Hunter becomes the prey [EX][F switch looking for M or F dom]

Started by elfguy, October 10, 2012, 01:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Fael is a young dark elf rogue, an assassin, who operates in Freeport, a large town in a far away kingdom. There, she makes a living by taking up contracts, and killing whoever she's told to kill. Today, Fael took what seems to be an easy target, a noble who's wanted for one thing or another, and who made some enemies. So, when nightfall comes, the dark elf heads to his mansion, confident that she will be done quickly.

However, Fael underestimates her prey. As she enters the house and confronts her target, she is quickly overpowered. Then, she is abused, becoming the prey of a merciless noble.

For this RP I'll be playing Fael, and I need someone to play a M or F noble who can overpower her before she manages to kill, and then decides to abuse her sexually. She has very little limits, short of dieing or being dismembered.

----

Notadrywall

Oh, this is just the kind of thing I've wanted to play. I'd definitely be interested

elfguy

Let me know what you would want to play. Character image, name, gender, a short bio.
----

Notadrywall

Name: Alysia DuPont
Bio: As the only child of a prominent noble couple, Alysia was somewhat pampered and spoilt growing up. She became used to receiving everything she asked for. As a result, she entered adulthood - coming out of a sheltered childhood - with something of an arrogant, and for a while, anti-social, personality. Her remarkable good looks, however, meant that there were always plenty of young noblemen willing to pay her attention, and soon enough, she learned to manipulate their affection. It wasn't long before she became a regular fixture at local balls and dances, where she was the picture of the ideal noblemen's daughter; cultured, dignified and elegant.

Rumours about her would circulate, however, stating that she was a much less respectable person in private. It was often whispered that she practices dark magic in secret. Those few young men and women who did find their way to her bed occasionally told tales of a sadistic and depraved woman. Most of this, though, was usually dismissed as idle gossip.

Soon after she turned 26, Alysia's father passed away; found dead in his bed. Stricken with grief, her mother left Freeport, to return to her families ancestral home. This left Alysia as the sole controller of her families land and wealth in the city. Of course, it also meant she inherited her families enemies, many of which may see her as an easy target.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

How's that sound?