Classic Werewolf: Return of The Wolf OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, April 03, 2015, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AffablyEvil

If you asked if it was me running it cera, I am not running anything but solo rps atm :)
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

Galactic Druid

You may be thinking of Perse, I believe she's trying to reboot Towns of Salem.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Galactic Druid

* ThatRPGuy munches on popcorn as he watches the end of day 3 unfold.

Ceralilly

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 19, 2015, 07:53:25 PM
You may be thinking of Perse, I believe she's trying to reboot Towns of Salem.

Aaaaah Yes! I am! But either way they both rock :-P

LOL
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

AffablyEvil

Day and 2 was quiet, but damn things kicked off in the 3rd day lol. Btw, do we get to know if someone is guilty or not guilty after we hang them?
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

Galactic Druid

Kinda yes, kinda no. You'll get to know one of four things; Vampire, Werewolf, Villager, or Special Village, just like when they die of a bite.

A Villager might actually be the wolfman, though, and a werewolf might actually be the lycan.

Holy water is diving intervention though, it will smite a wolfman.

AffablyEvil

So in all cases but two we will know if we killed a bad guy, alright.

Blythe

*laughs* I lasted longer than I thought I would!

Silver

Holy... Balls... I thought it was Madame for Sure! Well then. proven wrong.. very much so...
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Ceralilly

Elbows Yugi Eh? Eh? WHAT DID I TELL YOU!!!? NO one votes the weakest link in for Mayor unless they WANT the village to be weak! Mwahahahaha

*Ahem*

Pats Blythe on the back Awesome go, seriously...You had me doubting myself!
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Verasaille

Aha!! wicked Blythe! One wolf down! Now night time and we need to elect another sheriff in daytime.

We can't post watching the action and gasping in surprise?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

persephone325

I thought we elected a new Sheriff right away?
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

AffablyEvil

Seems we elect it the morning after. Sadly now the Priest has used her ability, so we will need to do it the regular way next time. =/

yugi006

Quote from: Ceralilly on April 21, 2015, 10:01:46 PM
Elbows Yugi Eh? Eh? WHAT DID I TELL YOU!!!? NO one votes the weakest link in for Mayor unless they WANT the village to be weak! Mwahahahaha

*Ahem*

Pats Blythe on the back Awesome go, seriously...You had me doubting myself!

For all I know you could be one of them.

Quote from: persephone325 on April 22, 2015, 12:20:59 AM
I thought we elected a new Sheriff right away?

We do it during the day cause if we do it now there is a chance the new sheriff could die and we do it all over again.

LunaLilith22

Quote from: Blythe on April 21, 2015, 09:49:25 PM
*laughs* I lasted longer than I thought I would!
I must hand it to you, I only once suspected you of being a werewolf, and only because I thought it would be funny if we elected a villain as the sheriff. Well Played Blythe :-)

Galactic Druid

I decided it makes more sense the following morning. That way the sheriff isn't immediately killed at night, and we can knock out both votes the same day phase.

Galactic Druid

By the way, I added everyone to the general interest record for this board. If you don't want to be on the list, please let me know.

AffablyEvil

Wait, there's only one night role left? Does that mean we're like, almost done with getting all the werewolves/vampires? O-o

Madame Professor

He means in the turn order, Evil. We still have a ways to go before we get all the baddies. We have 3-4 left.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

AffablyEvil

Madame Professor

Right!? If only it were that easy!  ;D
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Galactic Druid

* ThatRPGuy grabs the popcorn and gets ready to watch.

This is gonna be good....

Madame Professor

Verasaille

Well, we eliminated one bad guy. Now we need to figure out who is left that might be safe? Oh dear. I have no clue. Sorry MP, I figured you would be targetted.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

persephone325

Guy, it might be good to edit your first post with the day number in the title. Just so people are aware of what day it is. I think most of us didn't realize it was day 4. ^^
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."