Limitless Fortress RP Idea~

Started by SimonSez, July 19, 2010, 10:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimonSez

Hi all i was wondering if any members would be interested in this RP idea, i got the idea from an Anime "Get Backers" i was going to role play it one on one but it seemed like a better idea to do it on a Group RP but here the plot story i was using for one on one RP.

In a city a tower was built, it was the most advanced and tallest tower building ever, it was called Limitless Fortress, it was mainly built as the worlds biggest lab, to advance human beings into a new generation. How ever it was known as hell to those who were being tested, it was secret to the world but they used Human beings as Lab rats in there. Everything was done to them body alteration, mind manipulating, anything you could possible imagine and then and then one final day the buildings power strangely went off line, the human test subjects  had gotten free and went wild, killing every scientist. After the now remaining humans if they could call them self’s that, could not go home...because they were so utterly messed up and altered they stayed inside Limitless Fortress for the remainder of there lives. The government dared not go near the building for if any one tried to knock it down or enter it and there secrets were reviled then there would big trouble to pay for.

After many years the people inside had made homes, settled down living a peaceful life, but it wasn't always peaceful, some people inside were insane wild men, groups even who just love messing about and raiding homes and destroying and taking what other people had made or owned, they even killed and until one day, 2 childhood friends, Ray and Peter were playing in an area that they shouldn’t of and they bumped in to one of these  savage groups and they ran for there lives, but they were not fast enough, Ray watched as his friend was blown away, shooting peter countless times and them laughing as they did so. This sent Ray into a state of shock trigging something within him which had been passed down from farther or his mother. He was able to summon electricity, thunder or lighting, it would bend to his will, Limitless Fortress had an infinite amount of power built into the building, with it he killed all the gang members and thus. Was Born the Thunder Emperor.

After many years Ray grew up placing fear into the savage gangs, becoming something of a rumour or myth, as he roams Limitless Fortress.

So basicly you can be someone in trinity Tower with a power or an outsider who comes into Limitless Fortress, sound good ? this is just an idea so if you think of some things to be added plz do share n.n

SimonSez

MsCuddly

It sounds pretty interesting to me and I like the overall idea. I'd be willing to join.

SimonSez

Quote from: MsCuddly on July 20, 2010, 11:14:20 AM
It sounds pretty interesting to me and I like the overall idea. I'd be willing to join.
Sweet thats one person n.n

Travaius

I'd be willing to give this a go. It sounds really interesting
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

SimonSez

yay thats 2 , another person and i'll make it owo

SimonSez

SimonSez

Should i make a Profile Bored ?

SimonSez

Ok i have begun to make the RP, just need some idea's for the levels of the floors, the 1st levels belong to beast people who are no longer able to return to human form, if any one got some idea's for the other floors plz do share n.n

SimonSez

Well the RP is up and running im just waiting for people to come join.