All Alone on a Deserted Island...or is she? (Looking for male)

Started by dvalen, April 29, 2011, 11:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvalen

My idea involves a beautiful young woman that finds herself washed up on a small island, the only survivor of an around the world sailing excursion with her family.  A freak squall appeared and despite her father’s best efforts, the yacht overturned.  When she wakes up on the beach, she remembers little of what happened and finds herself all alone on a deserted island.

But in truth, she’s not alone.  There’s a man living on the island, the only survivor of a plane crash years ago when he was but a boy.  One of several boys that survived the crash, it was a scene right out of ‘Lord of the Flies.’  A natural leader and the oldest, Tom I’ll call him for now, was in charge.  An Alpha-male Tom epitomized all the worst characteristics of human nature.  He could be cruel and capricious and was not above asserting his status with the use of force.  Once all vestiges of conventional society were gone, his animal urges took over and Tom’s personality transitioned to that of a demigod.  Over the years, infection, sometimes famine, accidents and outright murder whittled away the survivors until only Tom was left.  Now a grown man, Tom is slightly unhinged and follows the rules of the Jungle.  The island is his and he is the master of all within.

What will Tom do when he suddenly finds out there is a woman on his island, a gorgeous woman of face and body?  What happens when one gives in to one’s base needs?

I’m interested in finding a literate and thoughtful male writer who can pull this off with style and panache.  Drop me a PM if you’re interested.

dvalen

Oops, wrong forum! Disregard please as I'm reposting this in the Single Roleplays Wanted thread