Random Role-Play

Started by Alamore, March 07, 2011, 08:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alamore

Okay, So here I am not being able to do one on one RPs due to no message box. Though my hope is not lost for I have a second favorite type of RP it is as well planed out...actually it isn't planned at all. We have a city we have a forest and we have a river as of now. As for a plot  we will worry about that later if you have a plot you want to try and you can get the people you need have at if it think plot are restrictive anyway.  Only thing ask is it be medieval fantasy. so if you want a tail have a tail. If you want to fly watch out for the random turbine on the random airplane that just so happen to be randomly passing by at the moment you want to take off in the medieval >:). We all lead we, all follow. So throw a plot in there if people like it they will follow it if not we wont go anywhere with it. oh yea give a brief description of your charactor

Alamore

Six footish, Black Hair shoulder length, Pale skin, Typically dark clothes, Looks about 25, Owns a cat that sleeps on his shoulder, mischievous

Okay we got the basics down learn more later as the story progresses.

And now to start our little adventure...

Toka was Lying under a large tree near the river that bordered the town listening to the water splash and couple children yelling and tossing each other around in the afternoon heat. Koli, the feline companion of Toka's, was watching fish jump out of the water she tried to slip off to try and catch one but Toka just picked her up and placed her back on his chest. He yawned "remember what happened last time" thunking her gently on the head a few times. She Retorted by batting at his hand. He ignored it and put his hand back behind his head.

sazzie

Character Name : Sazzie       Hair: Auburn and in a ponytail       Height : 5'3"    Personality: Blunt, yet playful and sarcastic.

Mayakterra

Enter a tall human male with a long dark hair he wears in a native american braid behind his back. His rough face is weathered from the elements and his eyes are onyx black. He keeps a goatee of facial hair prominent from the rest of his unshaven stubble and he wears a simple outfit of leather, fur and breeches.

sazzie

Sazzie leans up against an old oak tree while listening to the river zip by her, biting an apple she watches three or four people stand awkwardly looking at eachother.

Mayakterra

**was actually just saying enter as in entering the RP not the scene**

The bubbling brook made a pleasant tune against the nearby village, all kinds of interesting scents filled the air. Humans, food, fish... a feline? Yes, that was very distinct amongst everything else. He would be careful regardless, it had been a long day and he had not come this far to be turned away by unexpected trouble.

The journey had been pleasant, there was little brush on the route he took leaving no burs or thorns caught along his sides. He had also passed one of his favorite springs, the water there was some of the sweetest he had ever found in his domain. His eyes darted upwards as he trotted along, birds flying through the tops of the trees keeping a watchful eye on him, not that they feared him, but watching a friend.

Slowing to a slow walk panting happily he strode up to the brooke examining with his gold eyes the others across the frothy water. The woman was dressed in all grey with grey hair leaning against a tree, across from her another sat in a darker shade of gray enjoying the shade of the tree. On top of him sat the feline, the one he must be cautious of.

Not wishing to frighten anybody he yipped in a happy succession wagging his tail in a tall arch to greet the others. He sat on his haunches watching them with his tounge hanging out, his coat still groomed from his stop earlier. If ever there could be a less threatening looking coyote, well he doubted that.

sazzie

I appear across the spring as I see a set of golden eyes staring at me. I look down at the growing grass as if I don't see the coyote though.

Mayakterra

Puzzled at the lack of reaction he picks up the small sack he was carrying in his mouth and hops across the stream, dropping the sack into the grass and sitting a little bit closer to the woman still wagging his tail as a signal of well meaning.

sazzie

I look at the coyote and plug my nose. "Wet dog," I murmur to myself and move away a little.

Mayakterra

Surprised at the lack of reaction, the coyote howls softly before glowing with a green, mist like light before shaping and morphing into a Tall man.

Hes eyes glow a bit as the transformation finishes, he wears a leather jerkin made of strips of different animals that covers his breeches. His feet are clad in thick traveling boots and a deep green cloak rests at his shoulders.

"Beg your pardon, didn't mean to offend" he says in a deep voice.

sazzie

I smile and look at the man, "It's fine, I just haven't seen a shape-shiffter in a while is all," Holds at my hand, "The name is Sazzie by the way, Sazz for short if ya'd like,"

Mayakterra

Taking the ladies hand he bows a bit, placing a polite kiss on the knuckles before introducing himself.

