Cravings for Liberty(Ideas Thread) **New Ideas**

Started by WeepingLiberty, July 10, 2014, 09:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WeepingLiberty

I've haven't seen many open RPs lately that strike my fancy so I've decided to make an ideas thread of my own. For those of you I have not met and have yet to meet me, HELLO FRIENDS! First thing you should know about me is that I am naturally a silly person, it's just something I can't help. I'm very talkative when in a good mood and have a schedule as productive as the US Congress(for my foreign friends... Not very reliable at all). And yes, I am allowed to make fun of America's faults, because I am an American and I say so... How very American of me. XD Sorry, getting off track. The amount that I write per post has been on the decline, but given enough to work with from both plot and partner, a couple of paragraphs are indeed possible. I prefer to RP over Forum settings but with a bit of coaxing I will consider Email/IM. I won't use E's PM system to RP on, so don't bother asking. I'll say no.

For my Ons/Offs it's pretty simple at the moment. I have a huge list of things I'm willing to give a shot and a small list of No-No's, so I'll give you the short list.

My Do Nots:

• What goes in a toilet should stay in a toilet.
  • Will not RP anything Anal, I just don't like it.
  • Please no mutilation. Some people like burns, blood and scars... Not me. If it's going to leave a permanent mark, please don't ask for it.
  • And lastly, I don't do knock ups. I will make my characters sterile if that's what it takes, but getting pregnant is not something you are going to see from me.

See? I told you it was a pretty short list. Other than these few(which may change in the future) I am willing to give anything a shot before I say no for good. So without further ado, I present to you my current ideas:

For Open; For Taken; For Discussing With Someone

*Current Craving Count: I'm able to pick up 2 more RPs. Choose wisely.

Dirty Minds**

Train Bound For Nowhere:** There have been rumors floating around, most likely meant to scare young girls away from riding the train alone at night. Rumors of perverts that grope women out in the open and never get caught, of trains with security designed for creepy men to get their pleasure for the price of a train ticket. There are also rumors that a local urban legend might actually be a real thing. The Ecstasy Express, as it has been nicknamed, is a train whose conductor is as pervy as his passengers. After picking up the men who signed up for the night and some girls to go with them, the conductor supposedly takes the train on a hidden track where they won't be disturbed or have to stop. 19 year old Skylar Cross has never paid much attention to such rumors, being a strong willed girl, she thought such warnings were silly and that they never really happened. Having a new job with late hours now has her riding the train during the 'danger hour' as it has been called, and she is about to find out what people have been warning her about.

Looking for a Dom Male character to be a pervy passenger(has a good ring to it). Meant to be Non-Con, Bondage if partner wishes, can be played 1x1 or in a group setting depending on interest. Sleaze-fest(willing to make a 'story' out of it)

Innocent Fun: Stephanie Blake has had it. She is always hearing stories about her friends going out and having a good time while she never does anything crazy. Not anymore. She has decided that she doesn't want to turn 18 before she does something her friends haven't, so she gets a fake ID and targets the most popular club in town: Club Nightmare. While it's creepy in name, it is the newest attraction in their town and Stephanie is going to see it for herself. This, however, backfires when she accepts a drink from a stranger and wakes up somewhere unexpected. In a cage.

Again, looking for a Dom Male character. Non-Con kidnapping situation: Plot open for discussion. 1x1(or group if interest is large enough).

Bank Heist:* It's just your luck to rob a bank on a day where no one was at the bank. You only have one customer and a handful of employees to hold hostage for your getaway. Just perfect.
It's just her luck to run to the bank on the same day a guy decided to rob it. One check to deposit, several thousand distractions and when she finally goes to deposit it... She's held at gunpoint.

Brought together by their constant stream of bad luck, an irritated robber kidnaps the unlucky customer and makes off with a decent amount of cash. Trying to play the cool bad guy, he attempts to make his victim fall in love with him... Only to his surprise it works. She, an unwilling hostage, has never really had much luck with guys and here this guy is telling her to be with him. How could she refuse?

For this I'm looking for someone to play a semi-Dom male character who has terrible luck with just about everything. Age range for him 25-30's preferable. Meant to start Non-Con/ish, more like rough handling, then turns into a plot driven comedy with smut in between. Partner's choice to become good for the girl, or convert the girl to the dark side.

Boot Camp for Bitches ***:Setting somewhat inspired after seeing Chrystal's Pony Palace(Interesting idea, should give it a peek if you're into the pony fetish).

Picture an exclusive straight male's 'society' with a pledge to turn bitchy girls into well behaved companions. Married men train for amusement with a catch and release(into the 'wild') approach while bachelors often train bitchy girlfriends, wannabes, or pests into becoming their trained sex partners. The founders are rich so there are never any problems with the law, in fact officers tend to get special rewards with the society. All of the men are trainers and all of the women are 'dogs', and while technically volunteers in this particular fetish, are sometimes blackmailed into participating. Styles of punishment and reward are up to the male character.

Only rules of the society:
Stick to your woman(women)
& Do no permanent harm to your pets.
Failure to uphold the simple rules will result in the cancellation of membership. The woman of an overly-abusive master will be given the choice of a new master or release from the boot camp.

