dragon?  Or alternately, any plans on including a demon lord or Vendiger?

We can always use another dragon:)  Hmmm I would include a Demon Lord but this plot doesn't really call for it, although I might have to contemplate that.  As far as a Vendiger, I wanted to have one in the last game, but it never really worked out.  Hmmm tell you what, if you wait to create a character bio until everyone else has posted their characters, I'll see how our dragon and dark one ratio works out.  If we have a good number of both, I could probably squeeze a Vendiger in.

As far as people wanting to play a dragons mate, or Beloved, I would suggest waiting until after a few character bio's for Dragons and Dark ones go up, so that you could contact players and come to an agreement on being partnered with them.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Clio

Dang it...I wanna be a beloved. (predictable, I know)

Anyway, a game with Reign and Dis? Yayness! And I guess Aiden too...*grins*

But anyway. Let me know if a dark one comes in needing a beloved.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Belladonna1

Don't know how late I am in posting this, but if you're short in either groups, I'd love to play!!
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Kathadon

Posted my dragon. I hope he meets muster.
My ON'S and OFF'S:

I'll do whatever pleases but I'll bleed 'em in the end.

My BDSM test results.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Christa McGinn on October 04, 2009, 03:53:07 PM
Dang it...I wanna be a beloved. (predictable, I know)

Anyway, a game with Reign and Dis? Yayness! And I guess Aiden too...*grins*

But anyway. Let me know if a dark one comes in needing a beloved.

Lol, it would be the awe-some to have you in the game.  Let's see how many Dark ones signed up, and than see if we can get you something yummy^^

Quote from: Bella on October 04, 2009, 04:58:46 PM
  Don't know how late I am in posting this, but if you're short in either groups, I'd love to play!!

Not late at all, feel free to join.  We'd love to have you.

Quote from: Kathadon on October 04, 2009, 06:59:12 PM
Posted my dragon. I hope he meets muster.

Very well written Kath, I love your character already ;D

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

NSEMinion

I can handle waiting.  And if it turns out there's no place for either a Vendiger or a Demon Lord, I can do a dragon.  I'm versed in combat rp, so I can handle being part of the Red sept.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: NSEMinion on October 04, 2009, 11:40:38 PM
I can handle waiting.  And if it turns out there's no place for either a Vendiger or a Demon Lord, I can do a dragon.  I'm versed in combat rp, so I can handle being part of the Red sept.

Yeah If I cam incorporate a dragon lord or Vendigar I so am, no question.  But a res dragon would be awesome to, just because I have a soft spot for the warriors.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

I was just thinking plot, and I was wondering how people would feel if the group we're focusing on in theis game where being funded by a Demon Lord?  I know it does have a negative connotation, but we can make it so that the group is slightly leery of the demon lord while still seeking his protection.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

-Will always vote "yes" to demon activity.-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Reign on October 05, 2009, 03:20:38 PM
-Will always vote "yes" to demon activity.-

I know right.  We already have a guy who can play the character so it would open the game up a little more.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 05, 2009, 03:28:15 PM
I know right.  We already have a guy who can play the character so it would open the game up a little more.

-Smiles widely!-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Aiden

How does a demon lord work in the game? He is the one sending the races to war?

*needs to go do some research*

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Aiden on October 05, 2009, 05:44:26 PM
How does a demon lord work in the game? He is the one sending the races to war?

*needs to go do some research*

Think of a ruthless corporate head of a mega conglomerate, who kills and could change forms, and has from 1 to millions of minions and you have a Demon Lord:D  We have a guy wanting the part of that or the Venidiger, so I thought if we can work it into the game, we could have a shiny new Demon Lord.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Kathadon

So a four way war between the Darkones, Dragons, Hybrids and the minions of a Demon Lord?

Sounds funtasitic.

Now where did Kenneth stash his automatic weapons and grenades....?
My ON'S and OFF'S:

I'll do whatever pleases but I'll bleed 'em in the end.

My BDSM test results.

NSEMinion

I've been rereading Up in Smoke, because I couldn't remember what happened with the red sept's Wyvern and came across an interesting little factoid involving dragons and Demon Lords.
Not sure if you want to include it in this rp, but in the books, it's impossible for a dragon to be a minion of a Demon Lord.