"I am Mayakterra, guardian of nature. I come to this villiage on occassion to trade, but I believe I haven't seen you before. Are you a traveler?"

sazzie

She blushes a little bit, then changes from the old lady he saw, to a young beautiful tall, auburn haired women.

"Nice to meet you Mayakterra. No I live here, but my grandma just tries to keep me locked up in her hut all day," I say sadly.

Mayakterra

**I think you misunderstood, everything was gray because canines are colorblind ;) **

He smirks at her blushing subtley "Ah, it is never good for one to be locked in a cage, even in the form of a hut. She probably does what she thinks is best for you though. Who is your grandmother, does she have a trade?"

sazzie

**OHH lol, ok well just pretend I didn't do that then ;]*

"The old hag on the far west side of town...I doubt she trades, she stays in that hut all day herself...Matter of fact she might be coming back soon, so I'd probably need to hurry along."

Mayakterra

"I'll walk you home if you care for the company" he says to her picking up his small sack from beside the brook. HE looks to the man under the tree who appears to be sleeping

sazzie

I look the man up and down, "In human form or coyote?" I giggle and wink at the man and begin to walk down the spring.

Mayakterra

Mayakterra laughs at the woman's comment and walks next to her

"Human of course, its best to travel through the wilderness as one of the wilderness though mi'lady. I simply didn't want to startle anybody by surprising them with the sudden appearance of a human, especially with bandits about as much as they have been lately."

sazzie

"Yeah, I wish I could still shape-shift," I sigh and shrug, "Well good thing you can! You can just bite some bandit's butts if they come along," I smile and nudge him slightly in the rib cage.

Mayakterra

Mayakterra smiles again eying the village around them.

"Oh there are a great many things I could do to them, and many forms to do it through." he looks at her interested "You were able to shift at one time?

sazzie

"What else can you form into?" I asked intrigued by the man. "I used to actually be able to turn into a coyote as well...Until the hag took my dang crystal away," I kick the dirt hard.

Mayakterra

"I can change into any form that I can comprehend, if I have met the creature, seen it, or have studied it enough to know it well, I may take its form" He smiles at her but a bit of concern comes into his eyes "That must have been a powerful crystal to have given you that ability, why did she take it from you?"

sazzie

I notice the deep concern etched upon Maya's face. "She said it was a family heirloom, then ripped it off my chest." I look down at the ground sadly .

Mayakterra

"Where had you acquired it from? On occasion Elder druids have constructed such devices to allow outsiders to take a form for a certain purpose. Usually a trusted friend to a druid circle, who is not druid himself, may be given one of these so that he may act as a messenger for the circle. Many of the wildernesses that circles reside in can be extraordinarily dangerous to travel, especially as a human"
   He frowned at seeing the sadness the loss of it brought her "Perhaps I might have a word with your grandmother about it... if nothing else she may  allow me to trade her for it, then I may see it into safe hands. If it is a family heirloom, it may restore some long forgotten honor or title to your family."

sazzie

I nodded in agreement, "Yeah, before my mother passed away she insisted that I take on the job and do whatever the circle asks. They've become angry with me though. My grandmother has had it for nearly eight years now..." I look up at the stars and rest my arm lightly on the man's arm, looking into his eyes deep with trust.

Mayakterra

Mayakterra places a hand on hers as she rests it on his arm looking into her eyes. He sympathetically brushes some of her rich auburn hair behind her ear, when suddenly his eyes begin to glow a faint orange and he sniffs several times.

He looks in the direction they were headed alarmed "Do you smell that? Pitch, tar, smoke... that can't be good."

sazzie

I look at Maya questiongly and begin to sniff the air too, I can only smell flowers and such. "Must be that coyote nose, because I can't smell nothing but the sweet spring air, whats wrong?" I ask alarmed.

Mayakterra

Mayakterra begins looking around him in all directions "I think bandits are attacking the villiage! Those smell like torches... and blood"

sazzie

"What should we do?" I ask panicking a little.

Mayakterra

"Quickly! Take me to your grandmothers house!" He exclaimed letting go of her arm so they could run.

sazzie

I race down the slope and splash through the springs, since her hut was afterall across the spring. I pant as my clothes weigh me down a bit more and race toward a hill. I gasp as I see steam rising above it.

