Jusenkyo Apartments [MxM] -Yaoi/BL- (Interest Check)

Started by Leki, November 02, 2016, 11:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyCake

I'm still here as well!
I perhaps have gone more silent then I initially planned... Sorry!

The things that have kept me most distracted

A commission I finished this week

The dormouse!

But! I should have my character finished today, just need to finish coloring and shading Mally, the dormouse.

I like your character design Oniya :)

Mac84

Quote from: Oniya on November 11, 2016, 02:04:10 PM
Sadly, I didn't have any real choices on the doller site, and I wasn't up to drawing one freehand.  My own personal guitar is an Ibanez EX 350.

Ooo, nice. That Guitar looks like the one my Guitar instructor liked to use. My first bass was an Ibanez. Well, Technically Sound Gear, but they were made by Ibanez. :D

MelodyCake

I have finally finished coloring and shading my dormouse!

I do want to apologise how late I am with my character, been pretty sick the last two days, which sort of sucks since this is the last few days of my vacation xD Which reminds me, I do want to say something now, next Tuesday and Wednesday I'm going to be travelling to the other side of the world (going back home to the cold, cold winter) so I can't promise that I can be active during that time... But I shall try to have Mally's (the dormouse) character sheet up and posted before I leave.
As much as I love travelling... Three long flights, plus the wait at the airports isn't something I'm looking forward to xD

Silver Phoenix

Regardless, looks awesome! *sigh* Wish I could draw, but alas, I lack the time to devote to it.
My O/Os: Elliquiy, F-List

Current Game Capacity: 11/11; Full

Mac84

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Oniya

As far as I know - pull up a chair and tell us about your character!  :D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Biles

I'll assume I can present my character. But until I fully write out a sheet, for the meantime, my character is a trap but his transformation would be that of a hare. Highly sexually active yet athletic. He works at a Hooters-style restaurant but at times a freelance prostitute.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Biles

NSFW

Name: Vicky Neidig
Animal: Hare
Height: 5'6" (167cm)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green

Curse:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Vicky's human ears gradually disappeared after he finally sported a pair of bunny ears on the top as well as a fluffy tail from behind. His cock also undergone some changes. While he still retained a foreskin, the overall tone color turn a much pinker color and he developed a vestigial sheath around the base of his shaft but made of human skin. The effect of his transformation made him very sexually active, not to mention athletically fit but hardly baring any muscle tones in his body. This combination forced Vicky to find every place possible to relieve his sexual stress even during his break hours.

The spirit that lingered in Vicky's apartment belonged to a pair of rabbits who were constantly having sex as natural rabbits tend to do. However, one fateful day, they were making out just outside when a canine spotted spotted them. Out of shear panic, the pair attempted to flee but because the male was so sexual active that he refuse to dismount his mate. The female desperate to escape ended up dragging both of them to the edge of the balcony where they eventually fell to their deaths. Because of how they died, Vicky ended up suffering from a mild case of fearing heights from precarious locations and suffering from jump-scare from barking canine the way a child becomes scared of thunder.

Vicky also developed a habit of squinting his nose whenever he smells something, a sense that was highly sensitized much like rabbits in able to smell danger from far distances. And the way he squints his nose is in a similar fashion to way a rabbit wiggles theirs.

Because rabbits tend to be herbivorous, Vicky dramatically changed his diet over time favoring salads more with less and less meat. However whatever humanity he retained certainly didn't make him go above eating eat meat now and then, though he doesn't mind savoring meat of 'other' kinds nor allowing others to enjoy his own personally ;).

Employment:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Vicky works part-time at a shady cosplay kemonomimi-themed "breast"-a-raunt which recently opened in town. It was a new restaurant scheme developed by a wealthy Japanese entrepreneur. Had it not been for his unfortunate situation, Vicky would have likely made more money as a full-time worker. But his sexual libido continues to attack him where he least expects it.

To help alleviate his sexual drive, Vicky began to make money through online video cam where he often masturbates for his audience. Though the caveat is that he makes enough money just to slightly more than cover the cost charged by the ISP he uses.

When neither his break at his restaurant shift or the online cam show can't stop the burning desires, Vicky will end up resorting to plying the streets of the red light district as a cosplaying slut boy. While this profession can potentially be dangerous, Vicky was lucky enough not to hit a bad ending. Amongst his clients, he often have had sex mostly with femboys, shemales, and females. Rarely does he allow 'dudes' to make love to him unless he's desperate. As a freelancer with the intent of satisfying his own bodily needs, Vicky's prices tends to be cheaper compared to most professional hookers.

Social Life:
Whatever social skills Vicky has is held in reserve due to his jobs. Yet, given how he’s supposed to behave naturally Vicky has yet to truly express his own personalities, even through streaming live webcams. Most of the time that he does spend alone is often spent on intense masturbation sessions, sometimes almost disturbing his next-door neighbors.

Three Objects:
- Power Laptop: His expensive laptop computer was a gift for his birthday and it came installed with the needed software Vicky uses to stream his exhibition and earn tips for each private sessions.

- Phallic Sex Toy: A sophisticated erotic device that was recently released out in the market. Yet another gift for Vicky as it was designed to please his member in any ways shape or form, including urethral sounding.

- A pet slug: Perhaps the only pet Vicky ever owned and happened to find it in his old backyard as a young kid. Since then he’s been taking care of it.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Mac84

Biles

For any of you catboys out there, I sure hope you took into consideration in also transforming your tongues :P
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Silver Phoenix

Huzzah, another prospective tenant!  Not to mention a delicious awesome bunny boy... (sorry, still trying to reign in those foxy impulses ;D)
My O/Os: Elliquiy, F-List

Current Game Capacity: 11/11; Full

Avalon29

More people and bunnies are good! It's interesting to see how people with the same animal can go in very different directions.

Biles

So do we have enough to start the RP? I'm 'excited' to put my sexy bunny boy through the ringer. :3 For all intense and purposes, he could be nicknamed "Jusenkyou's Slut Boy" hehe.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Oniya

We're waiting on the GM to finish up the rest of the background info. 
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Leki

Hey guys, you've probably noticed my inactivity...
And so it shouldn't come as a surprise that I come bearing bad news.
Due to personal circumstances I won't be able to run this roleplay any time in the foreseeable future... so instead of indefinitely prolonging the inevitable, I'm going to have to announce this idea dead.

Sincere Apologies
Leki