Classic Werewolf: Return of The Wolf OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, April 03, 2015, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galactic Druid

That's a fantastic idea, Perse. Thanks!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Madame Professor

-pops a bag of popcorn and enjoys the show from the Dead Player's Couch-
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Ceralilly

Eyes MPs popcorn... at least we get snacks when we kick the bucket ;-P

*Offers hugs*
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Madame Professor

Don't forget about the comfy couch, too. -nods- :P

-hugs-

Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Verasaille

Oh dear, Remi. I am thinking you will be joining MP soon.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Ceralilly

Yeah and I will follow soon...^_^ LOL...I think I am too hot tempered...*Giggles*
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Ceralilly

Quote from: Madame Professor on April 29, 2015, 11:34:01 AM
Don't forget about the comfy couch, too. -nods- :P

-hugs-

Oh and this...Yes.

El Coucho comfio!

LOL

Verasaille

Remember we cannot vote a no lynch anymore. Have to pick someone! Are you volunteering Cera?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Ceralilly

Madame Professor

So much use of the word 'Proof'...

Y'all keep using that word. I do not think it means, what you think it means.

Remiel

Quote from: Madame Professor on April 29, 2015, 07:11:23 PM

*sniiiiiiiicker*  ;D

Ceralilly

Quote from: Madame Professor on April 29, 2015, 07:11:23 PM

*Nods*

Verasaille

You are right, we cannot prove anything. All we can do is try and catch someone making a goof.

Silver

Sorry I have been paying attention but wanted to wait to make my votes.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Ceralilly

Quote from: Silver on April 30, 2015, 12:18:59 AM
Sorry I have been paying attention but wanted to wait to make my votes.

I totally did the same thing. :-)

Galactic Druid

Remember everyone, you can always vote randomly and change your vote later before the round ends. Being the first to vote is not an admission of guilt.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

AffablyEvil

Quote from: Verasaille on April 29, 2015, 09:11:30 PM
You are right, we cannot prove anything. All we can do is try and catch someone making a goof.

Yup. Proof can only be acquired by special classes and they are scared to reveal themselves until their services are really needed.
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

Verasaille

All those who have not voted,  remember time is limited now!

Remiel

I guess that it's my turn to say...

*coughs, clears throat*

Ahem.  "I lasted longer than I thought I would."

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Verasaille

I seem to always assume the best about people, I will never learn! I guess I am a sucker for a good line. Good job fooling those you did, Remi.

And I am sheriff? Oh dear. How about I just arrest everyone and throw them in jail and let them fight it out?

Remiel

Just to put that out there, I've actually used the tactic of making pacts with people on night 1 before, in previous Mafia games, when I was a good guy, so it was really just a coincidence that I was a vampire this time around.  And I've never broken one.

My fatal mistake was mentioning it in public.  Especially since there were so many newbies who would immediately jump on it as a sign of suspicious activity.  >_o

Ceralilly

I am SO that newbie!!! *Hugs Remie* You were AWESOME! I was like...damn...I HOPE he is the vampire, because I am really being a dick about this! LOL

xoxox

Madame Professor

-Pats at the empty seat beside her on the couch- That's okay, darling. You can come join Blythe and I on the Couch.

KatKwik

Quote from: Remiel on April 30, 2015, 09:30:19 PM
Just to put that out there, I've actually used the tactic of making pacts with people on night 1 before, in previous Mafia games, when I was a good guy, so it was really just a coincidence that I was a vampire this time around.  And I've never broken one.

My fatal mistake was mentioning it in public.  Especially since there were so many newbies who would immediately jump on it as a sign of suspicious activity.  >_o

I think you're just suspicious!  :P
Nothing to do with strategy...
*kuddles*

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017