Mayakterra

From behind Sazzie a giant grizzly bear comes charging on all fours past her, dropping a sack of belongings next to her. It gallops down the hill to the house as a swarm of bandits begins running around the outside of it and flames begin leaping from the hut. The bear roars and begins swinging its paws in mighty blows toppling bandits, their weapons flashing but glancing off of the touch bear hide.

A firm voice is projected towards sazzies mind "Get your grandma, get the crystal, and run!"

sazzie

I hesitate to do this, looking sorrowfully at the bear, "Meet me here again, i'll hurry,"

I race over the hill and see my hut ablaze. I charge down the hill and bust into my house. "Grandma!" I scream. She's not in there. I begin to tear apart the room looking for the crystal. Searching under a stack of papers I find the green crystal gleaming and put it around my neck...A nearby log falls, nearly hitting my head. I narrowly escape the hut.

Mayakterra

Mayakterra roared a primal, resonate, battlecry from his enraged form. He was well accustomed to scattering groups of brigandes with this form, but this was no raiding party. More and more of them poured out of the woods to the burning hut, and beyond. Mayakterra fought to stop who he could, but many of them ran right past the melee going on around the burning building.

From the corner of his eye he saw the woman emerge from the hut <Shift!he projectedRun!

sazzie

I hear a loud, angry roar erupt through the air. Looking around I now just notice my surroundings...About three dozen or more bandits are running toward me. I turn around and try running the opposite way of both the bear and the hut...I'm a good twenty paces away from them. But these bandits are swift through the trees and rocks...This was the time needed for shape shifting...But what if they're after the crystal? They must not know I have it! I think.

I take a chance and take a quick glance behind me...They're now only 10 paces away. I try to run faster, but I overlooked something...That large oak tree which ensnared my foot, making me trip and land with a large thud. I turn on my back, to see a large rifle pointed at me...But instead of it being a bullet, a large dart came out and pierced my neck...I begin drifting into unconcioussness...Then i black out everything completely...A tranquilizer.

Mayakterra

Mayakterra continued to fight as the bandits swarmed by him, he felt blood trickling from wounds scattered along his hide. The flow of bandits was slowing, but he smelled more than just the inferno from the hut next to him; other fires must mean they have reached the villiage.
   He stood on his hind legs and roared loudly, the few bandits who were still alive taking pause backing away from him, trying not to trip over the two dozen or so of their comerades scatter around on the ground broken, dying or dead.

Mayakterra looked around, but didn't see Sazze anywhere, he didn't smell coyote. Out of the corner of his eye though he saw on the other side of the bandits he fought, several me running deeper into the woods with a auburn haired girl draped over one of their shoulders.

sazzie

I awake slowly in a metal cage. There's a large iron-clad lock around the handels. "Ug," I say and slump down on the cage. I look around and notice that it's night now. I'm also in a cave-like surrounding. "Hello?" I yell, my voice echoes. I try shaking the cage, but it doesn't even budge. I sigh and close my eyes, from afar I can hear water droplets hitting the cavern floor. "Well, this should be interesting," I say, and close my eyes again.

Mayakterra

He had manage to scatter the remaining bandits and returned to his human form. He already could see flames in the distance of the village under attack, and then turned his gaze to where they had taken the young woman. Quickly, he communed with the woods around him connecting his spirit with the trees and feeling their presence. Through them he found a hawk that he quickly described the bandits and the woman, sharing the image in his mind. The creature agreed to help and set off flying to follow the men.

Mayakterra had run towards the village to save who he could, but the battle and the attack was too fierce. The young man he had seen sleeping earlier was nowhere to be found, and several different fires arose everywhere he looked. He had never seen a horde this big in these woods, he had turned his attention toward the woman that had been taken away. There was one person he might be able to save.

Several hours later Mayakterra found himself running through the woods, staff in his hand and a backpack on his back. The hawk flew overhead guiding him in the direction she had seen the men run, Mayakterra confirming the trail with the tracks and broken underbrush they left in their wake.
It had been a rough journey, these men had taken her very, very deep into the woods towards the Shay'ur mountains nearby. He feared for the young woman, knowing an attractive female as herself might wish for death as an alternative to the terrors she might face as a captive to raiders.

sazzie

An immediate cold burst of water awakes me, I hear men cackling, their voices filled with excitement. "The little bitch is getting up," I hear one whisper. "Get er up, we must question her," another says. I pretend to still be asleep as I hear this. Five minutes later I hear a frusterated sigh, "Should've just knocked her out...Tutsa, get the keys!"