Using their money, the founders of the club built a hotel of sorts for the camp on the upper levels away from normal hotel guests. Membership cards are the key to those upper levels. Large beds in every room with a training equipment room on every floor. In room caging for when necessary and even a whole floor of community bitch housing available as well. Women need to take vacation time or be unemployed to be eligible for the boot camp and it is advised that men find a reason to stay in the hotel for long periods of time, however it is not necessary.

While this society is very large, I do want this to be a 1x1 RP. I'm looking for a Dom Male character to be the trainer of black mailed 'bitch' who was caught trying to rob the house of one of the founders. Terms of how they got paired are up for discussion. I am willing to play more characters of any gender if other roles or scenarios are discussed and agreed upon.
~Please note that I am extremely open to the views and beliefs of everyone. I am not against homosexuality in any way, in fact I am a huge supporter! But for the sake of this RP, I would like it to be M/F action. It is in no way meant to be judgmental or anti-anything~

Blackmail**: The boss and the employee's kid, how does that sound for messed up? Trust me, it's not. The boss has been blackmailing the employee, taking hush money and bribes, getting more work done for less pay... Bad yet? Nope. Get this. The kid has been asking the boss to do this, getting a little extra cash as they work together as blackmailing partners, all the while they're sleeping together and messing with the employee's head.
I'd want to play the boss for this with the following gender pairs:

Female boss x daughter
Female boss x son
Male boss x daughter

Any takers?

Not So Dirty*
Before the Winchesters: I am a huge fan of the TV show Supernatural, so I'd really like to start something similar. I've grown too attached to the main characters and would hate to have spoilers running around so this is being placed way in the past to avoid such tragic mishaps. For those of you not familiar with Supernatural, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! It's really simple to understand: Save people, hunt things, the family business. Every nightmarish story you've ever been told as a kid are true. Ghosts, witches, demons, vampires, werewolves, shape shifters, reapers... they all exist and it's a Hunters job to protect people from these monsters. The difference is for this story is that it is indeed in the way past... Like swords and shields type past. No internet for lore, no guns, no first blade, especially no angel blades(They haven't been seen in a long while), no cellphones to call for help, no getaway cars... But you don't have to worry about hiding the fact that you're a Hunter from people. In the present day, people don't know that these things exist, they've forgotten... That's all thanks to the Hunters of the past, which we're going to play.

Looking for a Male or Female character to play my Hunting partner as we solve murders and chase monsters out of towns in the medieval ages. While the Winchesters are brothers, our Hunters do not have to be related unless you want them to be. Meant to be episodic with mini plot arches, smut was not originally intended but it is a possibility. Mini plot arch ideas are always welcome, though there are a couple of monsters in mind that I want to hunt... Just a couple.

Left for Dead: Yes, I know what you're probably thinking... No this is not that. This is a story about a girl kidnapped by pirates and marooned on an island thought to be cursed. This could go a couple of different ways, this could be played safe with cute romance or just straight up adventure... Or this could be smutted up like nobody's business.

Either way I'd like to play the girl so I'm looking for either gender character(cute/safe) or a male character(smutty) to play opposite the girl. Real life genders mean nothing to me. Plot suggestions are always accepted and this one especially is open for discussion.

Forbidden City Love:* Everyone knows the bad guy x good guy pairing, what can I say? I'm a sucker for forbidden romances. My character would be the favorite child of the city's biggest crime lord, in charge of their own gang of thieves to do with as seen fit. (Gender is up for debate)

The good guy, naturally, is a cop/detective on the case of tracking them down and taking them out... To dinner that is. Yes, you heard me. The cop has fallen totally in love with the outlaw. (Again, gender is up for discussion)

Of course things wouldn't start out like that, there will be some event that pulls them together face to face and sets things in motion. I'd prefer to play the female in this complicated relationship, simply because bad ass women is something I love to play... That and dating older men like that... It's just so hot. XD  Ideas for the plot/setting/everything are open to discussion with interested parties, this was just something stuck in my head that I'm trying to flush out. Was looking for more romance than anything else... But I guess Smut works too.

Something Magical: Litterally, I'm looking for something with some magic in it... IF ANYONE!!! has an idea please share because I love magic and adventure to go along with cute relationships... So.....

I know this is a 1x1 thread but my cravings are usually multi-character scenarios, leaving room for group setting. I can and am willing to play as many, and of any gender, character(s) as needed by the story.

^^Characters with predetermined names are the roles I want to play. 

Feel free to PM me or drop interest here in this thread. I'll update it as more ideas eat me alive.
ONs/OFFs & Absences<---Updated 9/8

WeepingLiberty

Just added "Before the Winchesters" into the second Spoiler tab, please have a look! I'm flushing ideas out onto Sticky Notes as we speak.
~
Also added "Left for Dead".
~
New Smutty idea: "Bank Heist"
~
New "Boot Camp For Bitches" is now at the top of my list of cravings.

WeepingLiberty

Bump Up!

Just added "Forbidden City Love" (plot) and "Something Magical" (interest check) to the second tab.

~~

Also added "Blackmail" to the Smut list.