Looking for Dom for MxM Craving (Cross dressing, Bondage, Fun Involved!)

Started by Visna, February 03, 2012, 07:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Visna

Hello everyone! I've been dying for a specific plot craving of mine, and I hope I can find somebody to suit my need. For the sake of ease, I'll list the characters as X and Y. You would be playing as X. The plot is flexible, and more can be added on. I'd love to talk to all of you that are interested about it, so feel free to reply here or send me a message!

X is the most open gay in the school. He openly flirts with the popular guys who he finds attractive, leading to him being often harassed, picked on, and sometimes even beat. It doesn't help that his looks aren't the best either. He has an average face, but he is rather chubby. He is extremely smart and takes a liking to all nerdy interests. He cross dresses quite often, and is almost always seen alone. He hasn't even slept with an ugly boy or girl yet, let alone one of the ones he finds pretty.

Y is one of the more popular guys in school. He isn't a complete jerk, but he follows the crowd and often picks on X. He has a girl friend, but secretly has a rather strange crush on X that he would never reveal. Instead of dreaming of his pretty girl, he begins to find himself thinking more and more about this chubby, cross dressing freak that so often flirts with him. One day, he can't take it. His girlfriend has been growing exceeding boring in bed, and he's dying for a change. He doesn't want to admit it, but the change he is craving involves another guy. He's always made fun of gays, and finds it impossible to admit that he may be attracted to guys himself.

Y approaches X on a Friday evening after class. He claims that he has made a bad grade, apologies to X, and asks if he could pay him some for tutoring. X has always had a huge attraction for Y, and figures spending any time with him would be great. Even though Y often picked on him, X grew used to it, and simply flirted in response quite often. As they depart, Y leaves a rather obvious hint at what he has been craving...

X lives with only his mother since his father left them. His mother works several jobs, and is often not home, which leaves plenty of opportunity for "tutoring". The tutoring charade ends, and then it becomes simply hanging out, followed by actual dates eventually.

Anyways, that is the gist of it. I have a lot of ideas I'd love to share if anybody is interested. I hope at least somebody is! Feel free to toss me a message, I won't bite!

Obito Uchiha

Its a very interesting idea you have there. I'm just a little curious which role your wishing to play? Also for the length in replies would be nice, since most people either like many long paragraphs, few paras or just one works as long as its not like one liners. And i guess my last concern would be how you want this to progress. Would you just like to have it play out like you mentioned with a little more details or would you like something long term with it progressing to a much deeper plot.

sorry if feels like I'm nit picking, I'm interested just trying to get all details so i don't ruin what your really looking for. ^-^
If you add my Yahoo IM account please place a message saying that your from this site when friend requesting, Thanks

Role Play Thread

Visna

Quote from: Obito Uchiha on February 03, 2012, 10:37:57 PM
Its a very interesting idea you have there. I'm just a little curious which role your wishing to play? Also for the length in replies would be nice, since most people either like many long paragraphs, few paras or just one works as long as its not like one liners. And i guess my last concern would be how you want this to progress. Would you just like to have it play out like you mentioned with a little more details or would you like something long term with it progressing to a much deeper plot.

sorry if feels like I'm nit picking, I'm interested just trying to get all details so i don't ruin what your really looking for. ^-^

I hope to play Y.

The length of the posts vary. I don't want somebody who posts an extreme amount, but a few paragraphs on average. Nothing too short either, so somewhere in the middle, but closer to longer posts.

I was thinking we could make it long term, but a short term version is a possibility as well. I just listed the basics.

Obito Uchiha

well this sounds like a wonderful idea to play out since i quite enjoy playing the cross dressing type stuff myself, though it's usually a girl doming the guy, I still think i would like to give this a go if your up and willing. I can typically do a few paragraphs if need be, I just try not to get too far into it by myself otherwise it feels more like a collaboration in making a novel rather then actually playing out the parts each person should. So just hit me up with message or here if like to discuss starting and who does what.

Prob wont start tomorrow since out all night partying for super bowl like most people but willing to start any time after that.
If you add my Yahoo IM account please place a message saying that your from this site when friend requesting, Thanks

Role Play Thread