I hear keys jingling as the man gets closer to the cage....I regret pretending to be asleep, because soon enough I'm thrusted onto the floor and I feel a warm splooge of spit hit my face, "I said get up bitch," To this comment I open my eyes and frown at the man; his clothes are worn down, he carries a large club full of spikes.

"What do you want?" I ask. All the men cackle as he grabs my hair and pulls me up by it, "Me master be wanting to ask you bout somethin," he says and pushes me forward through the caverns passageways.

Mayakterra

The hawk swooped down and perched on Mayakterras shoulder, making a small squawking noise and projecting to him the location was just ahead. Mayakterra offered the hawk a portion of rabbit he had caught earlier that was in his pack. The bird took to a perch with the meat and began eating as the guardian set his pack and staff against a nearby tree.

Standing back from it he moved his hands and legs in strong, jerky and sudden movements, almost as if doing some form of dance and martial arts mixed together. As he moved through the motions humming, the encantation cause the vegitation around the tree to grow rapidly and move under his control. By the time he was done a large clumping of grass and bushes covered his pack and his staff blended into the tree behind a wrapping of Ivy.

Mayakterra knew the best way to approach the cave that was coming up at the base of the mountain, he ran towards it his body shrinking and growing darker as he did. Brown fur sprouted from his skin and his joints began to reshape as he grew even smaller before leaping powerfully in the air. A squirrel gripped the bark of the tree as he landed, looking at his surroundings and his tail twitching Mayakterra took off bounding from tree to tree towards the cave.

sazzie

Torches lit the cavern walls, here and there I saw cavern rooms full of stolen treasure, or rooms full of bandits drinking and playing cards. I shink down in disgust, which earns me a shove further down the passageway. "You like it here miss?" As I walk I can smell the bandit's hot breath on my neck, grass root beer and some sort of other nasty scent.

I dont respond and just keep walking. The bandit then grabs my arm and squeezes it, making us take a sharp left. In this brigtly lit room I see a strong bandit sitting across a table. His eyes were dark underneath, there were an assortment of different weapons on a rack behind him; whips, maces, clubs, daggers and more tranquilizers. He smiled gappily at me and motioned for the man who led me here to leave. "Sit," he  then said to me.

"So, you have something that belongs to me..." He says, then looks at my chest. I try to cover my breasts up, and he smiles. "Nervous are ya?" He gets up and rubs my cheek, "No, no...I'm talking about that little green crystal that we came for." He then lightly pats my head. "I don't know what you're talking about I say,"...He slaps me. 

Mayakterra

Mayakterra sat perched on a branch, twilight was fast approaching and it was soon growing dark enough for him to continue. He looked at the posse of guards sitting outside the cave. A bunch of them sat around in a circle playing some dice game and gambling coins by a nearby fire, a short distance over two unhappy looking guards idly leaned against the wall guarding the cave entrance.

Who were these people? He understood the fire, they were so deep in the woods there wouldn't really be any need to try and hide. Plus if the force they sent into the villiage was any indication of their strength... well there was little any ranger squad or boundary warden would be able to do.

Mayakterra knew he could simply assault the guards and charge into the cave fighting his way through until he found the woman... but there was more than one way to crack a nut. Time was of the essence, the woman could have been in that cave for a long time for all he knew. He needed to move and quickly... slowly a plan formed in his mind and with a eager shake of his bushy tail, he started.

sazzie

I touch my stinging cheek. He leans on the table, "Now like I was saying, where is it little princess?" I look him dead in the eye. "I don't know what you're talking about," I say fiercely. The bandit laughs haughtily, "Ah so we have a good liar on our hands," He then turns around and grabs the dagger. He comes closer and presses it against my hand, "Try again princess,"

"I'm telling you there's no crystal, what does it look like, I suppose I could..." He makes a little cut on my hand, blood drips slowly on the table. "That's not what your little granny told us," He said. I spit on his face, he slaps me again. I look behind me, wondering where the Maya was. I hope he is ok. "Alright, do we need a bigger tool?" He asks and grabs the whip.

Mayakterra

Much to the bandit questioners surprise, a large rat climbs up on the table taking position in the center of the table. It looks up at the bandit leader sitting on its haunches sniffing the air, behind it three or your more rats climb on the table as well standing next to it.

