Sith Torture (Star Wars) [EX][F dom looking for F sub]

Started by elfguy, April 24, 2011, 03:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Breathing heavily, the smuggler captive tries to remain focused as the last sparks of lightning leaves her body. She looks up into the young Sith's glowing yellow eyes as the girl takes her chin with a hand.

Veleaya: 'Why are you doing this, I've told you everything I know. I have no more secrets to share!'

The Sith grins and caresses Veleaya's chin gently through her leather glove.

Sami: 'I told you. I want you to serve me, willingly. And the only way for that to happen is to break your will, destroy all your mental walls, and rebuild you as my pet.'

The smuggler couldn't believe what she was hearing. She'd been in this chamber for over a week now, ever since she got captured, with the young Sith coming to torture her with mysterious Force powers daily. She had told her everything, hoping she would be spared, but now her tormentor wanted her as a pet? She had to find a way out!

Veleaya: 'Please.. How can you be so cruel with me. How old are you?'

Sami: 'I'm 21.'

Veleaya was surprised to hear an answer, she hadn't actually expected the Sith to tell her. Still, as long as the two were talking, she wasn't getting tortured, so that was a plus.

Veleaya: 'So young.. You still have so much to learn, so many places to explore. I've seen.. unbelievable planets! Why do you insist on torturing people, why not do good instead?'

Sami: 'You can't understand, not yet. You don't know what true power is, but you will soon enough.'

The Sith spoke in such a calm, confident voice. Would Veleaya be able to convince her of anything? She lowered her eyes, trying to think of another way, then noticed the lightsaber on the young girl's hips. Getting an idea, she slowly crept forward and kept talking, hoping to distract the Sith.

Veleaya: 'But you can get power by doing good also, by becoming popular, and elected to some important place. You don't need to kill innocent people for that.'

Sami: 'You think I'm young, yet I already command a legion of over a thousand Imperial Soldiers. They obey my every command and would die for me.'

Suddenly, the smuggler lunged an arm forward, at the limit of the chain that bound her, and grabbed the weapon from the Sith. Pressing the button to light it up, she stabbed straight at Sami's exposed chest.

To her horror however, the lightsaber did not power up. As she pressed forward, the hilt came harmlessly against Sami's skin. Veleaya had failed, the Sith girl had apparently anticipated her every move and made sure the weapon could not be used by others.

She lowered her head and closed her eyes, convinced that Sami would strike her down in anger. To her surprise however, she felt the Sith's moist lips press against her own, giving her a long, refreshing kiss. Opening her eyes, she saw Sami stand back up, looking down at her with a smile.

Sami: 'Good. I would have been disappointed if you hadn't tried something like that. Your killing instincts are still intact. I think that's enough for today, we'll continue tomorrow morning.'

As Sami started walking out of the room, Veleaya stayed on the floor, stunned at what had just happened. Just before Sami walked out, the smuggler turned her head and asked.

Veleaya: 'Wait! Why did you kiss me?'

Sami paused and smiled at her.

Sami: 'Being my pet won't just bring you power. It's a strong relationship, that brings pleasure to both parties. Think of it as a taste of what's to come.'

That night, Veleaya did not sleep much, but for the first time, it wasn't fear that kept her up, but anticipation.

For this RP I will play Sami, a young Sith at the service of the Empire, who captured Veleaya (you can rename her if you want..) which is a smuggler, working within the Republic. Finding her captive's skills and looks quite pleasing, Sami decided to break her, first through torture and then through seduction, to make her into her own pet, her own agent, who will be perfectly loyal, and completely in love with her Sith mistress. Sami can be both ruthless, during the breaking process, and very caring and affectionate, once the smuggler has turned.

If you think you can take up the abuse, and want to become Sami's pet, apply within!
----