D&D PathfinderRPG, Looking for Players

Started by Dallys, September 29, 2008, 12:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dallys

I'm currently looking for players in a new Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 game to be run online. Half in Forums and Half on IRC.
I would like 4-6 players with a roughly even mix between men and women. The game will be mostly about storyline and plot, but there will be combat and some dungeon crawling. Sexual things will happen behind scenes in private chats or seperate threads.

The world is Golarion. The rules are slightly different from standard 3.5, but easy to learn if you have even the most basic grasp of 3.5.

Likely I will be running the Rise of the Runelords adventure path. Though with a bit more of an adult rating, and several story elements may be changed.

Playable Races: Human, Elf, Dwarf, Halfling, Half Elf, Gnome, Half-Orc

Playable Classes: Barbarian, Bard, Cleric, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue, Sorcerer, Wizard

The stats and abilities of the Races and classes are different, I will supply information to anyone curious.

UPDATE
4 Spots claimed, 2 still open.

Dallys

In the beginning the game will be more non-linear type, with plots and storylines surrounding the individual player characters. Your character background can be generic, or if you like, you can work with me to have a background more firmly planted in the game world.

Haibane

We spoke on chat yesterday so you know what I am looking for, though I do not know v3.5. I *think* the very old book some guy had in school when I played several years ago was v2 ^_^

Therefore I do not know the rules AT ALL, however I'm committed to games with complex plots and characters and which ooze atmosphere.

If you can handle the technical side, I can write a story.

Dallys

I can definatly help you with the technical side of the game. It's really not that hard at all, except for the cumbersome character creation process, but I can help make that a breeze with you the next time we are both in the chat. Other than that.. when it comes time for action or any dice-rolling of the sort, I'll always be there to help you through until you have the grasp of it.

Haibane

That is extremely kind of you. *hugs* In that case please put me down for a place. After our talk yesterday you'll have some idea of what kind of gaming experience I'm after, although a bullet point summary might be:

Mental stimulation - puzzles - plot - emotion - romance - action/combat - sex - weird and freaky/furry/demonic creatures (in that order, with the left hand end being the most important).

I prefer to write in the first person as well, let me know if that is a problem, and we can talk via PMs if you wish.

Combicon

Could I claim/reserve a place?

I may need some help with some stuff too, if it's okay...I'm creating a character at the moment. n.n

Andi

Statistics are done... I'll PM you a link to the sheet once I'm done with the creative part of Solana

Cirus

I would like to play a monk, perhaps even half-orc? Favorite class and I would like to see how he plays in this system.

Nah decided on a half-elf; prelims are:

Male Half-Elf Monk 1
Lawful Neutral

Strength   14   (+2)
Dexterity   14   (+2)
Constitution   14   (+2)
Intelligence   10   (+0)
Wisdom   18   (+4)  +2 for elf
Charisma   10   (+0)
Size:   Medium
Height:   5' 7"
Weight:   170 lb
Skin:   
Eyes:   Green
Hair:   Light Brown
Total Hit Points: 10

Speed: 30 feet

Armor Class: 16 = 10 +2 [dexterity] +4 [wisdom]

Touch AC: 16
Flat-footed: 14

Have the full character sheet, did it with the 3.5 character generator. Let me know if there are any hiccips
Are we living in a land, where Sex and Horror are the new Gods? -Frankie Goes to Hollywood

IC: New Orleans: House of the Rising Sun
O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

Haibane

Dallys, is this game still going ahead, it went awfully quiet there... :)

Andi