Yours for the Night (FxAny)

Started by wigglebiscuit, May 21, 2019, 02:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wigglebiscuit

Not Your Average Gal...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

About Me...

Hi everyone! I’m a freshman college student new to the profession! I can’t wait to meet you!

What can you expect from an evening with me?

I’m shy but assertive. Inexperienced but a quick study. I’m not afraid to try new things. I’m more than just a body--I’m a mind and soul as well. Don’t be afraid to talk while I snuggle on your lap. Need to get something off your chest? You will always find a listening ear with me.

I can be your angel, but I can be your devil as well. Whatever you need, I am here to provide it for you!

Just remember to always be gentleman and I will give you that extra touch you crave.

For booking, please give me a 24-hour notice. I can travel as well, within the United States. I only ask that you cover the expenses and that we meet in a public area so I feel safe. Not too much to ask, right?

Your Sweetheart,
Jasmine

Bio

Eye color: blue

Hair color: brown

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 108 lbs   

Breasts: medium

Size: 32/24/34

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Preferences: men, women, trans, couples

Setting: incall and outcall

Fee: $500 for incall, $600 for outcall. Have a kink you’d like to explore? I’m happy to discuss, but there will be an extra fee. Please be respectful!

So what’s this all about?

The Pitch
In this roleplay, I will play a sex worker, aka 'a provider'. She is young and new to the business. You will play the clients whom she accepts and entertains. Simple, right?

Why do people seek out the services of a sex worker? Sex, obviously, but especially now in the age of Tinder when sex is cheap, why pay for it?

Perhaps it is the chance to be with a professional. Perhaps it has to do with power--the ability to dictate the terms and conditions of the encounter. Maybe they want to be made to feel good; they don’t want to face the scorn or ridicule of a poor performance and know a professional will treat them with dignity.

But there are deeper reasons as well. Loneliness is one. Some folks are too shy, and Tinder often has the opposite of the intended effect. Perhaps there is some taboo kink. Or the person is married and craves something private. Or powerful and requires confidentiality. Maybe they just want to talk.

It’s easy to imagine dozens of scenarios in which a person would seek solace in the arms of a sex worker for reasons that go far beyond the happy ending.

The Setup
This RP will play out as a series of unconnected encounters between myself and a rotating cast of partners. These are real people with real needs and desires. Kinks that aren't possible in the real world aren't possible here, so no hyper-sized units or massive amounts of jizz, for example.

For the sake of simplicity, let’s handwave a few things. Prostitution is legal in the the land where this RP takes place. It is also highly regulated, meaning that both worker and client have been tested for disease, thus allowing for the safe exchange of bodily fluids.

MC, who goes by Jasmine, advertises online only. Perspective clients log into a website, pick her from a list, and send her a private message. This means you apply by sending me a PM here on E. The first part of the PM will be IC; introduce yourself and explain why you are seeking Jasmine’s services and what you hope to gain from the experience. Be specific about what you want from Jasmine and make sure to include any kinks/fetishes you would like to explore. For roleplaying purposes, Jasmine will negotiate a price. As an option, you can add a second, ooc portion, to clarify the IC portion if you feel it is necessary.

Please include a picture with your post. This is not a requirement, but it would be nice. This can be a photo or art, but I prefer that it be realistic.

I will respond to the PMs and choose a partner. We will then roleplay out the evening according to the PMs. Afterward I will choose another PM. Writers who have previously submitted will be given preference over new applicants. When I need more partners to draw from, I’ll bump the ad.

Separating the partnered scenes is a series of blog-posts which will develop a separate story arc, for those who wish to follow it.

To put your name in the proverbial hat, compose an IC pm and send it to me. Put ‘Mine for the Night’ in the subject line so I know what you’re about.

Smut Ratio
Obviously, this RP will have a higher smut ratio than most of my stories. That said, character development is still important. Folks who have gone through the trouble of creative a motive beyond simply wanting to smash will have a higher chance of getting picked.

What About O/Os?
You can refer to mine if you wish, but I’d prefer you didn’t. Part of the negotiation process is drawing the client out and determining what they really want and how much they’re willing to pay for it. Plus, the client doesn’t know how far Jasmine is willing to go. Why spoil the fun?

Scene Location
As described in the IC ad, Jasmine has a flat she rents for the purpose of hosting clients. She can also meet her clients in other locations. Your PM should indicate whether you wish the liaison to be incall or outcall.

Other Thoughts
My posting frequency is slow these days, so I ask for patience. Expect a reply at least once a week, sometimes more.

I will try to get to everyone who PMs me. Again, please be patient!

Questions? PM me. Please do not post in this thread!

A few ideas to get your creative juices flowing. Gender is irrelevant for most of these.

• A businessperson who needs to blow off steam
  • A person entering college who doesn’t want to be a virgin when they get there
  • A person in a loveless marriage
  • A person suffering from crippling shyness
  • A widow/er in need of comfort
  • A man suffering from erectile dysfunction who needs a tender hand
  • A married woman who thinks she may be a lesbian and wants to find out
  • A man with a micropenis
  • A man who suffers from premature ejaculation
  • A woman who has trouble climaxing and is afraid she is unable
  • A person with confused/ambiguous genitals. (No futas allowed for this RP. Sorry.)
  • A famous actor that needs a private moment
  • A shy virgin
  • A rape survivor (male or female)
  • A person with a secret kink or fetish they want to explore
  • A person desperate to convince someone they are engaged
  • A businessperson who needs a date for a meeting/conference
  • A photographer in need of a nude model or masturbation scene
  • A spouse who wants to watch their partner have sex
  • A person rebounding from a long relationship
  • An older person who wants to feel young again
  • An unattractive person who wants to feel desired
  • An accident victim who is scarred/disfigured in some way
  • A disabled person
Clarifications
My character is human. In case it wasn't clear in the ad, I will be playing the same character throughout the story. Clients (that would be you) will come and go. Essentially, this is a series of connected one-shots. Savvy?

I look forward to reading your PM!

wigglebiscuit

Now accepting new clientele! PM if interested!