Classic Werewolf: Return of The Wolf OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, April 03, 2015, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

So am I a night owl LOL. I am usually up until 3 or 4 a m.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Galactic Druid

That's when I get up to start my job...
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Verasaille

*sneaks in and leaves a tiny note to those who might be bored and interested*

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228788.0
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

desert ashes

*Flops onto the dead peeps couch and munches on popcorn.*
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Remiel

Quote from: Moirae on May 06, 2015, 06:44:08 PM
*Flops onto the dead peeps couch and munches on popcorn.*

*scoots aside to make room for Moirae*

Madame Professor

It's a good thing this is a big couch and we all like each other. The Dead count keeps climbing.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

AffablyEvil

The Dead are nothing if numerous. *Nod nod*
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

Verasaille

Who will join us next? Who do they believe? Hind sight is always better...see how they talk of us after we are gone?

AffablyEvil

Its either me or Yugi I'd say, judging by the votes at the moment.
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

Verasaille

*giggles as she sees the 'Doom' counter ticking away over Yugi's head.*

Feeling a bit nervous Yugi?

yugi006

Of course not. I'm surprised I lasted this long.

yugi006

Verasaille

*hugs, Yugi!! Now who will they lynch next? I have a feeling the ending will surprise some of us.

Remiel

Quote from: yugi006 on May 07, 2015, 06:23:34 PM
Of course not. I'm surprised I lasted this long.

There it is.  Did you say that as well, Vera?

Verasaille

Oh I am having a blast. It's a game. I might tease and blame one of you for getting me lynched, but I knew it was only a matter of time and luck.

AffablyEvil

I would imagine I'm next considering I just botched two lynchings in a row. Christ I suck at this. >-<

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Verasaille

Oh wow, another special villager? Welcome, Silver! Slowly shrinking town...hmm it is getting awful tense in the little village.

yugi006

Welcome and sorry Silver. Just hope you were the Diseased Villager to slow slow down that lone vampire and any remaining werewolves.

Silver

Hopefully they will figure it out. Hopefully.... *smirks*
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

LunaLilith22

*looks at the large couch filled with so many people now* If I order some pizza will anyone eat some with me? The popcorn is nice but I need something more solid.

Ceralilly

Quote from: LunaLilith22 on May 11, 2015, 09:34:42 PM
*looks at the large couch filled with so many people now* If I order some pizza will anyone eat some with me? The popcorn is nice but I need something more solid.

*Nods emphatically* I am famished...dying is hard work....
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Blythe

Ceralilly

I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Verasaille

*munches on pizza* I think I need a drink...