Who will post next? (II)

Started by Harley Quinn, February 04, 2013, 09:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

I was never in, dear. Next, Mint!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

impishcharm

Nope, but is there room on that lap for me?

Mint?

You know you hypnotize me, always

Seara

*snuggles Mint and Stone and makes room for Imp* Sure there must be room somewhere. Stone?

Mintprincess

There is definitely room for three. *snuggles Seara and Imp*

Stone has to be next now right ?

Stone

I am, also the only man who'll sleep given current circumstances.  O8)

Mint, next!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mintprincess

Mint is here.  After you exhaust all three of us I think we might sleep too ;)

Seara?

impishcharm

An imp never sleeps.  8-)

Stone?

Stone

Yeszzzz. Next, whoever manages to wake up and make breakfast in the morning. imp, because she just volunteered.  O8)

impishcharm

What are you craving?

Mint?

Stone

Of course. And eggs. Mint'll know the recipe.

impishcharm

Breakfast in bed for everyone.

With a mint on the side.

Twisted Crow

Twisted Crow, here.... all by my silly lonesome and looking for angel hair to brush and stroke...

would Mint be around back?

impishcharm

Not quite an angel...  ::)

Stoney?

Twisted Crow

I'm afraid not.

Coming back, sweet charming Imp?

impishcharm

I don't think I ever left at this point.  ;D

Crow?

Twisted Crow

But of course, my friend.

Imp again?

Wispyr

Always forget about the Wispyr.

Mint?

Deamonbane

Sorry. I have been told I taste like salt water Taffy though...

Imp?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

AmberStarfire

No, it's me but I think Impishcharm might post next.

Stone

She's busy hunting crows.

Next, Mint!

impishcharm

I've finally returned, but now nobody is looking for me.

Amber?

AmberStarfire

Yeah it's me. :)

Impy again?

Seara

Nope I snuck in

Maybe Amber?

Twisted Crow

Crow, instead for a bit.

Sweet Seara?

Seara