News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadCell

No Sybl come back please, I didnt mean it, I can change, I don't know how I can go on without you....please don't leave me.

*hours later you will recieve a drunk dial call*

Fine, screw you, it is over...didn't need you anyway

*hangs up*

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

olive

Who was that on the phone? Are you cheating on me again?  GET out!

Belle33

You are always so suspicious.  I can't be with someone who doesn't trust me.  We're done!!!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

You threw what away? The yellow?? Without talking to me first? You know how I felt about that thing! What's next? Waking and finding myself floating in the river? 'Cause you got sick of my box? Wow.. I'm.. this.. I can't stay. Sexy creature.. you kinda freaked me out here. Damn.. it sucks but I gotta go. I'll probably be back.. but.. no.. damn, no. Later, gorgeous!
*See Pillory*

Undeniable Sin

At first I found your indecisiveness  fun and even cute. Now, it only leave me cold and confused. Also, your box is a little unnerving. Have a good life, just do it without me. I'm out.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Sybl

You're walking around without your head. I need someone with a face.. don't you get it? Just leave.

DeadCell

Still giving people the boot because they don't meet up to your standards Sybl? How very typical of you, get out, leave and just don't come back.

Sybl

This is my house. You leave and take your dead cells with you. Last time they choked out my vacuum sweeper.

DeadCell

Always blaming other arent you? you make me sick goodbye!

Sybl

DeadCell

That's just heartless Sybl, I knew there was a reason I am breaking up with you.

Sybl

Can't break up with me, I already tossed you out. So there. :P

Undeniable Sin

But I can break up with you. We're through. Don't come back.

DeadCell

Didn't I tell you to leave once before? Thats why this is over, you never listen to me.

olive

It's so nice to actually see who I'm breaking up with. Your mysterious act was getting old! Goodbye!

Anesa

As fine as your arse is (and believe you me, that is ONE FINE ARSE! ;P  ), I simply can't be in a relationship with someone who can never face her problems.  And since I seem to be your BIGGEST problem, I just can't go on without ever seeing that gorgeous face! *Sniffs*  Good bye, my love! :(

Undeniable Sin

You are so gorgeous, yet you seem to think you need to constantly surround yourself in blue. It's really becoming hard to handle on my eyes. I love ya darlin', but I just have to leave before I go blind.

DeadCell

Thats it Undeniable Sin, This constant need for punishment and a good hard spanking is doing in my mind. I am only one man and have spanked you so much my arm is about to drop, go find another spanking machine, we are through.

Belle33

I need a man with stronger arms and living cells - so - Adios!

DeadCell

All of you need to get over this whole thing about me being Dead, you know what, screw it, I break up with all of you.

Belle33

You are too sensitive - my men need to at least be undead.  Is that so much ask?  Now you, out!

DeadCell

Sensative? SENSATIVE? I AM DEAD HOW CAN I BE SENSATIVE! *eats your brains* consider that a break up.

Belle33

Meh - I wasn't using my brains all that much anyway.  But - I'm breaking up with you for eating one of my vital organs.

Zaphod

You know I love you, but you really need to get over this coconut obsession. Give me a call when you are ready. Goodbye, Belle. 

DeadCell

Look, things were great at first, but this whole oiled up 24/7 thing is really becoming a problem for me, you just keep slipping away from me and so, this time I will let you slip away to somebody else.