Master/Slave (F looking for M)

Started by Silvermyst, January 13, 2019, 03:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvermyst

I have recently been into doing a good master/slave story.

I want the story to be one where the girl is forced into being a slave.

I like the idea of a collar and leash, cages, bondage, and such until she submits to him. Even when she does submit to him, she has to ask permission to do most things. She is free to move around the house, in approved areas, but to go outside or anything like that, she has to have his permission.

I am willing to work this out and adjust. I can also be convinced to make the characters non-human.

Lutianos

Once, long ago, I was part of an ongoing RP that dealt with a father/daughter scenario where the father basically conned the daughter into sex and sexual elements by making her think that it was part of a book series on how to bond with your children.  The daughter in the scenario didn't really realize that it was "sex", but she did of course like it.  She was duped into it, but wasn't forced. 

I just present this as a possible jumping off point for ideas.  I do like the incestuous nature of it though!

Silvermyst

Quote from: Lutianos on January 13, 2019, 10:04:53 PM
Once, long ago, I was part of an ongoing RP that dealt with a father/daughter scenario where the father basically conned the daughter into sex and sexual elements by making her think that it was part of a book series on how to bond with your children.  The daughter in the scenario didn't really realize that it was "sex", but she did of course like it.  She was duped into it, but wasn't forced. 

I just present this as a possible jumping off point for ideas.  I do like the incestuous nature of it though!

I have a father daughter rp going on. Not really desiring to have another on the docket. Thanks for the offer.