Bringing up the Past (geek x cheerleader, BE and/or TF, m seeking f, romance)

Started by syko, February 05, 2012, 06:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

syko

So I have a request for this in my main thread, but I don't bump that one anymore, and want something a little more specific.

Geek x Cheerleader (romance, Breast expansion, transformation possible.)

High school drama never seems to end, even into college.  Thinking it's a better route, both individuals go to the same college without realizing it.  The cheerleader--a sexy captain who is a little flat but in great shape--and the geek, one of her main targets for torture throughout middle and high school.  The difference is this year, he has something to defend himself with; he has developed a program that can alter various things in reality.

He starts to change her (slowly or quickly, depending on how we want to make the plot progress,) but he remembers a time where she wasn't as popular, where they were close friends... And wishes that she would remember the same.

To save some time, please let me know the following.

What type of transformations do you like? What don't you want? ((ex: liking bimbo changes but not liking anthro))
If anthro, what is the limit for their form? ((include how far is "too furry" and what sort of anthros you won't do. Like for me, I can't do pig changes among others.))
Do you like multiple breasts with certain changes?
For breast expansion, what is too big?
Thoughts on mental alterations?
Are you looking for story or smut?

Currently posting at a slower than normal rate.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
Ons and Offs!
Questions about my kinks, or want different plots than those listed? Look here: Current request thread.
I'm sorry, this is why I disappeared: My (lame) A/A thread.

syko

Currently posting at a slower than normal rate.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
Ons and Offs!
Questions about my kinks, or want different plots than those listed? Look here: Current request thread.
I'm sorry, this is why I disappeared: My (lame) A/A thread.