"Uh boss?" Another one of the nearby men says looking around uncomfortably. From every hole, corner, and hallways rats of all shapes and sizes are entering the chamber and climbing on everything in the room. The other men in the room begin moving around trying to back away from the clumps of vermin that sniff, paw, and claw around everything. Already a good hundred mice are in the room all moving around while the three on the table stare straight at the bandit leader, bloody dagger and whip in hand.

Projected towards the womans mind a familiar voice comes into her head "Don't be afraid"

sazzie

I stare in surprise as thousands of rats basically take over the whole cavern. I nearly panic until I hear a very familiar voice in my head...Maya. I smile and spit on the bandit's face again. While thinking, that dang hag would try to turn me over. I race out of the cavern motioning Maya to follow me.

I take a sharp right to go back the way we came. Not only are rats taking over the cavern, but so are squirrels and chipmunks. I love nature! I think inside my head. Just then a bandit runs and tries to snatch me, but a flying squirrell jumps off a ledge and bites his finger. Howling in pain I press on through the cavern.

Mayakterra

Mayakterra ran in front of Sazzie shifting his forms from the rat to the coyote, a more familiar one for the woods they were going to escape into. Around him the frenzied rodents were swarming the men causing them to stamp and flail about almost comically animals entering their clothes, tickling, nibbling, and sniffing.

The would not hurt the men, at least in any truly wounding ways, as it was not in their nature and nor was it in Mayakterras to order them too. A few animals pounced the faces of men that carried torches set to burn them, and others bit fingers, toes, hands and ears causing the bandits even more distraction. As Mayakterra led the way back out to the woods he projected to sazzie

<If you have it on you, use it. They will be less likely to notice two dogs running from the chaos than they would two humans. The guards outside are not as distracted.>

sazzie

I hear Maya's loud voice boom  in my head. I somehow agree with him and stop really quick just to reach into my knee-high boots and grab out the green crystal. "Please work," I whisper to it as I put it around my neck...It hasn't contacted my skin in nearly 8 years. I roll it slowly between my fingers and mutter, "Transferro,"

As soon as I say this I begin to feel myself shrink, my clothes are ripped off and soon my fair skin turns into dark red fur. I then wag my tail, quickly run into circles as if chasing my tail. Yelping, I remember where I'm at and begin running through the woods after Maya.

Mayakterra

He smelled the scent of the female coyote, and felt her struggle, but was relieved when she at last joined behind him running from the cave. They came out the entrance where the Guards themselves were all about staring at the inside of the cave weapons drawn facing every which way. They shouted to each other in a confused clamor at the trails of rodents that had come and gone through the door, and the sounds of chaos from within.

Thankfully none of them had bows drawn nor arrows nocked, otherwise it might have gone badly for Maya and Sazzie. The men jumped in alarm as the two coyotes came running from the cave, they paid them little mind though as the two darted into the underbrush and under the trees. A safe distance away Mayakterra skidded to a halt panting heavily, looking back the way they came.

sweetcandy4

Candy was walking down the street with a cart in hand. The cart had a variety of goods that she was selling, items that she had made herself. She whistled softly as she walked down the street. She hoped that she would have a good amount of customers today. She needed to sell something today, or she wouldn't have food for the day.

Candy had long dark brown hair, brown eyes and tan skin. She was average height. She had a slender figure and was wearing a dark blue dress that hugged in at the waist, showing off her figure. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She wore flat shoes on her small feet.

sazzie

I begin to sniff the ground, trying out my new scent. I yelp in happiness. I've never smelt anything like this before as a human; dew, grass, rocks, soil. I sneeze at the powerful scents, then begin looking for the trail upon which we came. Where'd your stuff go? I try projecting toward Maya.

Mayakterra

Mayakterra sniffed the air, then looked around him cautiously to assure they were away from the danger.

He smiled inwardly seeing sazzies reaction, her twitching ears, heavy panting, the way she ran around in circles. He could see the pure rush of joy she was feeling at the transformation, a joy he knew well.
    Nothing compared to the freedom, the ecstasy, the fulfillment of seeing the world through the body of another living creature. He had flown high in the sky riding waves of warm air, circling over the forest with spyglass keen eyesight, he had felt the thrill of the hunt as a wolf, seen the world through the eyes of an ant.... and endless array of experiences that one could never fully comprehend if he spent a thousand lives reliving each one.
   Sazzie had claimed it was years since she had last changed, he knew the flood of feelings must have been overwhelming and blissful, he quickly returned his mind to business though as he un-shifted, returning to his human form.

