Chaotic dreams (Interest Check and Co GM needed...))

Started by Frosty bite, November 15, 2013, 12:30:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frosty bite

Hey guys I'm new to the Elliquiy, using it only from a month or so. I have been doing role play from a quite a little time.

Anyways I'm here to request a play which I have in mind from a little time. I needs a group of atleast 10  or more people to start the play.

PLOT

There are people who can travel to other worlds while in their sleep. Their body is still on the Earth but their but their soul is in another place. Some people calls it astral world, which have been described as the world of angels by Aristotle and other scholars. But that's not the truth, the world is in chaos, ruled by beasts, supernatural species. The normal humans are wizards and knights, which are only in few numbers. They all are trying to fight back and kill those who are ruling their world and humans. They have formed a rebel organization called Justified battlestars. It's upto them to save their world from the dominance of beasts. But The rebellion isn't going right, they have have been slaughtered recently. Until a time when they met a guy from another world, who is like a warrior and fight like no one else do in their world. But than few more came and they are like him too, perfect killing machine.

About humans from earth

Humans from this world in the beggining will be first M/C but than they will realize more are coming from earth. We will start from the point when everyone is in to the astral world Than they will meet in person and became friends on the earth too. They can be from anywhere from the earth, but atleast make them not far from each others. so that they can meet in person. In real world they are not like the fearsome fighters which they becomes in astral world. They knows how to fight and use weapons in earth too but still being in astral world is totally different, it's something which isn't explainable at the moment. And one more thing is that any wound inflict in astral world will be carried onto the earth. Only their soul travel there but They are flesh in astral world too, they can feel pain, pleasure and everything which a body feels.

Setting

I wants a steam punk setting for the play, with mixture of technology and fantasy and dark tone in it. It will have sex but I wants a plot over sex, but I won't God mod others.

Rules

Rule 1: No one liners, one to two paragraph
minimum.
Rule 2: Character Death is limited. Only by the
character creator's choice.
Rule 3: Don't be afraid to ask/suggest anything. The
worst that can happen is I'll is say no.
Rule 4: One post a week minimum, 2-3 posts would be best.
Rule 5: In the beggining you can have two characters maximum.
Rule 6: I don't have anything against homosexuality, you can have it in your characters, I won't mind.
Rule 7: It will be in freeform.
Most importantly, have fun!

I hopes what I have posted is enough at th moment. If you have any more questions please ask me.
I wants someone to Co-GM too.

Breathes there a man with soul so dead, who never to his wife hath said, "Breakfast be damned, come back to bed."

O/O's Thread

Frosty bite

No interest at all ? Now that's what I calls shit after shit in my life.

Breathes there a man with soul so dead, who never to his wife hath said, "Breakfast be damned, come back to bed."

O/O's Thread

Metro Mech

Is it possible to make it D&D 3.5? If so that would be great
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Frosty bite

Quote from: Godric the Radical on November 24, 2013, 05:44:53 PM
Is it possible to make it D&D 3.5? If so that would be great

actually I'm not a fan of systems, especially that one. and I wants it steampunk....

O/O's Thread

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

Frosty bite

Quote from: Godric the Radical on November 24, 2013, 10:26:18 PM
Ok, but can I be something extremely weird?

Ohhh yes you can be, as I already said that It's freeform and you have your choice of character...

O/O's Thread

Metro Mech

Well it isn't one character persay it is more two characters
Behold my O/O

Frosty bite

Quote from: Godric the Radical on November 24, 2013, 10:54:50 PM
Well it isn't one character persay it is more two characters

Yes you can have two, but right now I needs more people to show their interest in it, before I starts to role out the characters..

O/O's Thread

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Frosty bite

O/O's Thread

Frosty bite

O/O's Thread