Infestation (Starcraft RP)

Started by Rachubka, August 02, 2010, 07:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question Mark

Richard: Yet another charming[\i] Confederate poster boy.

Crovonovin

Just dropping in to say that I'll be able to start posting again later this Thursday.  I'll try to catch up, as I wouldn't want to slow anyone down with my absence!

JerichoMyers

Is that a good thing or bad thing? :P

Rachubka

Crovonovin

Hey all, I'm back!  I'll try and get a post up later today, once I've gotten some sleeeeep

JerichoMyers

Sorry for the gimp post everyone, I've lost my inspirational writings and loosing my posting edge.

Rachubka

Well... hope everyone gets a first post in before the end of the weekend or else DIRE THINGS WILL HAPPEN TO THEIR CHARACTER! I think I've waited long enough. :D

Aiden

I'm waiting for our drop ship pilots to drop us back on ground, not mush for me to do till then.

Writersblockade

Yeah, I think most of us have gotten our intro stuff in. Awaiting Dropship arrival.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Ironwolf85

I'm having a hard time finding the IC thread... I gotta check again
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Skystomp

The only way you fail, is by not trying.
Linkara "I read it and I wish I hadn't!"

Rachubka

Will post tomorrow! Busy day today. S:

JerichoMyers

Oh thank god, I was so scared it died.

Crovonovin

Sorry for my lack of responses!  I at least managed to get my first in, but it seems as though most interaction with Bronski will be occurring during the mission!  A lot of stuff came up all at once and it's been a bit difficult staying on track.

kingOFcalifornication

Lol @ not realizing I used the name of some hockey player until now...

Fuck it.

Rachubka

Hahaha, I pointed that out ages ago!

Alsoooooooo! If you haven't already, post bios to character / ooc thread!

Also!!!!!!!!!!!! I will post tonight. Busy couple of days, it seemed.

Aiden

Rachubka- If you can get our asses on the ground with your post we can begin.

Regarding the story line, you can PM me if you don't want to spoil what they discover as Brock will issue orders depending on the state of the colony.

Geradine

jjust so everybody knows, i am still in. i just haven't seen something that involved me in any way, shape or form, so i haven't posted. and doc, bronski was talking to you, not me. i am sitting quite comfortably in my goliath dozing until we hit the ground. :P
The view from behind a scope puts everything into perspective.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

Crovonovin

Yeah Ironwolf, that was Elisabeth knocking on Doc's helmet.  :P

JerichoMyers

-Dropping chocolate babies- I'll post after I'm done today's job.

Ironwolf85

oh durf... oh well Elisibith it is... gotta edit
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

JerichoMyers

I don't think I'm really fitting into this judging by how things are turning out. I'm gonna peel out.

Ironwolf85

I'm the pansy doctor... but I'm not pulling out...

JerichoMyers

It's not that, I've dealt with the cycle coming up many times and I'm not up for it. I'm not gonna say anything so I won't look stupid, but yea.

Ironwolf85