He stood up, rolling his neck around his shoulders and looked around him finding the tree, once again he began quietly chanting and moving his body in strong, sudden motions his eyes glowing with green light and a magical smoke like emission coming from his body. The brush and ivy around the tree gave way, fading back into the landscape revealing his pack, satchel and staff leaning on the tree. He moved over to pick it up and put it on before whistling to get Sazzies attention.

"We have won here, but we are still far from safe. The raiders will return soon, and we must see to your village, I fear they may not have fared well at all and if we CAN help them we must." With his stuff on his body and staff in hand he stood ready to continue their journey.

happy to be out of danger, but being careful they weren't followed. If coyotes could smile, he would have at sazzies reactions, he remembered how it felt to transform after a long hiatus, and it was a wonderful feeling.

Nothing could ever describe the joy and freedom that comes of the gift of being inside the form of another creature, no matter how much you knew of the world there was endless possibilities to be explored through the form of other beings. The thrill

sazzie

I wag my tail excitedly as I see that he found his belongings again, I then project to him. Happen to have any extra clothes then?
I look down at my furry body, too bad the crystal doesn't reform clothes as well.

Mayakterra

Mayakterra stood for a minute looking at her, puzzled, before his eyes widened when he realized what she meant.

He chuckled a bit under his breath and set his pack down but kept his staff in hand. "I forget, you have been so long without that you are much a neophyte, forgive my misunderstanding." He begins to move again in his primal dance, this time his movements faster and stronger, a kata of motion utilizing the staff to form weaving motions in the air but with little chanting except for an occasional humming. He continued to speak, "With practice one can learn to absorb elements such as clothes with them, regardless the situation. Other things can be melded as well, as long as the form you are shifting too is not too small."

As he moved leaves, twigs, and vines moved from the ground separating themselves and started spinning into a small vortex like circle, when he stopped moving the vortex remained spinning slowly, an almost opaque curtain of plant pieces.

Mayakterra stepped over to the coyote removing his cloak and draping it over her. "Return if you will and cover yourself into the cloak, I will turn my back to avery my eyes. Step into the curtain I have created, and let the land fulfill you and sustain your need. She will provide for you a wardrobe of her own creations." He stood up leaving his cloak draped over the coyote and turned around facing away.

sazzie

I yelp in great happiness as the man turns away respectfully. I then rub the crystal between my teeth and slowly transport back into my nude human form. Closing my eyes I listen to mother nature. Slowly from the roots below me she forms a small leaf-like dress and soil hardened, comfy boots. Putting these on I decide I like these even more than my other clothes. I then push the curtain down and say, "Thanks,"

Mayakterra

Mayakterra turns around and sees the womans new garb. The leaves woven together by fine strands of wood fiber hug her body, complementing her form. The deep green against her skin brings out the red in her hair and almost causes Mayakterra to loose his calm nature and blush... almost.

Collecting himself and his pack and his cloak he walks towards the woman "Ready to go?"

sazzie

I smile warmly and bow my head, "I think so,"

Mayakterra

"Let us be off with haste then!" He takes her by the hand and leads her into the woods, running quickly back towards the village where they met.

sazzie

I take Maya's warm, soft hand as we race through the rich, green forest. I'm so out of shape, I think as I begin to pant slightly after about ten minutes of running.

Mayakterra

Sensing her struggle and fatigue Mayakterra stopped in a small clearing in the woods, himself breathing hard.

He looked at the auburn haired girl, realizing she would not be able to keep up the same pace as he was. Looking the way they came, and the way they were going he took off his backpack and handed it to her, as well as his staff.
   "I think I may be able to help, but I need you to carry these for me. The staff can fit across the pack, so it shouldn't hinder you too much, just be ready to hold on tight"

Stepping back from her he spread his hands to his side and closed his eyes. He began growling and twitching, a meowing like aggressive sound escaping his mouth. He curled his hands and bent his knees and began changing, his clothes melted into his skin and sprang black fur like tattooed patterns growing on him. He shrank and morphed until standing before Sazzie was a large black panther. It crouched its front legs down in front of Sazzie, to allow her to climb on easier.

sazzie

My eyes widen in shock. I smile and pet Maya a little, nearly forgetting he was actually a human. I stopped almost immediately after realizing this and put his staff between the straps, and put the back pack on, my back holding the staff in place. I lean over and put my arms around his neck and whisper, "Go,"