News:

Main Menu

Homeless Souls

Started by ShrowdedPoet, December 12, 2009, 08:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShrowdedPoet

Flitting about, never settling, never quite belonging.  Homeless souls.  Forever searching for that one place where they connect.  Fit.  Waiting patiently for that tiny click.  They're out there, everywhere.  I'm willing to bet you may even know at least one.  there's always just something about them.  They're like magnets, attracting some while repelling others.

I have never felt like I quite belonged anywhere.  When I was a kid I always felt like i was in a glass box.  I could look out at the people around me and they could look in, but we could never touch.  I felt so separated, so isolated.  Where I lived only magnified the horrible isolation that I felt.  I was a freak, an outcast, an anomaly.  I learned to deal with it.  I realized however that it wasn't like that everywhere.  Elsewhere I was able to live in peace with my strange problem.  I felt, and still feel, like maybe I wasn't supposed to be born in (Name of town removed) Arkansas.

Slowly as I became comfortable in my own skin, different became special.  And I began to see the others like me all around.  I started noticing the magnetic effect that we had and I began to understand things better.  And even though I have come to know that I'm a homeless soul I still hold out hope that one day I might be able to find where I belong and finally rest.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs