Cut Chrystal shines brighter? (F/F ideas)

Started by Chrystal, January 31, 2011, 04:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Removed "Demon Hunter", as it is a direct match with a scenario from Amazon and we have combined them.

ADDED: When I die.

Re-instated: Mass Transit, as the player who said she wanted it hasn't replied.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Added "The Witch and the Princess", and tidied up a bit.

Chrystal

Chrystal

Love Potion reserved.

Added "Of Mice And Women" instead.

Chrystal

Added "Bad Choice, Kid!"

Damn, I keep coming up with these ideas. That's why I have far too many stories on the go! I simply can't resist a good idea.

Chrystal

Added "Virtual Reversal" (which is already reserved unless someone totally awesome wants it and wants to play the human, in which case I'll do two), and revised 30-day trial to add a supernatural variant which I think will work better.

Chrystal

Chrystal

Chrystal

GAH! This is why I have so little free time!

Added "My Little [animal of your choice]".

Visna

If Satellite is available, I'd love to do that with you. If it isn't and My Little Animal is, I wouldn't mind that as well. Message me if either are. :) Love either one.

Chrystal

Satellite and My Little Pony both taken (only one by Visna!)

Added "Sister Seduction"

Haibane

Oh? Visna likes pony girls too, hm...? Might be potential for a group game maybe.

Chrystal

Hmm... She wanted to be the pony... Just think, H, you could have a brace, and trade the Sulky in for a Scurry?

Haibane

Chrystal

Added "Anne Bonny & Marie Read"

Changed the name of "Sister Seduction" to "Convent of Seduction", because there is no incest intended in that plot. Not that I have anything against incest, you understand, in fact it's rather hot, but it's not for this scenario...

Chrystal

Chrystal

Added "Don't tell my daughter" - This is a three-way. I'm not keen on the title so it you can think of a better one, please tell me?

Chrystal

Removed some old RPs that I'm no longer interested in, and some that are taken, and added "The Rag Trade"

Chrystal

Re-instated Pirate & Ninja, as the player seems to have vanished, and added Fender Bender

Le Immortelle

Chrystal

Quote from: Amazon on December 10, 2011, 02:13:51 AM
Interested in The Rag Trade!

Really? Cool. Do you want to be the supermodel/designer or the seamstress?

Chrystal

Added "Fae Rape" - note that the title is definitely in need of some work.

Chrystal

Chrystal

I really need to stop coming up with these ideas....

Added "Society's to blame"