Primal & Interracial Story-lines, detailed writers (M looking for F)

Started by Primal, April 24, 2014, 06:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primal

THE ONE-SENTENCE SUMMARY (so you know if you want to keep reading!): Male seeking Female, Para/Multi Long-term RP, Themes are either Interracial or Anthro/Beast.

I am an avid role-player and very happy to be here at Elliquiy!

The Basics:
I am a straight male, usually dominant but also switch (depends on story); my partner would play Female characters.
Paragraph to Multi-paragraph role-plays.
Good on-going/long-term storylines.
Plenty of erotica is involved but only with good story and interesting characters.
My Ons & Offs post can be found Here.  It might help to first scan this post to have some context.

There are two genres I enjoy in role-play: Interracial and Primal (meaning large beasts, anthros, etc.).  I like both of these themes equally, so if you're interested in either I would love to discuss ideas with you.

Interracial:
My page here has all the basic information on what I'm seeking.
http://primalunderground.tumblr.com/
For those of you who (like me) are somewhat wary about clicking random links: Its a tumblr blog, has a few sexy pictures but no hardcore sexual images (there's one or two topless pics, but that's it; pretty tame overall... but still very sexy and intriguing!).

A quick bit of basic info (the blog has more detail):
My characters are large black men involved in the urban decay of inner-city street culture and crime.  I am seeking white female characters to join the story-line.  The general theme would focus on interracial themes and urban decay, which has lots of room for both sexiness and story involving drama, action, etc.
Ideally, the female character would be from the opposite end of the socioeconomic spectrum—a wealthy high-class elite socialite.  I love the dichotomy in such stories, and the contrast of not only race but also social class.  However, I am not looking for a story of rape, abuse, and the rich white woman being utterly humiliated all the time.  For there to be dichotomy and conflict, she has to be deeply attracted to the primal alpha “savage” nature of the black street-thug (and his massive size) while simultaneously loving her luxurious life as one of the social elites.  This concept holds true whether I'm playing an Interracial story or a Primal story (see below for information on the Primal story idea).
However, I'm open to hearing your own ideas!  The contrast and conflict of social class is not a requirement, just something I really enjoy.

Primal: The Feral District
This roleplay would include large-breed anthros (anthros are half-human half-animal; an example would be a Minotaur as a "Bull anthro").

..:: Note on Fantasy-settings: I also play various mythical beasts in fantasy settings, such as centaurs, minotaurs, etc.  If you're interested in that you can check out my F-list profile based on that: Beasts of Fantasy ::..<Snipped> By Staff

I play large-breeds.  My favorite three are (in no order): Bull, Stallion, Wolf/Canine.
I am seeking someone to play a human female for this story-line.
Feral District Website: Here.
http://myroleplayacctforr.wix.com/primal
The site has no nudity and is pretty tame (so don't worry about going to some super-weird sex-fetish site!).  It does have NSFW themes, but that's about it.

World-setting
I like it to be in a modern-day setting.  Everything is 'normal' like it is now, with one exception: anthros exist.  They have always existed, and are known to exist.  Anthros live and work just like normal humans (for the most part). 
However, they are extremely rare, consisting of less than 1% of the population.  Large-breeds (such as Bull or Horse) are the rarest of them all.  Furthermore, they lack civil rights.  Because they are so different from humans, and they are such a minority, it's common and legal for people or businesses to discriminate against them.  The social milieu would be similar to that for minorities during the 1930s-1940s.

The Feral District
Densely populated major cities often have enough of an anthro population that they congregate in a certain section of the city, commonly referred to as the District.  Anthros are not confined in the District and can travel where they like, but the cultural milieu and government-mandated zoning practices makes it much easier for anthros to live (and often work) within the District.  This roleplay setting is in just such a District of a major U.S. metropolis.  Called the Feral District, it is home to a few thousand anthros of various breeds. 
Atmosphere: It is a highly industrialized and gritty part of the city.  The majority of the district is dark and foreboding, a place where deep-seated urban decay has set into its foundations.
Population: The District is the home for about 3,000 anthros, making the Feral District the most densely anthro-populated District in the world.  Many humans live here as well, usually as a result of poverty.  The District is approximately 30% anthros and 70% humans.

Feral District Website: Here.
http://myroleplayacctforr.wix.com/primal
If people like this concept, perhaps it might make a good group RP?  I'll have to see if there's any interest once I finish the website.

If you are interested and enjoy detailed, ongoing Paragraph to Multi-paragraph RP, then I hope to hear from you!

My Ons & Offs.

Thanks for reading!

Miroque

I would love to be your mare.. human on your Anthro story, if you have me.

Bamagirl

I don't like the idea of sharing him, but....  If you ways of working wordplay work you well, oh my dears- get him writing with you. It's slow play but so worth it.
Ons/Offs     Requests     A/A