Classic Werewolf: Return of The Wolf OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, April 03, 2015, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KatKwik

Does the sheriff have any powers apart from just breaking a tie?
Maybe a cool weapon? *laughs*

Thanks!

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Verasaille

Nope, just another citizen. Make room for me guys, I am betting they will all listen to Yugi. (sighs)

Save me some popcorn.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

yugi006

Well the previous sheriff had his claws so who knows what Vera has hidden.

Ceralilly

Just realized...I don't drink tea before bed! o.O I've been framed!!!!

Wait....Nevermind....*Pouts*
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Verasaille

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Galactic Druid

Quote from: Verasaille on May 03, 2015, 09:04:50 PM
Nope, just another citizen. Make room for me guys, I am betting they will all listen to Yugi. (sighs)

Save me some popcorn.
Quote from: yugi006 on May 03, 2015, 09:07:22 PM
Well the previous sheriff had his claws so who knows what Vera has hidden.

Let's keep it in the game thread, guys.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

yugi006

Sorry. Just a little joke.

Quote from: Verasaille on May 03, 2015, 09:17:00 PM
I still love ya Yugi! IC is IC .

Me too. You are awesome Vera. P!measure having you here.

Galactic Druid

No worries, it's not a big deal. My concern is that while in game arguing is an expected part of the game, OOC it has the chance to be taken a little more personally, and I'd hate to see that happen between anyone here. Thanks for understanding. ^^

Galactic Druid

Hey MP, would you be willing to make a signature icon for Lie, Cheat, and Steal like you did werewolves? Since other people are pitching games, I want to put a link to the subforum in general in my sig.

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Galactic Druid

AffablyEvil

Hm, I should maybe turn sigs back on.
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

Verasaille

Well, I knew it was coming. Was fun while it lasted. Any popcorn left?

Remiel

Sorry, Vera.  S'probably my fault.  *offers popcorn*

Verasaille

I still love ya Remi, not sure if I will ever trust you again in these games...

*takes popcorn and munches*

Now lets see who they pick for Sheriff.

EmyKat

Sorry I haven't posted btw x.x started a new job <3 ily all :3 forgive me senpai 3:
My Ons and Offs <3 They are still being added on... Seeing that I'm kind of a scatter brain sometimes~
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226265.msg11107629#msg11107629

Ceralilly

Eric has been working LATE hours, and is burnt out, he says to please tell y'all he is sorry that he didn't get a chance to post. He hasn't been able to do much at all this week.

<3
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

BAMF

Hey, I didn't think you were guilty, Vera. Well, at least..not that guilty? ;D
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
by a series of small things
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

Verasaille

Thanks Bamf!

I cannot say anything. So I will just steal Remi's popcorn.

Madame Professor

Being dead is more fun, anyway! :P
You'll like the couch, Vera. It's comfy. ;D
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

KatKwik

Quote from: Verasaille on May 04, 2015, 07:17:58 PM
Well, I knew it was coming. Was fun while it lasted. Any popcorn left?

Sorry Vera!

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

yugi006

The werewolf count should be 0-1 shouldn't it since we started with 3 and we know for sure that 2 have been killed and lynched?

Galactic Druid

We know for sure 1 has been killed, thanks to holy water. One of the village reveals may have been a wolf man, and the werewolf kill may have been a lycan. Best case scenario for the village, the werewolf team has been eliminated. Worst case, there's still 2 wolves out there, a werewolf and the wolf man.

yugi006

Oh yes. Totally forgot about the Lycan.

persephone325

I totally knew I was going to get it after I said what I did in the IC thread.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."